Windows 10: MCT tool Failure

Discus and support MCT tool Failure in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi to all, MCT tool is the same case that the screen disappears before the end. In either option USB or ISO. I could wish if it fail was without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ba-alawi, Jan 6, 2019.

1. ba-alawi Win User

MCT tool Failure

Hi to all, MCT tool is the same case that the screen disappears before the end. In either option USB or ISO. I could wish if it fail was without wasting long hours and spending net. Actually this is tired me. Surrounded by failures in failure. The negatives in the windows 10 are many. Even the windows defender security always I faces problems of update. The business is broken and we are behind the updating of windows 10. who has a suitable solution in this bug and thanks him very much.

:)

ba-alawi, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Wile E Win User

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Jan 6, 2019
  3. lvgandhi Win User
    MCT error

Everything was done as you suggested. But when I search for mct download in upper half, lower half is automatically closed and it shows old page either update or download tool. Instead of downloading, running mct directly from edge also gives same error.

lvgandhi, Jan 6, 2019
  4. MCT tool Failure

snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

MCT tool Failure

1. MCT tool Failure - Similar Threads - MCT tool Failure

2. Windows 11 23H2 MCT Tools available for Build 22631.2715

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23H2 MCT Tools available for Build 22631.2715: Available HERE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-23h2-mct-tools-available-for-build/d58b7ce7-45a9-49eb-a2c2-808ab020d30e
  3. Windows 11 23H2 MCT Tools available for Build 22631.2715

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 23H2 MCT Tools available for Build 22631.2715: Available HERE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-23h2-mct-tools-available-for-build/d58b7ce7-45a9-49eb-a2c2-808ab020d30e
  4. Mct usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mct usb: I have a USB 64 GB (my first one of this size) with the 20H1 ISO using the MCT. Can I still use it as storage and still be able to boot from it. All my other USB drives are 8 gb or less. So no big deal for an "only" single use USB drive. 160310
  5. MCT error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MCT error: I downloaded MCT and started making ISO. Due to failure of internet, I had to cancel operation of making ISO and started again. I am getting error as follows. [img] I deleted contents of windows/softwaredistribution/download folder. I also did the following commands in...
  6. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool (MCT) on a USB Flash stick?

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool (MCT) on a USB Flash stick?: Hello Currently I installed Windows 10 Pro build 10586.0 from my USB flash drive created from the Media Creation Tool (MCT). My question is, I noticed that Microsoft has recently updated the MCT to the latest build. Before I decide to put this latest build onto my USB...
  7. mct and clean install

mct and clean install: On Dec 12 I used the Media Creation Tool and downloaded the file and did a clean install. It was the RTM 10240? So I set up to be on the Fast Ring no real problem. This morning Dec 14 it downloaded and installed TR2 and it was 10586. The files in file manager did not seem...
  8. Latest MCT

Latest MCT: Where would I be able to download the Anniversary MCT windows 10 home.As I would like to make an iso on to a dvd just incase of disaster. Thanks. 59757
  9. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool (MCT)?

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool (MCT)?: Hi guys, A while back ago, I had downloaded and performed a clean install of Win10 using the MCT. I performed the following command to check which version of Win10 is being installed and it only says the build number and not the version number which should be 1511. Thats...
  10. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool (MCT

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool (MCT: Several months ago, I downloaded the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool (MCT). I created a bootable USB flash drive from this tool back around end of December or January. Then I ran the following command as shown in the output of my print images here that the description is...