Windows 10: Media Capture Failed Event Windows Camera

Discus and support Media Capture Failed Event Windows Camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A fex days ago my laptop stopped turning on my camera, at first it was google meets camera, and i fixed it by restarting, but yesterday my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MateoVilches, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Media Capture Failed Event Windows Camera

A fex days ago my laptop stopped turning on my camera, at first it was google meets camera, and i fixed it by restarting, but yesterday my windows camera stoppped working. I was all day trying to fix it, i checked for updates, i uninstalled my drivers, i restarted countless times, and it didnt work. In a state of panic, i resseted my whole computer, the camera worked for two hours then stopped working again. I need help. Please

Here is the Error code i get in the camera app.

0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> 0x80070018.

:)

MateoVilches, Oct 13, 2020
  2. PS Kumar Win User

media capture failure event

In my HP Probook with windows 10, the camera is not working.

when i open the camera app, it shows the error message Media capture failure event OxA00F4271.

so, the camera is not opening in my microsoft teams app also.

I need the camera for my online meetings.

Kindly help me to resolve this problem urgently.

waiting eagerly for your answer.

PS Kumar, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    media capture failure event

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that you receive an error, ‘OxA00F4271’ when accessing the Camera. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Type Get Help app in the search bar on the
      Taskbar and open app.
    2. Type camera not working OxA00F4271
      in the Get help app and select Device Camera Troubleshooting.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the process.

If you have an HP laptop, you may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned by
    Chao_L in the thread Error
    code:0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> and see if that helps.

For additional information, see Camera doesn't work in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 13, 2020
  4. RMC123 Win User

Media Capture Failed Event Windows Camera

my packard bell laptop camera continues to show 0x00F4271 <media capture failed event> Ox80070018

I got this error message.. camera not working on my laptop Lenovo ideapad s340 .. error message and black screen with an error media capture failed event how can I fix it ??
    Media Capture Failed Event Windows Camera 2819707c-9a99-42e1-b594-5a530f468ab4?upload=true.png

RMC123, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Media Capture Failed Event Windows Camera

1. Media Capture Failed Event Windows Camera - Similar Threads - Media Capture Failed

2. Issue capturing System events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue capturing System events: We have windows application using System Events to identity system Lock/Unlock. I was working great so far. In recent times we observe these events are not captured from the widows forms application. This is not a consistent issue. How can we identify what is causing this? Do...
  3. Issue capturing System events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue capturing System events: We have windows application using System Events to identity system Lock/Unlock. I was working great so far. In recent times we observe these events are not captured from the widows forms application. This is not a consistent issue. How can we identify what is causing this? Do...
  4. Issue capturing System events

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Media Capture Failed Event Windows Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media Capture Failed Event Windows Camera: A fex days ago my laptop stopped turning on my camera, at first it was google meets camera, and i fixed it by restarting, but yesterday my windows camera stoppped working. I was all day trying to fix it, i checked for updates, i uninstalled my drivers, i restarted countless...
  6. Photo Capture Camera Failed - code 0xA00F424F

Photo Capture Camera Failed - code 0xA00F424F: I have been trying to use the Camera on my computer but lately I keep getting the error code 0xA00F424F PhotoCaptureFileCreationFailed 0x8007000F. I also put code on search site on web and followed some of other solutions. I still have the same error code and can not use the...
  7. Windows camera app media capture failed event

Windows camera app media capture failed event: My windows camera app shows the error code : 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> 0x80070018. I have tried updating the webcam driver, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver but the problem still persists. Also, it does not resolve after restarting the PC. Kindly help me as...
  8. media capture failure event

media capture failure event: In my HP Probook with windows 10, the camera is not working. when i open the camera app, it shows the error message Media capture failure event OxA00F4271. so, the camera is not opening in my microsoft teams app also. I need the camera for my online meetings. Kindly...
  9. my packard bell laptop camera continues to show 0x00F4271 <media capture failed event>...

my packard bell laptop camera continues to show 0x00F4271 <media capture failed event>...: What do you want to do ? New mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-packard-bell-laptop-camera-continues-to-show/27f89c5f-7ed0-4227-b574-0c83f9c48f4c
  10. Windows camera isn't capturing

Windows camera isn't capturing: My Surface pro4 windows camera is throwing error while capturing images as in the screenshot. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-camera-isnt-capturing/ae063cce-72f6-4ab7-ace5-8c2d4ef8b99b