Windows 10: meaning ?

Discus and support meaning ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; what does this mean[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meaning/09eb2515-ab22-46f2-acaa-26a877024c6c Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, May 21, 2020 at 10:57 PM.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

meaning ?

what does this mean meaning ? d6403b57-6fb2-487c-bcbe-134faab8fab7?upload=true.png meaning ? ed7bcda1-69a9-4394-a0d6-a402cd7f21c7?upload=true.png meaning ? 20c3d319-5c03-49a2-b101-40c7ec3b8ef2?upload=true.png

:)

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. meaning ?

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (Fmeaning ? :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Thema:

meaning ?

1. meaning ? - Similar Threads - meaning

2. What does this storage mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this storage mean?: [ATTACH] While I am using bootcamp on a mac, I know that this is a Windows issue, since it's well...happening in Windows 10. I only was able to give my Windows partition 37gb which I know is really small and I'll be expanding it soon with an external hard drive, but it...
  3. On the startup splash screen I noticed that it indicates BIOS shadowed. What does that mean ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    On the startup splash screen I noticed that it indicates BIOS shadowed. What does that mean ?: Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen, I have Windows 10 64-bit and all the updates as of today. When I startup the computer. i noticed that it indicates BIOS shadowed. What does that mean ?...
  4. What does "No mapping between account names and security id was done" Mean?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does "No mapping between account names and security id was done" Mean?: I've recently changed my windows username and tried to make a new folder but it came up with an error "No mapping between account names and security id was done" Since then I cant do various things like open the notification centre what does this mean and how can i fix it?...
  5. What does stop code 0xc000021a mean and can it be fixed?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does stop code 0xc000021a mean and can it be fixed?: How can i fix blue screen with stop code 0xc000021a https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-stop-code-0xc000021a-mean-and-can-it-be/29774ecd-d9ea-4c9e-a2d2-0c75b46c5717
  6. It’s me again now what does this mean?

It’s me again now what does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheSecretNewbie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gllc65/its_me_again_now_what_does_this_mean/
  7. What do darkened tiles on the start menu mean?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What do darkened tiles on the start menu mean?: In the below image you can see part of my Windows 10 start menu, showing the "Your phone" app tile. As you can see the tile is darkened and there is what looks like some kind of progress bar along the bottom. [ATTACH] What does that indicate about the app? This happens...
  8. Plz help! What does this mean? I’ve tried a system restore, uninstalling, and backing up...

Plz help! What does this mean? I’ve tried a system restore, uninstalling, and backing up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheSecretNewbie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gk9tfo/plz_help_what_does_this_mean_ive_tried_a_system/
  9. OneDrive App Asks "Did you mean to switch apps?" When I Open a File

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneDrive App Asks "Did you mean to switch apps?" When I Open a File: I'm running Windows 10 x64 and am using the OneDrive app. When I select to open a file in its native app (i.e., Open > Open in app), I always get the prompt, "Did you mean to switch apps? 'OneDrive' is trying to open '<App Name>'." This is extremely annoying! Is there a...
  10. What does this mean and how can I fix this? - Windows Defenser System was working fine...

What does this mean and how can I fix this? - Windows Defenser System was working fine...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itay_ozz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghkfz0/what_does_this_mean_and_how_can_i_fix_this/