Windows 10: Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1,...

Discus and support Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1, StatusCode: 0xC0000001, Failure Address: 0x9E1F37, Reference... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gurumurthyp, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1,...

Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1, StatusCode: 0xC0000001, Failure Address: 0x9E1F37, Reference Address: 0xAEF840, Reason: 1.

take more than 20 minutes to boot this problem arised after system update

regards,

Gurumurthy.P

:)

gurumurthyp, Dec 29, 2019

2. Disk Boot Failure!

No, I wasn't able to boot either disk. Only: BOOT DISK FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER.

Franklinwallbrown, Dec 29, 2019
  3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1,...

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1,...

1. Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1,... - Similar Threads - Measured Boot library

2. Driver state failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver state failure: Hi,I am encountering an error 0x800f020b. Upon checking the driver error, it was an HP printer driver unable to install. The thing is, I don't have any HP printer installed now. Is it possible to force stop it to install? Thanks!...
  3. What do "Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state."...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do "Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state."...: Hello, I stumbled across these errors. They happen at PC boot up and also on restart of the PC every time without exception.Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1, StatusCode: 0xC0000001, Failure Address: 0x41D676, Reference...
  4. What do "Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state."...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do "Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state."...: Hello, I stumbled across these errors. They happen at PC boot up and also on restart of the PC every time without exception.Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1, StatusCode: 0xC0000001, Failure Address: 0x41D676, Reference...
  5. What do "Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state."...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Driver power state failure and long boot time.

Driver power state failure and long boot time.: Okay so yesterday I updated windows 1909 to 20h1 and everything seemed normal. This morning I tried redownloading drivers because I reinstalled windows aswell. And not after all that I get 10 minute long windows boot times and when I try to fix it it my restarting I get the...
  7. Driver Power State Failure - Won't boot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver Power State Failure - Won't boot.: Acer - Nitro 5 I noticed this Lap Top was getting slow so I decided to watch a few tutorials. I didn't make any huge changes yet, though I did a few. I was just watching a how to do a CHKDSK because I couldn't do it with CMD R command (However I wasn't even in the Power...
  8. Assert Failure encountered

Assert Failure encountered: Hello, I ran into this problem when launching the SecureDownloadManager app. Could you please show me how to fix it? Thank you very much![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assert-failure-encountered/e59516c8-1ac7-4a40-9a76-60ad8f01a696
  9. Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1,...

Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1,...: The fix given on Microsoft support does not apply to my Win 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/measured-boot-library-encountered-a-failure-and/b3b41312-abb3-4ea0-9a7b-17c1a2ed5506
  10. Power State Failure

Power State Failure: I am trying to fix a computer for the neighbors kid. It will not boot up at all. Here is what I have tried so far. 1. Repair the disk. It took several hours and failed at the end. 2. Restore from a backup. Same as above. Failed at the end 3. Reset PC (keeping files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state

2. Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1 StatusCode: 0xC0000001

3. Windows 10 measured boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state

4. measured boot library encounter a failure and entered insecure state,
  5. measured boot library,
  6. w10 measured boot library encounterd a failure,
  7. windows 10 Measured Boot library encountered a failure ,
  8. Measured Boot failure