Windows 10: MECM/SCCM Compliance Settings create Configuration Items and Configuration Baselines via...

Discus and support MECM/SCCM Compliance Settings create Configuration Items and Configuration Baselines via... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Server Version: MECM 2107Client Version: Windows 10 2004Target :Uninstall Apps via compliance Settings MECM/SCCMChallenge: the app called YouDao... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andy Ngai, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Andy Ngai Win User

MECM/SCCM Compliance Settings create Configuration Items and Configuration Baselines via...

Server Version: MECM 2107Client Version: Windows 10 2004Target :Uninstall Apps via compliance Settings MECM/SCCMChallenge: the app called YouDao DictionaryChinese to English Dictionary which installed for per user instead of local machine like MS TEAMSSolutions:I am using PowerShell as Discovery script------------------------------------------------iftest-path "HKCU:\SOFTWARE\Youdao\Dict" -eq $true{Write-Output $true}else{Write-Output $false}-------------------------------------------------VBScript as remediation-------------------------------------------Set x=createobject"ws

:)

Andy Ngai, Oct 25, 2021

2. SCCM - Patch compliance

Hi Team,

Post patching , SCCM missed to check the Registry or DLL setting on servers to confirm whether a particular patch is applied successfully or not . Without checking this , we cannot confirm the patch compliance report.

Due to which lot of vulnerabilities exists .

VishweshKumar, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Oct 25, 2021
  4. SarahKong Win User

MECM/SCCM Compliance Settings create Configuration Items and Configuration Baselines via...

SarahKong, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

1. MECM/SCCM Compliance Settings create Configuration Items and Configuration Baselines via... - Similar Threads - MECM SCCM Compliance

2. MECM/SCCM Compliance Settings create Configuration Items and Configuration Baselines via...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MECM/SCCM Compliance Settings create Configuration Items and Configuration Baselines via...: Server Version: MECM 2107Client Version: Windows 10 2004Target :Uninstall Apps via compliance Settings MECM/SCCMChallenge: the app called YouDao DictionaryChinese to English Dictionary which installed for per user instead of local machine like MS TEAMSSolutions:I am using...
  3. MECM/SCCM Compliance Settings create Configuration Items and Configuration Baselines via...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MECM/SCCM Compliance Settings create Configuration Items and Configuration Baselines via...: Server Version: MECM 2107Client Version: Windows 10 2004Target :Uninstall Apps via compliance Settings MECM/SCCMChallenge: the app called YouDao DictionaryChinese to English Dictionary which installed for per user instead of local machine like MS TEAMSSolutions:I am using...
  4. Evaluation of configuration baselines

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Evaluation of configuration baselines: How to evaluatetrigger any configuration baseline from configuration manager using command prompt without using powershell?? Kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evaluation-of-configuration-baselines/77b6ca39-873d-4845-bb7d-25234e0f05a7
  5. Cannot configure proxy settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot configure proxy settings: Hello, I can't make changes to the proxy settings. I've searched for the problem and haven't come across any solutions. Here is the problem I'm facing: 1. Automatic proxy setup window, no changes. [ATTACH] 2. Turn on Use Setup Script and paste the proxy address,...
  6. Create Windows Sandbox configuration files with Sandbox Configuration Manager

in Windows 10 News
    Create Windows Sandbox configuration files with Sandbox Configuration Manager: Sandbox Configuration Manager is a free program for Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system that helps users of the system create sandbox configuration files. Windows Sandbox is a new feature of Windows 10 version 1903 that uses Windows Containers to provide the sandbox...
  7. OneDrive configuration via PowerShell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive configuration via PowerShell: Hi, after first launch and configuration of Win10, the last part which is not done automatically in my Script is OneDrive configuration. Is it possible to somehow run OneDrive from PS and then let it configure itself with already registered credentials for...
  8. Configure SCCM with Azure AD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configure SCCM with Azure AD: Hello, We have an Azure AD and I wanted to know if I could setup an SCCM in a cloud Azure setting so that I could image Windows 10 machines and then allow Windows AutoPilot to finish up the imaging process. I don't want to reset the PC to factory specs and take 3-4 hours to...
  9. Configure TTLS settings in Win10

Configure TTLS settings in Win10: For connecting to my institute's WiFi, I need to specify certain TTLS properties. The instructions given by the sysadmin (and other sources on the internet, e.g. this one) seem to no longer apply to the current version of Windows 10 (Home edition, version 1803, build...
  10. Configure proxy settings

Configure proxy settings: When I connect to the internet through a proxy server, it asks me to enter a username and a password. I can configure proxy in the web browser and navigate without any problems, but I’d like to know if I can configure the proxy setting in windows to connect all the...