Windows 10: measure length

Discus and support measure length in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it possible to measure or calculate the dimension of an object displayed in a jpeg file on the monitor of my PC? I use windows 10 with a monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aliskander, Nov 8, 2019.

1. measure length

Is it possible to measure or calculate the dimension of an object displayed in a jpeg file on the monitor of my PC?
    I use windows 10 with a monitor with resolution 1920x 1080
    thanks in advance

:)

aliskander, Nov 8, 2019

2. Measurement in the 3d Builder

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to use the Measurement tool in the 3D Builder application. As you are unable to find the Measurement tool under object menu, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Try updating the 3D Builder application from Microsoft store. Refer the article to

Check updates for apps and games from Microsoft Store

Method 2:

If the app is already updated, then try troubleshooting the app. Refer the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Setting the length of time?

Hi Kelly,

For you to set the screen length of time before it locks, you can try the below mentioned steps to make device getting locked automatically:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type settings, and select
      Setting
      from the list.
    • Navigate to Account > Sign-In options > Lock Screen > Screen time out.
    • Change the value as required under Screen as per requirement.

Also ensure that PIN should be enable under
    Sign-In option in Settings. If not try to work around and enable the PIN option for the same.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Michael Gall, Nov 8, 2019
  4. aleks14 Win User

measure length

The length of the selection line in the Windows Explorer

Sorry for my English. If you can, please tell me the solution. In Windows Explorer, the selection line (list view) depends on the length of the file or folder. In Windows 10, the selection line does not depend on the length of the file or folder, it is always the same. Can I change something in the Registry Editor to do it as it was at 7?
    measure length [​IMG]

measure length [​IMG]

aleks14, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

measure length

1. measure length - Similar Threads - measure length

2. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  3. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  4. PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge: I need help with printing a PDF which opens albeit locked.Problem is printing; no error message; just information message as followsThe document could not be printed kindly use our help page to troubleshoot.If you continue to face this issue kindly reach out to adobe support...
  5. PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge

PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge: I need help with printing a PDF which opens albeit locked.Problem is printing; no error message; just information message as followsThe document could not be printed kindly use our help page to troubleshoot.If you continue to face this issue kindly reach out to adobe support...
  6. How can I change ruler measurements on new paint windows from pixels to CMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change ruler measurements on new paint windows from pixels to CMS: I hav the new paint app on windows 11 and can't change the ruler measurements from pixels to cms https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-ruler-measurements-on-new-paint/cbac4ba3-53ac-4d07-b836-f029f3d1a07d
  7. How can I change ruler measurements on new paint windows from pixels to CMS

How can I change ruler measurements on new paint windows from pixels to CMS: I hav the new paint app on windows 11 and can't change the ruler measurements from pixels to cms https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-ruler-measurements-on-new-paint/cbac4ba3-53ac-4d07-b836-f029f3d1a07d
  8. Measuring an object In 3d builder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Measuring an object In 3d builder: I have a ships hull in 3d builder imported from Delftship which is 460mm long. I want to split it into 3 pieces to fit on my printer. How can I split it so that each section is sized to the exact length?...
  9. Measuring an object In 3d builder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Measuring an object In 3d builder: I have a ships hull in 3d builder imported from Delftship which is 460mm long. I want to split it into 3 pieces to fit on my printer. How can I split it so that each section is sized to the exact length?...
  10. Measuring an object In 3d builder

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1 StatusCode: 0xC0000001