Windows 10: Media Controls show 00 where play rewind and forward should be

Discus and support Media Controls show 00 where play rewind and forward should be in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] any idea how to fix this??? submitted by /u/jok3rsgr1n [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jok3rsgr1n, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Media Controls show 00 where play rewind and forward should be

/u/jok3rsgr1n, Jul 23, 2020
  2. pradhr Win User

C3 Media Player Forward And Rewind

Hi,

How can I Forward and Rewind mp3 file playing in Media Player?

Up & Down button are for Volume. Left & Right button are for navigating to next or previous song.

What is for Forward & Rewind?

Thanks.

pradhr, Aug 4, 2020
  3. tiny_chef Win User
    Forward or rewind videos

Hi, Feroz_Mohammed. Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions! Are you referring to the videos stored on your phone? If yes, you can follow these steps:

Menu > Media > Media player > FF/Rew interval to set the steo width for fast forward or rewind.

tiny_chef, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Media Controls show 00 where play rewind and forward should be

Asha and Lumia: Looking for Remote Control Headset (Fast Forward, Rewind Buttons) to Listen to Audio Books

This says:

http://Media playback controls (Play/Pause, Volume up/down)

and what I need is a fast forward and rewind. Any info on that?

These are also designed for Lumia. No info on Asha comaptibility?

super_user, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Media Controls show 00 where play rewind and forward should be

1. Media Controls show 00 where play rewind and forward should be - Similar Threads - Media Controls show

2. NOW PLAYING ON MEDIA CONTROLS

in Windows 10 Customization
    NOW PLAYING ON MEDIA CONTROLS: Hiya! Today I want to know how can I disable the media controls/now playing window whan I adjust the volume. Spotify, YouTube, Groove Music, Browsers, it's EVERYWHERE! I want to disable it from both volume and lock screen. Can you help me? Here are the examples....
  3. NOW PLAYING ON MEDIA CONTROLS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NOW PLAYING ON MEDIA CONTROLS: Hiya! Today I want to know how can I disable the media controls/now playing window whan I adjust the volume. Spotify, YouTube, Groove Music, Browsers, it's EVERYWHERE! I want to disable it from both volume and lock screen. Can you help me? Here are the examples....
  4. NOW PLAYING ON MEDIA CONTROLS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it possible to provide the Edge Video player with a forward or rewind function by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to provide the Edge Video player with a forward or rewind function by...: The problem arises when viewing video attachments directly in webmail.Now it is not possible to forward or rewind via the slider. Integrating another video player via extensions does not help because Edge always chooses its own built-in video player.You are required to...
  6. Is it possible to provide the Edge Video player with a forward or rewind function by...

Is it possible to provide the Edge Video player with a forward or rewind function by...: The problem arises when viewing video attachments directly in webmail.Now it is not possible to forward or rewind via the slider. Integrating another video player via extensions does not help because Edge always chooses its own built-in video player.You are required to...
  7. Windows 10 media controls always showing whilst media is playing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 media controls always showing whilst media is playing.: Hi, Whenever I have an application open and playing some form of media, the windows 10 media controls overlay will appear and will not disappear unless the media stops playing. This is very infuriating since I can't listen to Spotify and also do something else without the...
  8. Media controls showing 00 instead of play pause back and forwards any idea on how to fix ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media controls showing 00 instead of play pause back and forwards any idea on how to fix ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jok3rsgr1n [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hww2t3/media_controls_showing_00_instead_of_play_pause/
  9. Media Controls show 00 where play rewind and forward should be

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Controls show 00 where play rewind and forward should be: [ATTACH] any idea on how to fix this? submitted by /u/jok3rsgr1n [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hungtm/media_controls_show_00_where_play_rewind_and/
  10. My Infinity foot pedal is fast forwarding on both sides, it is no longer rewinding?

My Infinity foot pedal is fast forwarding on both sides, it is no longer rewinding?: I am not sure what happened, but my infinity foot pedal is fast forwarding on both sides of the pedal. I can no longer rewind without manually pressing the rewind button on the recording from the keyboard....