Windows 10: Meaning

Discus and support Meaning in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is this for and what does it tell me Thank you[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Jan 24, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

Meaning

What is this for and what does it tell me

Thank you Meaning 05463849-a83c-4e69-a582-c6f2fe716958?upload=true.png

:)

TIMMY 067, Jan 24, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 24, 2020
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. Meaning

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FMeaning :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Meaning

1. Meaning - Similar Threads - Meaning

2. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  3. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  4. BSOD, Ran Windbg , unsure what it means.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, Ran Windbg , unsure what it means.: Here is what I got from Windbg. Unsure what the problem is, recently installed new motherboard Gigabyte Z790, CPU I9-14900kfand new memoryDDR5-5600 and did a clean install of windows. GPU is Nvidia RTX 2080 with newest driver 3/5/2024.Loading Dump File...
  5. BSOD, Ran Windbg , unsure what it means.

BSOD, Ran Windbg , unsure what it means.: Here is what I got from Windbg. Unsure what the problem is, recently installed new motherboard Gigabyte Z790, CPU I9-14900kfand new memoryDDR5-5600 and did a clean install of windows. GPU is Nvidia RTX 2080 with newest driver 3/5/2024.Loading Dump File...
  6. BSOD, Ran Windbg , unsure what it means.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Does anyone know what this means and how to troubleshoot it when trying to locate bitlocker...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this means and how to troubleshoot it when trying to locate bitlocker...: I am trying to recover a bitlocker key in my account under "devices" but all I get is: TraceID: jteUapDGGUCNmn+K.33.79 Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us. TraceID: jteUapDGGUCNmn+K.33.79Something happened. Wait a bit, then try...
  8. Does anyone know what this means and how to troubleshoot it when trying to locate bitlocker...

Does anyone know what this means and how to troubleshoot it when trying to locate bitlocker...: I am trying to recover a bitlocker key in my account under "devices" but all I get is: TraceID: jteUapDGGUCNmn+K.33.79 Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us. TraceID: jteUapDGGUCNmn+K.33.79Something happened. Wait a bit, then try...
  9. anybody knows what's this dump file mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anybody knows what's this dump file mean: 030724-17093-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anybody-knows-whats-this-dump-file-mean/b27f80ab-44ae-4a38-93ee-c7a24001eeb9
  10. anybody knows what's this dump file mean

anybody knows what's this dump file mean: 030724-17093-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anybody-knows-whats-this-dump-file-mean/b27f80ab-44ae-4a38-93ee-c7a24001eeb9