Windows 10: MeControlXXLUserTile is related to an jpg file for a User Profile, not a virus or malware ?

Discus and support MeControlXXLUserTile is related to an jpg file for a User Profile, not a virus or malware ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; for some reason an profile image either on microsoft or gmail got renamed to MeControlXXLUserTile I have avast virus scanner, and am running sfc... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rob's XboxOne, May 10, 2021.

1. MeControlXXLUserTile is related to an jpg file for a User Profile, not a virus or malware ?

for some reason an profile image either on microsoft or gmail got renamed to MeControlXXLUserTile I have avast virus scanner, and am running sfc /scannow to check but it looks like its just an jpg image that I saved to my desktop , I seen this other users post on the subject that been locked, in any case this may need for research since I can't seem to recreate the process in which I saved an profile image of mine downloaded it and again somehow it got renamed to that filename, I think this matter may need to be discussion more between users that have also had an jpeg image renamed to tha

:)

Rob's XboxOne, May 10, 2021

2. Is desktop.ini file & $recycleBin & System Volme Information folder are one type of virus or malware?

Original Title: info related to virus

is desktop.ini file & $recycleBin & System Volme Information folder are one type of virus or malware?if yes then pls suggest how should remove it!

thnx in adv!

SoniyaGogia, May 10, 2021
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, May 10, 2021
  4. deving Win User

MeControlXXLUserTile is related to an jpg file for a User Profile, not a virus or malware ?

User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, May 10, 2021
Thema:

MeControlXXLUserTile is related to an jpg file for a User Profile, not a virus or malware ?

1. MeControlXXLUserTile is related to an jpg file for a User Profile, not a virus or malware ? - Similar Threads - MeControlXXLUserTile related jpg

2. Malware related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware related: I want to inform you that I recently download a cracked game and defender detects some malware and I remove them by defender. And now the game running very smoothly and my computer does not detect any defect. Should I uninstall the game or I can play this...
  3. Malware related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware related: I want to inform you that I recently download a cracked game and defender detects some malware and I remove them by defender. And now the game running very smoothly and my computer does not detect any defect. Should I uninstall the game or I can play this...
  4. MeControlXXLUserTile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MeControlXXLUserTile: Hello.I was cleaning my computer hp laptop, and then i saw a file named MeControlXXLUserTile.I have no idea where it cames from, but it's a text file in my Downloads folder.Guess why i don't want to touch it ?Beacause this is what happens when i open the file with Note pad :...
  5. MeControlXXLUserTile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MeControlXXLUserTile: Hello.I was cleaning my computer hp laptop, and then i saw a file named MeControlXXLUserTile.I have no idea where it cames from, but it's a text file in my Downloads folder.Guess why i don't want to touch it ?Beacause this is what happens when i open the file with Note pad :...
  6. MeControlXXLUserTile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MeControlXXLUserTile: Hello.I was cleaning my computer hp laptop, and then i saw a file named MeControlXXLUserTile.I have no idea where it cames from, but it's a text file in my Downloads folder.Guess why i don't want to touch it ?...
  7. Is this file a malware virus ... ???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this file a malware virus ... ???: Hi, I just see this stranger file called NULL without any file extension I try to delete but always go backalso try to delete de main folder but can't do thatI did the scan with MSERT and nothing detected,also I try to remove this file and the folder from SAFE MODE Windows...
  8. Are files with $WINDOWS. Virus or Malware?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are files with $WINDOWS. Virus or Malware?: Dear Experts, Recently, with activities of windows updates and repair microsoft 365 programme, my pc has difficulty in start-up, with numerous attempts to on and off start button. I use anti-virus to run full scan and discover many files with $WINDOWS. Are these...
  9. How do I delete a user profile and related files

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete a user profile and related files: What are the risks of deleting a profile and its related files in Windows 10? Are there any issues I should be careful about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-user-profile-and-related-files/818f9d11-acfc-4f12-a531-6253e5faa823
  10. Unknown User accounts appearing (malware related??)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unknown User accounts appearing (malware related??): Hello, Today I discovered strange account names on my laptop after trying to open files on one of my drives which also had strange names and were not mine. I suspect my laptop is infected with some kind of malware but unfortunately all scans (malwarebytes, f-secure,...