Windows 10: Meccer Laptop stuck on "Checking the connection to Microsoft"

Discus and support Meccer Laptop stuck on "Checking the connection to Microsoft" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiI just got my Laptop, and when I opened it, it asked for my region - that went fine. Then it asked for my keyboard style - that went fine. Then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MzatzK, Dec 1, 2021.

1. MzatzK Win User

Meccer Laptop stuck on "Checking the connection to Microsoft"

HiI just got my Laptop, and when I opened it, it asked for my region - that went fine. Then it asked for my keyboard style - that went fine. Then it asks me to connect to a network, there's no option to skip this, but it's fine because I just connected to my home wifi. It then says "checking the connection to Microsoft. This might take a while." followed by: "Looks like something happened. Let's try reconnecting." then I'm taken back to the screen where I need to connect to a network. This is a constant loop I've been through five times. I can't use my device at all until I get past this. Anyw

:)

MzatzK, Dec 1, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 1, 2021
  3. sound drivers for Meccer z140c

HI GUYS MY NAME IS REUBEN I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY LAPTOP JUST GOT IT NOW A z140c meccer laptop I don't know to download or install sound drivers so please any one who can assists me please

REUBENSETHOLE, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Meccer Laptop stuck on "Checking the connection to Microsoft"

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Meccer Laptop stuck on "Checking the connection to Microsoft"

1. Meccer Laptop stuck on "Checking the connection to Microsoft" - Similar Threads - Meccer Laptop stuck

2. Checking connection to Microsoft loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Checking connection to Microsoft loop: Hey!I created a new partition to install Windows 10.I am now stuck at the "Checking connection to Microsoft. This may take some time" I have also tried to find others who had the same problem but none of the solutions worked.First I tried to connect WIFI with an ethernet...
  3. Checking connection to Microsoft loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Checking connection to Microsoft loop: Hey!I created a new partition to install Windows 10.I am now stuck at the "Checking connection to Microsoft. This may take some time" I have also tried to find others who had the same problem but none of the solutions worked.First I tried to connect WIFI with an ethernet...
  4. Checking connection to Microsoft loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Checking your connection to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Checking your connection to Microsoft: I reinstalled windows 10 using a 21h1 on a dell inspiron. I get stuck in a loop after connecting to a network. I hit next after successfully connecting to a wireless network. The laptop then shows 'Checking the connection to Microsoft. This might take a while.' It spins for...
  6. Checking your connection to Microsoft

Checking your connection to Microsoft: I reinstalled windows 10 using a 21h1 on a dell inspiron. I get stuck in a loop after connecting to a network. I hit next after successfully connecting to a wireless network. The laptop then shows 'Checking the connection to Microsoft. This might take a while.' It spins for...
  7. Meccer Laptop stuck on "Checking the connection to Microsoft"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Meccer Laptop stuck on "Checking the connection to Microsoft": HiI just got my Laptop, and when I opened it, it asked for my region - that went fine. Then it asked for my keyboard style - that went fine. Then it asks me to connect to a network, there's no option to skip this, but it's fine because I just connected to my home wifi. It...
  8. Meccer Laptop stuck on "Checking the connection to Microsoft"

Meccer Laptop stuck on "Checking the connection to Microsoft": HiI just got my Laptop, and when I opened it, it asked for my region - that went fine. Then it asked for my keyboard style - that went fine. Then it asks me to connect to a network, there's no option to skip this, but it's fine because I just connected to my home wifi. It...
  9. Windows reinstallation. Stuck on "Checking to connection to microsoft"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows reinstallation. Stuck on "Checking to connection to microsoft": I checked the whole internet for this, but none of solutions helped me. Anyone had the same problem and know what to do? The only problem that you can do what ever you want but you still gonna stuck on "Checking connection to microsoft". Some guys said that you just need...
  10. sound drivers for Meccer z140c

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound drivers for Meccer z140c: HI GUYS MY NAME IS REUBEN I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY LAPTOP JUST GOT IT NOW A z140c meccer laptop I don't know to download or install sound drivers so please any one who can assists me please...