Windows 10: Media control icon loss.

Discus and support Media control icon loss. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, the icon of my media control have loss. Is there anyway i can bring it back? the picture below shows my problem.Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HewKen, Jul 22, 2021.

1. HewKen Win User

Media control icon loss.

Hi, the icon of my media control have loss. Is there anyway i can bring it back? the picture below shows my problem.Thank you.

:)

HewKen, Jul 22, 2021

2. Volume controls on keyboard not working, and battery charging icon missing

Hi Jourdan,

The battery icon might be hidden. We suggest that you follow the steps below to enable the Power option:

• Type quick actions in the search bar and click on Choose your quick actions.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn On the Power option.

If the issue persists, update the driver software.

• Go to device manager:
    • Right click on: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
    • Select: update driver software
    • Click: search automatically

Keep us updated with the results.

Regards.

Armand Cos, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Media Player Errors - Stops playing

Hi Donald,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if issue persists.

Method 1: Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter, please refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Reinstall Windows Media player

I suggest you uninstall and reinstall the Windows Media Player and check. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows Key +X, select Programs and Features.

• Click on Turn Windows features ON or OFF on the left panel.

• Expand Media Features and uncheck the box against Windows Media Player.

• Click OK and restart if prompted. Follow the same procedure and check the box against Windows Media Player to reinstall.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Giridhar J, Jul 22, 2021
  4. YanAndrew Win User

Media control icon loss.

The Control Panel (Category View)

My apologies, Brink but I still do not get it.

The steps for both options are identical, the only difference is the location of the desired icons will need to be accessible for all users for Option 2. That's it.

Moreover, both the Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) applets are not listed in the list of Control Panel items for both options.

Regards,
    Andrew

YanAndrew, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Media control icon loss.

1. Media control icon loss. - Similar Threads - Media control icon

2. Loss of connection - Ethernet Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of connection - Ethernet Controller: Hi, I've had my new Windows 11 PC now for about 2 months and every few days when I turn it on it loses it access to the Internet due to it claiming 'The IntelR Ethernet Controller 31225-V adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems.' If I wait a few hrs 3-4...
  3. Loss of mouse and keyboard control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of mouse and keyboard control: Why don't you just fix the Windows 10 and edge problem of losing mouse and keyboard control in an update, and stop advising people to try to fix it themselves with all that command prompt horse ****?...
  4. Loss of mouse and keyboard control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of mouse and keyboard control: Why don't you just fix the Windows 10 and edge problem of losing mouse and keyboard control in an update, and stop advising people to try to fix it themselves with all that command prompt horse ****?...
  5. Loss of mouse and keyboard control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Loss of Brightness Control

Loss of Brightness Control: Windows 10 build 20H2 Dell Inspiron 7570 If I increase the brightness of the display using the brightness keys to reach maximum brightness, and then decrease brightness to minimum; Now if I increase the brightness once again to the maximum, it results in significantly...
  7. Loss of mouse control.

Loss of mouse control.: Anyone ever experience the problem I am having? The mouse gets pulled to the upper right corner of the screen and shuts down any webpages that are open. Its like a hand grabbing the mouse and dragging it there. Defender can find no viruses, System File Checker finds no...
  8. loss of control of curser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    loss of control of curser: Having control issues due to a small target which is control my curser, The target is only located on the left margin. When laptop curser is move to select topic in the field. it is drawn to the left margin....
  9. Loss of desktop icons

Loss of desktop icons: Something happened to my desktop icons when I replugged my speaker system. I lost all my desktop icons. What replaced my icons on the desktop were all the apps that use to be stored on the Microsoft icon located at the bottom left of my screen. I have read all the threads...
  10. Loss of Scan Icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss of Scan Icon: I have lost my Scan Icon. I am using Windows 10 and have an Epson Stylus DX4450 printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-of-scan-icon/5d2a7803-e0cb-43cb-b4bb-6799dd3df3be