Windows 10: MDAC

Discus and support MDAC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Im a complete noob at computers i need help but when i run a program it keeps saying I need to install MDAC 2.6 or later, but i already did.. I went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by robertjohn5, Jun 29, 2020.

1. MDAC

Im a complete noob at computers i need help but when i run a program it keeps saying I need to install MDAC 2.6 or later, but i already did..

I went on to the microsoft and downloaded the MDAC 2.8 SP1 , nothing happened , this still comes out

This is the details

System.InvalidOperationException: The .Net Framework Data Providers require Microsoft Data Access ComponentsMDAC. Please install Microsoft Data Access ComponentsMDAC version 2.6 or later. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {2206CDB2-19C1-11D1-89E0-00C04FD7A829} failed due to the following error: 8007007e The specified module could not be found. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E.

at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstanceRuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlowBoolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtorBoolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImplBindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, StackCrawlMark& stackMark
    at System.Activator.CreateInstanceType type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes
    at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionInternal.CreateInstanceDataLinks
    at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionInternal.GetObjectPool
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionInternal.GetObjectPool
    at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionInternal..ctorOleDbConnectionString constr, OleDbConnection connection
    at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionFactory.CreateConnectionDbConnectionOptions options, DbConnectionPoolKey poolKey, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreateConnectionDbConnectionOptions options, DbConnectionPoolKey poolKey, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionOptions userOptions
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreateNonPooledConnectionDbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPoolGroup poolGroup, DbConnectionOptions userOptions
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGetConnectionDbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection, DbConnectionInternal& connection
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.TryOpenConnectionInternalDbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.TryOpenConnectionDbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions
    at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.OpenConnectionDbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory
    at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.Open
    at bot1.Connection.conOpen
    at bot1.SavedBots.refreshGridView
    at bot1.SavedBots.SavedBots_LoadObject sender, EventArgs e
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoadEventArgs e
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControlBoolean fIgnoreVisible
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindowMessage& m
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcMessage& m
    at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProcMessage& m
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindowMessage& m
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProcMessage& m
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessageMessage& m
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CallbackIntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam

MDAC 175f0c9b-e018-4837-b39f-be17908a05a8?upload=true.png

:)

robertjohn5, Jun 29, 2020

2. MDAC installation on windows

Hi,

I am new to the community and would like to ask a question about Microsoft Data Access Components.

I am currently working on some software that requires a dll that's present as part of ADO package of MDAC (specifically msjro.dll). My question is whether or not it is safe to assume that the MDAC components will be installed on all Windows operating systems
    or is it my applications responsibility to ensure that the component is installed properly.

If it's not installed by default, how could I ensure that msjro.dll is reditributed appropriately?

can it be freely redistributed if necessary, I couldn't find an End User License Agreement for MDAC componenets

- Avanish

Avanish Rayankula, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Ask for help for my MDAC problem after upgrade from Windows 10 Home OEM edition to Windows 10 Pro edition !!

After upgrading my windows 10 Home OEM edition to Windows 10 Pro version 1803, I have encountered that one of my application that running in 32 bit had the problem with the MDAC that did not have problem before the upgrade.

I keep on receiving message "The .NET Framework Data Providers require Microsoft Data Access Components(MDAC). Please install Microsoft Data Access Components(MDAC) version 2.6 or later". (my current MDAC is Windows DAC version 6.3.9600.16384)

I've tried installing with MDAC version 2.8 SP1 but still not solving the problem.
    Is there any suggestion to solve this issue ?

sugarray888, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Viorel Win User

MDAC

CoH: Tales of Valor MDAC

I'm trying to install the game, but i get this error when i open the setup.exe:

MDAC [​IMG]

Can't install MDAC on Vista, and the WDAC comes with SP1... so, I don't know what to do *Cry :cry:

Viorel, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

MDAC

1. MDAC - Similar Threads - MDAC

2. How to uninstall and re-install MDAC on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to uninstall and re-install MDAC on windows 10?: Receiving the error to check if MDAC 2.1 or later is properly installed--was advised to uninstall and reinstall --is there a tutorial on how to do so?thank youBillWilliams70806...
  3. Ask for help for my MDAC problem after upgrade from Windows 10 Home OEM edition to Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ask for help for my MDAC problem after upgrade from Windows 10 Home OEM edition to Windows...: After upgrading my windows 10 Home OEM edition to Windows 10 Pro version 1803, I have encountered that one of my application that running in 32 bit had the problem with the MDAC that did not have problem before the upgrade. I keep on receiving message "The .NET Framework...