Windows 10: Mechanical repair?

Discus and support Mechanical repair? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a dell latitude E6330. I have a fan malfunction. What can I do to repair it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sargeant Vox, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Mechanical repair?

I have a dell latitude E6330. I have a fan malfunction. What can I do to repair it?

:)

Sargeant Vox, Dec 6, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 6, 2020
  3. OneMoar Win User
    I flashed my DCII-7970 with Ati flash and now it's not working

open a RMA with ASUS send the card in for repair if atiflash isn't listing both cards then there is no possibility for you to repair it

OneMoar, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Mechanical repair?

Sexy Mechanical Keyboard Thread

looking for a white mechanical keyboard..... any good suggestions?

ensabrenoir, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Mechanical repair?

1. Mechanical repair? - Similar Threads - Mechanical repair

2. keyboard double input with both mechanical keyboard and onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard double input with both mechanical keyboard and onscreen keyboard: I have this problem where I double input under some scenarios but not others. It sort of looks like "aabbcc" when I type "abc"The keyboard works find in browsers and most programs like microsoft word, or even control panel, but double inputs in:The windows search barThe...
  3. keyboard double input with both mechanical keyboard and onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard double input with both mechanical keyboard and onscreen keyboard: I have this problem where I double input under some scenarios but not others. It sort of looks like "aabbcc" when I type "abc"The keyboard works find in browsers and most programs like microsoft word, or even control panel, but double inputs in:The windows search barThe...
  4. I use an external mechanical keyboard with my laptop on a regular basis. Would this affect...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I use an external mechanical keyboard with my laptop on a regular basis. Would this affect...: I purchased an external mechanical keyboard to use with my new laptop, so as to prevent early damage to laptop keys and touchpad, and ensure that they last longer throughout the laptop's life. I've decided to use them at home 80% of the time while engaging the built-ins when...
  5. I use an external mechanical keyboard with my laptop on a regular basis. Would this affect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use an external mechanical keyboard with my laptop on a regular basis. Would this affect...: I purchased an external mechanical keyboard to use with my new laptop, so as to prevent early damage to laptop keys and touchpad, and ensure that they last longer throughout the laptop's life. I've decided to use them at home 80% of the time while engaging the built-ins when...
  6. I use an external mechanical keyboard with my laptop on a regular basis. Would this affect...

7. mechanize windows 11 upgrades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mechanize windows 11 upgrades: Microsoft recommends against installing Windows 11 on a device that does not meet the Windows 11 minimum system requirements. If you choose to install Windows 11 on a device that does not meet these requirements, and you acknowledge and understand the risks, you can create...
  8. mechanize windows 11 upgrades

mechanize windows 11 upgrades: Microsoft recommends against installing Windows 11 on a device that does not meet the Windows 11 minimum system requirements. If you choose to install Windows 11 on a device that does not meet these requirements, and you acknowledge and understand the risks, you can create...
  9. after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows...: i got this keyboard a while ago, and now every time i go full-screen in games, the windows key suddenly stops working? when i turn onscreen keyboard on, the windows key is being registered, but just not doing anything? when i run SFC /scannow in cmd, it starts working again...
  10. after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows...

after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows...: i got this keyboard a while ago, and now every time i go full-screen in games, the windows key suddenly stops working? when i turn onscreen keyboard on, the windows key is being registered, but just not doing anything? when i run SFC /scannow in cmd, it starts working again...