Windows 10: MDM on windows phones

Discus and support MDM on windows phones in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi team, We are working to implement MDM for windows laptops and mobiles. I have done some R&D, but did not get any info regarding that. If any one... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BhuvanaArkala, Mar 4, 2020.

1. MDM on windows phones

Hi team,

We are working to implement MDM for windows laptops and mobiles. I have done some R&D, but did not get any info regarding that.

If any one knows how to implement or links or sdks please let me know. And procedure how to proceed ?

Thanks

Bhuvana

:)

BhuvanaArkala, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 4, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

MDM on windows phones

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

MDM on windows phones

1. MDM on windows phones - Similar Threads - MDM phones

2. User CSP MDM and Kerberos updated 2/21/24 21:47CST

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User CSP MDM and Kerberos updated 2/21/24 21:47CST: I have been subject to "sophisticated" cyber issues since 2022. There is a reason but I do not fall into the political, a journalist, in the government, etc... yet even Apple has informed me they can do no more.I have struggled just to get this far reaching community...
  3. User CSP MDM and Kerberos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User CSP MDM and Kerberos: I have been subject to "sophisticated" cyber issues since 2022. There is a reason but I do not fall into the political, a journalist, in the government, etc... yet even Apple has informed me they can do no more.I have struggled just to get this far reaching community...
  4. User CSP MDM and Kerberos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User CSP MDM and Kerberos: I have been subject to "sophisticated" cyber issues since 2022. There is a reason but I do not fall into the political, a journalist, in the government, etc... yet even Apple has informed me they can do no more.I have struggled just to get this far reaching community...
  5. User CSP MDM and Kerberos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Windows MDM Passcode Policy Device Password Expiration Not Working as Expected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows MDM Passcode Policy Device Password Expiration Not Working as Expected: Device Lock CSP The Above doc says the value for the CSP Node "DevicePasswordExpiration" can range anywhere between 0-730 I set the value as 90 for the CSP Node "./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/DeviceLock/DevicePasswordExpiration" and applied the policy in deviceIn the...
  7. Windows MDM Passcode Policy Device Password Expiration Not Working as Expected

Windows MDM Passcode Policy Device Password Expiration Not Working as Expected: Device Lock CSP The Above doc says the value for the CSP Node "DevicePasswordExpiration" can range anywhere between 0-730 I set the value as 90 for the CSP Node "./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/DeviceLock/DevicePasswordExpiration" and applied the policy in deviceIn the...
  8. Windows MDM Passcode Policy Device Password Expiration Not Working as Expected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Autopilot Error: We couldn't finish MDM enrollment. Error: 0x8018000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autopilot Error: We couldn't finish MDM enrollment. Error: 0x8018000: We are getting a MDM enrollment error for windows 11 when setting up our devices using Microsoft Intune Autopilot. We are trying to get Autopilot working for: 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 5th gen 1 Microsoft Surface BookWe know we have followed all the steps correctly since We...
  10. Autopilot Error: We couldn't finish MDM enrollment. Error: 0x8018000

Autopilot Error: We couldn't finish MDM enrollment. Error: 0x8018000: We are getting a MDM enrollment error for windows 11 when setting up our devices using Microsoft Intune Autopilot. We are trying to get Autopilot working for: 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 5th gen 1 Microsoft Surface BookWe know we have followed all the steps correctly since We...