Windows 10: Medal of Honor Airborne

Discus and support Medal of Honor Airborne in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently got a CD for MoHA and on my windows 10 it says video card not supported if you could help please reply thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ali EmirAtak, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Medal of Honor Airborne

I recently got a CD for MoHA and on my windows 10 it says video card not supported if you could help please reply thanks

:)

Ali EmirAtak, Mar 10, 2019
  2. BossDweeb Win User

Medal of Honor Airborne on Steam

I am using the disk based version, but there should be no real difference. However, if there is an issue with

the Steam version the Steam forums would be the best place to find a fix for that particular issue.

It depends on which cpu your particular machine has. This model has three options.

- The i3 cpu uses Intel HD4000 graphics, which will run the game. I just gave it a whirl on an i5 with HD4000

and it runs a little bit slow. Assuming your machine has the i3 cpu...

This game has no proper setup screen, but you can access the .ini files that are in your

User\Documents\EA Games\ Medal of Honor Airborne(tm) folder and tweak the settings there.

You may be able to find suggestions for which settings to change on a MOH-A site or on the EA games forums.

Intel only specifies Intel HD graphics with no number for the other two cpu options for this machine.

If they use HD3000 or lower models games will have bigger issues running games.

This would be compounded by there being no Win10 specific drivers for these models.

- You need to go back a little bit farther - eg- COD - 2 and earlier. Medal of Honor Pacific Assault and earlier.

Games that do not have DirectX 10 or higher options are good prospects.

Release dates earlier than '06, but if a game more recent game only mentions DX9 it should be OK on HD4000.

Should being the operative word. Some older games don't recognise Integrated graphics either.

Laptops are a what you see is what you get deal. You cannot upgrade laptop graphics, with the exception

of a few high end expensive models. I've read recently that there is currently a move toward making more

laptops upgradable.

BossDweeb, Mar 10, 2019
  3. SarajXH Win User
    Medal of Honor Airborne on Steam

Hi. Firstly I should say I am totally inept on the laptop.

I have an ASUS X551C Notebook pc which originally had windows 8 and my children updated it to windows 10.

So at Christmas they got me to get a steam account and I have just downloaded the above medal of honor, but it tells me that my driver card is not supported.

I have tried disabling it (after searching the web), and the game now loads but video is very slow and jerky. Also, the mouse now doesn't work.

The game says it supports ATI Radeon x1300 pro, and NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT, my question is - can I just download these and enable, disable them as required, and are they compatible with Windows 10 - or any other solutions - but please - a step by step guide.

Hoping for help. Thanks

SarajXH, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Medal of Honor Airborne

Unable to play medal of honor allied assault on Windows 10

Original Title[medal of honor allied assault ]

Medal of honor allied assault will not play on windows 10 but pacific assault will. I have tried patches - updates etc. still will not work. Any answers out there? Thanks for any suggestions!

timwells_887, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Medal of Honor Airborne

1. Medal of Honor Airborne - Similar Threads - Medal Honor Airborne

2. trailmakers will not update to the airborne expansion.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trailmakers will not update to the airborne expansion.: Hello. I have had the game trailmakers for nearly a year now. The game is great, I just downloaded the latest expansion of the game the airborne expansion But I cannot play it. My game is stuck on the old version from 8/14/22. And I cannot up date it. There is no option to...
  3. Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest Windows 10 wont work at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest Windows 10 wont work at all: When i download the games from their original CD Roms becasue i bought them in brand new condition it says i have to run as an administrator, but it wont work even when i attempt that. i cant find any helpful tips online and i cant seem to find any patch to help fix the...
  4. Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest Windows 10 wont work at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest Windows 10 wont work at all: When i download the games from their original CD Roms becasue i bought them in brand new condition it says i have to run as an administrator, but it wont work even when i attempt that. i cant find any helpful tips online and i cant seem to find any patch to help fix the...
  5. EA qames Medal of honor Allied Assault Will not Run on windows 10 ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    EA qames Medal of honor Allied Assault Will not Run on windows 10 ?: EA qames Medal of honor Allied Assault Will not Run on windows 10 ? Is There any way to get the game to play on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ea-qames-medal-of-honor-allied-assault-will-not/11fd608d-89d8-4b51-a8e9-6405dd776536
  6. Asphalt 8 Airborne

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8 Airborne: on my second day now with "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"... Do i just wait for it to correct itself?...
  7. medal of honor south pacific

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    medal of honor south pacific: why wont it run in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/medal-of-honor-south-pacific/cd4e42cd-860c-4193-b8d1-230c55f34771
  8. Medal of Honor War Chest Problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Medal of Honor War Chest Problems.: Hi I'm having issues with the Medal of Honor War Chest. Allied Assault works perfectly with no modifications to any of the files, but Spearhead and Breakthrough crashes instantly with no error message. I tried looking up solutions, but everything that I could find relating to...
  9. Steam Graphic card not supported. Medal of honor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Graphic card not supported. Medal of honor: I have Intel HD graphic card 620 and steam game does not start with a prompt; GC not supported. Ram is 8gb i5 intel in a dell laptop. Game: Medal of Honor...
  10. Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault Free: Origin 87031

Users found this page by searching for:

1. medal of honor airborne windows 10

2. on asphalt airborne what are the medals for

3. 2019 medal of honor airborne wont download

4. MEDAK OF HONOR AIRBORNE WINDOWS 8 WILL NOT START,
  5. Can you play MOH Airborn on Windows 10,
  6. will medal of honor airborne play on windows 10,
  7. medal of honor airborne wont play windows 10,
  8. will medal of honor airborne run on windows 10,