Windows 10: Media center

Discus and support Media center in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, upgraded my computer to window 10 pro but no longer able to get media center, used to play a slideshow of my best photo,s whilst listing to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarkVoyzey, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Media center

Hi,

upgraded my computer to window 10 pro but no longer able to get media center,

used to play a slideshow of my best photo,s whilst listing to my music.

can anyone recommend a replacement for this task.

thank you regards

:)

MarkVoyzey, Aug 19, 2020
  2. Law-II Win User

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Aug 19, 2020
  3. xp media center ?

ok how do i do this so i dont screw this up. i almost need a step by step instructions in a way. i have never done this before.

amd64skater, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Media center

Building a media center PC?

I'm considering building a media center PC from a PC I was given.

It's a P4 1.7Ghz, 256Mb, 20Gb drive.

1. The psu is dead and the case is ugly so, I'll need a new case & psu - any suggestions
    2. To minimize space, I'm looking at a AIW card, what's the lowest (i.e. cheapest) spec that I can use with Win Media. Also the Mobo is an Intel D845GRG http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd/rg/ so it's only a 4x AGP! Will this be a problem? Can I use a 8x card at 4x speeds or will it just not work?

I'm planning on adding it to my wireless network and storing the media networked if possible. So I'll keep the 20gb drive.

any other suggestions - are there any other media center software packages that would be better than microsoft?

EnglishLion, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Media center

1. Media center - Similar Threads - Media center

2. Where i can get windows 8 windows media center pack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where i can get windows 8 windows media center pack?: ............. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-get-windows-8-windows-media-center/56e087dd-1490-4b79-8602-6986bc5aaa76
  3. Where i can get windows 8 windows media center pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where i can get windows 8 windows media center pack?: ............. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-get-windows-8-windows-media-center/56e087dd-1490-4b79-8602-6986bc5aaa76
  4. Reinstall 8.1 Pro with Media Center.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall 8.1 Pro with Media Center.: Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center.: After a hardware failure I did a complete reinstall of the system. No backup was available. Now Media Center will not Activate and Playready will not update.. 8.1 support ended, but I need t return to functionality....
  5. Reinstall 8.1 Pro with Media Center.

Reinstall 8.1 Pro with Media Center.: Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center.: After a hardware failure I did a complete reinstall of the system. No backup was available. Now Media Center will not Activate and Playready will not update.. 8.1 support ended, but I need t return to functionality....
  6. How to install new microsoft media center to xbox 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install new microsoft media center to xbox 360: How do i install or upgrade microsoft media center on xbox 360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-new-microsoft-media-center-to-xbox/b99d6906-1118-435c-ac74-78dffd9efa80
  7. How to install new microsoft media center to xbox 360

How to install new microsoft media center to xbox 360: How do i install or upgrade microsoft media center on xbox 360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-new-microsoft-media-center-to-xbox/b99d6906-1118-435c-ac74-78dffd9efa80
  8. Getting error could't connect to the device. Try recconecting trough media center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error could't connect to the device. Try recconecting trough media center: So im trying to connect my laptop Legion Y540-15IRH-PG0 to a samsung tv to share a screen wirreless. So my network to the laptop comes from my phone's mobile data laptop has wifi 5ghz the tv doest support that freq so i share the network from my laptop to the tv at 2.4Ghz so...
  9. Getting error could't connect to the device. Try recconecting trough media center

Getting error could't connect to the device. Try recconecting trough media center: So im trying to connect my laptop Legion Y540-15IRH-PG0 to a samsung tv to share a screen wirreless. So my network to the laptop comes from my phone's mobile data laptop has wifi 5ghz the tv doest support that freq so i share the network from my laptop to the tv at 2.4Ghz so...
  10. WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER: WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-center/7ef9a367-cb07-4ff3-9807-5476cb2d7c78