Windows 10: Meaning

Discus and support Meaning in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is this for and what does it tell me Thank you[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Jan 24, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

Meaning

What is this for and what does it tell me

Thank you Meaning 05463849-a83c-4e69-a582-c6f2fe716958?upload=true.png

:)

TIMMY 067, Jan 24, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 24, 2020
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. Meaning

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FMeaning :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Meaning

1. Meaning - Similar Threads - Meaning

2. What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?: This started a couple of days ago. Never had check marks in front of the drives before: [img] I Just checked my laptop which also has Win Pro, with all the same updates, it doesn't have the green check marks ? 150901
  3. What is the meaning of the Geen check marks ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the meaning of the Geen check marks ?: This started a couple of days ago. Never had check marks in front of the drives before: [img] I Just checked my laptop which also has Win Pro, with all the same updates, it doesn't have the green check marks ? 150901
  4. Meaning of "allowing Windows or Microsoft access to Google account or any other functions...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meaning of "allowing Windows or Microsoft access to Google account or any other functions...: I was concerned when I saw the sentence "Windows wants access to my Google account s" so it can edit or change emails, delete them and contacts as well. I certainly hope this does not mean that Windows will do this on its own at random, but instead means that if I do not...
  5. bandwidth meaning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bandwidth meaning: when i go to a website i see Bandwidth Limit Exceeded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bandwidth-meaning/2d5b3bb5-813c-4be6-b84b-4ff7aeefde61
  6. What does this mean? I just want to reset my PC and this is stopping me from doing it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean? I just want to reset my PC and this is stopping me from doing it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nwordcount [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3w4jg/what_does_this_mean_i_just_want_to_reset_my_pc/
  7. What does it mean the thread is locked??? also, does the internet need to be on for my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What does it mean the thread is locked??? also, does the internet need to be on for my...: 1. WHAT DOES IT MEAN IN WINDOWS 10 "THE THREAD IS LOCKED????" 2. SIMPLE QUESTION DOES MY LAPTOP HAVE TO BE CONNECTED TO INTERNET TO RECEIVE UPDATES????? * Moved from Bing....
  8. What do challenge phase mean on a computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do challenge phase mean on a computer: What do challenge phase mean on a computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-challenge-phase-mean-on-a-computer/11783b3c-1a68-430a-8906-f9cc7fd6eff3"
  9. What is this cursor mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this cursor mean?: [ATTACH] When I move mouse over textbox, mouse pointer changes to that old style hand with pen cursor. And I can't type anything in textbox. What is this? https://preview.redd.it/7anwiyyyzce41.png?width=203&format=png&auto=webp&s=a3c6822d8d68d0d28cea2f53a26716131b7ff707...
  10. Way to permanently switch meaning of FN-keys with Non-FN function?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Way to permanently switch meaning of FN-keys with Non-FN function?: I need quite occasionally press keys on the top row of my keyboard like F2, F5, Print,.... To get them I always have to press additionally (just before) the <Fn> key. I want to avoid this. Is there a way to switch (forever) the meaning of Fn with Non-Fn keys? Only for the...