Windows 10: Mechwarrior 5 Microsoft Store

Discus and support Mechwarrior 5 Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings Everyone, I'm not really sure where to post this, but I was curious if the new Mechwarrior 5 games will be available for purchase upon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BryGn, Sep 9, 2019.

1. BryGn Win User

Mechwarrior 5 Microsoft Store

Greetings Everyone,

I'm not really sure where to post this, but I was curious if the new Mechwarrior 5 games will be available for purchase upon release from the Microsoft.

I ask because the video game licensing for Battletech and Mechwarrior are owned by Microsoft and doesn't make sense to me it would only be available on the epic game store since it is technically a trademark of Microsoft. I will not go into detail about my refusal to use Epic Game Store, just that I would gladly pre-order and purchase Mechwarrior 5 if it was available on the Microsoft store.

Thank you for you time everyone.

'

:)

BryGn, Sep 9, 2019

2. Compatibility issue with Mechwarrior 5

While none of your suggestions were helpful at all... 1. There is no way to contact microsoft game studio. 2. Your last response wasnt even related to the question.

At least I can inform you and others who might find this, that I found out that the company that made mechwarrior online(PGI) is in fact in the early stages of producing a proper mechwarrior 5 sequel using the Unreal 4 graphics engine.

It seems that microsoft at some point rented the license for mechwarrior to PGI, and now the game is being made finally. However... based on how sucky mechwarrior online turned out, I have doubts that PGI will make a good game out of it. We shall see...

CraigJ. M., Sep 9, 2019
  3. Compatibility issue with Mechwarrior 5

Mechwarrior 4 is a PC video game that was published by Microsoft in year 2000. As far as I know Microsoft still holds the rights to that game. A Mechwarrior 5 was started but the word on the street is that the development team decided that a quality
    sequel could not be made with the technology of the time and the project was shelved. Owners and fans of Mechwarrior games knew about this and have waited 17 years a for proper Mechwarrior 5.

I believe the technology of the time has advanced quite significantly since the year 2000 dont you? We are still waiting and wanting for the sequel, Mechwarrior 5:The Triumphant High Tech Return.

Does that explain it?

The least you could do is have all the previous mechwarrior and mech commander etc. type games re-released on digital outlets like Steam or GOG.com with adjustments to make them compatible for windows 10 and beyond. Currently those older mech games do
    not function on windows 10. People are forced to use older operating systems if they even want to replay their old mech games which is quite frustrating.

It is my understanding that the power to accomplish these things resides solely in the hands of Microsoft. If that is so, then I beseech thee to 'get'r done!' Thanks.

CraigJ. M., Sep 9, 2019
  4. Mechwarrior 5 Microsoft Store

Compatibility issue with Mechwarrior 5

How long must we wait before microsoft makes this long awaited sequel?

[Original Title: Mechwarrior 5]

CraigJ. M., Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Mechwarrior 5 Microsoft Store

1. Mechwarrior 5 Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Mechwarrior Microsoft Store

2. Forza Horizon 5 not downloading in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 not downloading in microsoft store: i was playing FH5 in my old pc and it was working fine. last week I upgraded my pc and went to microsoft store to install it on the new pc. but it just doesnt download. starts reached 9.98gb and then shows something went wrong.i have the FH5 premium edition.i reinstalled my...
  3. MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries crashing or freezing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries crashing or freezing on PC: [IMG]MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries, the single-player BattleTech mecha game, is a hit for its plot and theme. However, many gamers are complaining about not being able to play the game as it keeps crashing on either startup or during the gameplay. In this article, we have...
  4. Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store: About a week ago, I went to launch Gears 5 on Windows 10 and it was grayed out. I went to the Microsoft Store app to update and it gave me an error that something was wrong and that Gears 5 needed to be reinstalled. After clicking reinstall, Gears 5 was removed from my...
  5. Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store: About a week ago, I went to launch Gears 5 on Windows 10 and it was grayed out. I went to the Microsoft Store app to update and it gave me an error that something was wrong and that Gears 5 needed to be reinstalled. After clicking reinstall, Gears 5 was removed from my...
  6. Mechwarrior 5 Graphic options greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mechwarrior 5 Graphic options greyed out: I have a problem I really have a good system. core i9, ssd, gtx1070. So I installed the latest video driver and suddenly some graphic options were greyed out. For example Antialiasing and resolution scale... Before it was on 100% now its on 33%. And I cannot change it....
  7. Mechwarrior 4 help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mechwarrior 4 help: Is there any way to get Mechwarrior 4 to play, its a great mircosoft game hoping there is a fix for legacy games in the future. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mechwarrior-4-help/0a26fa4c-9416-4d01-a6a9-fedf46b2c160
  8. MechWarrior 5: Resolution issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MechWarrior 5: Resolution issues.: I'm playing mw5 on a rig with a rtx2070 and a 50" LG 4k tv. The issue im having is it will only allow me to play at 1280x700 if I want the game to fit on the screen. Nothing I have tried has worked. I've gone through Nvidia experience, Nvidia control panel, tv settings....
  9. Microsoft store Gears 5 Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Gears 5 Installation: Hi, I had no issues installing Gears of War 5 via Gamepass to my PC, and once it got to about 66% i had to shut off my pc with the intention of resuming installation the next day, however it just says that the game is installed, but when launching the game, it displays only...
  10. Microsoft Store Halo 5 Forge bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Halo 5 Forge bug: When I press "t" to enter Halo 5 Forge chat, it shows the chat bar but it won't let me type. Esc doesn't let me exit the chat bar either, I have to press the windows button or tab out first, then I press Esc to exit chat bar. How can I fix this?...