Windows 10: MDP to dual HDMI connections not responding

Discus and support MDP to dual HDMI connections not responding in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a first-gen surface laptop and I have been trying to get an MDP adaptor that allows me to extend across two additional monitors but am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrianTierney88, Apr 18, 2022.

1. MDP to dual HDMI connections not responding

I have a first-gen surface laptop and I have been trying to get an MDP adaptor that allows me to extend across two additional monitors but am struggling to find anything that works. I recently purchased WJESOG MDP-2HMDI port and it also did not work. Looking for recommendations on MDP ports that can extend across two monitors 3 screens total and is compatible with a first-gen surface laptop running on windows 10.

:)

BrianTierney88, Apr 18, 2022
  2. DrPepper Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Apr 18, 2022
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Apr 18, 2022
  4. MDP to dual HDMI connections not responding

HDMI not working with Windows 10 Home

Hi Spanesh,

Thank you for responding, we appreciate your effort and time in resolving this issue.

What exactly happens when you try to connect the TV through HDMI?

I suggest you to try the below as the workaround and check if it helps.

• Use different HDMI cable and try to connect the TV and Computer. This will help us to detect if the issue is with HDMI cable.
    • Connect your computer to different TV to check if the issue persists with HDMI port in TV.

Try the above and update us the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 18, 2022
Thema:

MDP to dual HDMI connections not responding

1. MDP to dual HDMI connections not responding - Similar Threads - MDP dual HDMI

2. no mDP signal from your device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no mDP signal from your device: Hi.When I turn on my PC, monitors wake up, but during the startup, this message apears "no mdp signal from your device", and the monitors go to sleep.I make a hard shut down, and start again, and now it works fine.This happens every time for some weeks, perhaps after a...
  3. Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher: I would like to use my 4x1 HDMI switch with my laptop and my Nintendo Switch into an external monitor. With my wiring as it currently stands, My laptop screen is extended to the external monitor while my Nintendo Switch is not in use. When I use the HDMI switch to play on my...
  4. Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher: I would like to use my 4x1 HDMI switch with my laptop and my Nintendo Switch into an external monitor. With my wiring as it currently stands, My laptop screen is extended to the external monitor while my Nintendo Switch is not in use. When I use the HDMI switch to play on my...
  5. MDP to dual HDMI connections not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MDP to dual HDMI connections not responding: I have a first-gen surface laptop and I have been trying to get an MDP adaptor that allows me to extend across two additional monitors but am struggling to find anything that works. I recently purchased WJESOG MDP-2HMDI port and it also did not work. Looking for...
  6. dual connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    dual connection: I want to connect to WAN Internet via- cable modem with Ethernet. while connected to LAN home network via- router wirelessly. how do i KEEP it staying connect to router? I can get it to connect to both at same time and it works but disconnects from router once it figures out...
  7. hdmi to dual dvi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hdmi to dual dvi: my windows 10 does not recognize the second monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-to-dual-dvi/45536e2d-2f17-4ad8-bf9f-7451f367f4e4
  8. HDMI connection

HDMI connection: Need to switch to HDMI for installation of CCTV. Cable connected to HDMI port at rear of computer but don't know how to switch the screen.Many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-connection/4a1f6ad8-6590-497c-a9bd-638e30272954
  9. HDMI connection

HDMI connection: Hi, I tried to connect my laptop dell inspiron15 5593 with windows 10 to my TV toshiba with HDMI cable but thesound came from the laptop not the TV I entered playback devices menu but there was no option for HDMI I also opened Device manager and didn't found HDMI in sound...
  10. HDMI to monitor no longer responding

HDMI to monitor no longer responding: I've got a generic 22-inch Dynex monitor hooked up to my Dell desktop running Win10. It has been a bit fussy connecting through the desktop's HDMI jack in the past, but it's been fine for more than a year ... until the 12/12 Win10 update. Suddenly I'm getting "no signal" on...