Windows 10: meaning of comments received as Device...

Discus and support meaning of comments received as Device... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; while installing drive for sound on smsung laptop i received message "Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_144DC652&REV_1002\4&91b992&0&0001... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RameshSoni2, Jun 23, 2020.

1. meaning of comments received as Device...

while installing drive for sound on smsung laptop i received message "Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_144DC652&REV_1002\4&91b992&0&0001 requires further installation."

what to do?

:)

RameshSoni2, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Microsoft 365 and Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Jun 23, 2020
  3. RVer88 Win User
    Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Jun 23, 2020
  4. meaning of comments received as Device...

What does "Cast to device" mean?

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to connect PC and smart phone to a Smart TV.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the make and model of the Smart TV ?
    • How are you trying to connect Smart TV to the PC?
    Refer the manual which comes with Smart TV for more information about how to connect TV to a PC.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Press the Connect button in the action center to find your device. Windows 10 usually finds devices automatically when you plug them in or turn them on. If it doesn't, follow these steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type devices.

• From the list of search results, select Devices.

• Select Add a device.
    Once you are able to find the device then use the Cast to device option to Stream the files.

For reference:

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays:-

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab02

Project to a wireless display with Miracast:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

meaning of comments received as Device...

1. meaning of comments received as Device... - Similar Threads - meaning comments received

2. Connecting Wireless Receiver to New Device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Wireless Receiver to New Device?: I found an old Microsoft wireless bluetooth receiver Tranceiver v3.0 for Bluetooth model 1063 and it's automatically connecting to some mouse I have in storage. Is there any way to unpair it with that and connect it to my wireless headphones?...
  3. Connecting Wireless Receiver to New Device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Wireless Receiver to New Device?: I found an old Microsoft wireless bluetooth receiver Tranceiver v3.0 for Bluetooth model 1063 and it's automatically connecting to some mouse I have in storage. Is there any way to unpair it with that and connect it to my wireless headphones?...
  4. HDMI devices receive no signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI devices receive no signal: Hello, this is my first post of this kind since ages, but at this point I'm beyond frustrated and confused. Sometime last year I noticed I couldn't connect my laptop to my TV via HDMI when it was never an issue before. The tv recognized that something was plugged in, but it...
  5. HDMI devices receive no signal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HDMI devices receive no signal: Hello, this is my first post of this kind since ages, but at this point I'm beyond frustrated and confused. Sometime last year I noticed I couldn't connect my laptop to my TV via HDMI when it was never an issue before. The tv recognized that something was plugged in, but it...
  6. What does this sound mean? More information in comments.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this sound mean? More information in comments.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RhythmStiix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljwfq2/what_does_this_sound_mean_more_information_in/
  7. What could this image mean? Explained in comments.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What could this image mean? Explained in comments.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MinecraftLetsDie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imtnij/what_could_this_image_mean_explained_in_comments/
  8. Receiving Notification when device is locked

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Receiving Notification when device is locked: hey, would like to know is there any way the device will notify with sound & badge notification when it is locked or the screen switches off due to power setting. device is Surface Pro thanks....
  9. Comment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comment: I just wanted to thank Greg Carmack (i think is his name) for amazingly clear, concise, informative, easy to follow, and best of all, very helpful information. In a sea of online help forums, etc., his was refreshingly on point. I am appreciative and grateful!...
  10. Meaning of Warning Icons in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Meaning of Warning Icons in Device Manager: After installing a new Samsung 850 EVO SSD (this is in addition to the SSD that is on the mother board)in my Dell XPS 8700 and upgrading to Win10, I have three warnings showing up in Device Manager. [img] Opening their properties shows that all three are working correctly...