Windows 10: media creation tool 20H2

Discus and support media creation tool 20H2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When media creation tool 20H2 is downloaded then run it flashes with no progress. How do you fix media creation tool so that it runs? Does the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by questions_, Jan 24, 2021.

1. media creation tool 20H2

When media creation tool 20H2 is downloaded then run it flashes with no progress.

How do you fix media creation tool so that it runs?

Does the directory need to be switched?

If so how to you run once the directory is switched?

The media creation tool was downloaded 5 times.

Each time it was clicked it displayed:

User Account Control

Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

Microsoft Windows

Verified publisher: Microsoft Corporation

File origin: Hard drive on this computer

Program location: "C:\Users\a\Downloads\MediaCreationTool20H25.exe"

Yes was clicked.

A box appeared with Windows and the logo then disappeared.

It was a flash and then no action.

Administrative command prompt was then opened.

The directory was then changed from C:\Windows\system32> to C:\Users\a\Downloads

This was typed: mediacreationtool20H2

Enter was clicked.

A white rectangle appeared with Windows and the logo.

It flashed again and there was no action.

The antivirus is Windows defender and Malwarebytes.

The logon is the administrator.

A second user was created using net user test /add

After logging on with test the mediacreationtool20H2 behaved in the same fashion.

It created the rectangular box and flashed.

There was no action.

How do you fix this problem so that the mediacreationtool20H2 can be launched from the download folder and no longer flashes?

:)

questions_, Jan 24, 2021

2. Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Kyhi Win User
    Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

4. Vijay B Win User

media creation tool 20H2

Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Windows 10 herunterladen

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

media creation tool 20H2

1. media creation tool 20H2 - Similar Threads - media creation tool

2. media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media creation tool: how do i fix media creation tool it keeps crashing when i open it without any error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool/3740294e-2b85-48de-a678-e7f03ee46369
  3. Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool: I'm having an issue with the media creation tool where it won't install or even give me a list of usb drives at all. Even if I tried running it from inside the usb flash drive it still says the same thing "you need 8 gb of available space on Windows :C". I'm having this issue...
  4. Media creation tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool.: Yes, I have successfully downloaded the tool and Windows 10. All I did was click on a link that someone posted and BAM the media creation tool and Windows 10 were downloaded! Thanks! *^^*...
  5. Media Creation Tool 20H2 does not work

Media Creation Tool 20H2 does not work: I have Win 10 Pro 20H2 19042.906 installed, and I am trying to use the Media Creation Tool to create a Windows 10 .iso file. The tool progresses to the point where it shows "Downloading Windows 10", but the progress remains at 0%. I've tried several times, saving both the...
  6. Please fix 20H2 Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please fix 20H2 Media Creation Tool: Just do it i cant even format my pc whit the latest media creation tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-fix-20h2-media-creation-tool/eb687341-e4bf-444a-a830-d244a6a596eb
  7. About the 20H2 Media Creation tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About the 20H2 Media Creation tool: Last week i tried to format my PC due to some technical probs like file corruption and crashes due to drivers. Usually i would stick to media creation tool but i didnt expect the media creation tool to be somewhat problamatic part from the usb installation thingy. The problem...
  8. Is 20H2 media creation tool bugged?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is 20H2 media creation tool bugged?: I've been trying to clean install windows 10 via the media creation tool, and every single time as soon as the desktop appears, multiple "an app default was reset" notifications pop up despite no new apps being installed yet. This happens across multiple clean installs every...
  9. Media creation tool 20H2 ne marche pas.

Media creation tool 20H2 ne marche pas.: Bonjour, Apres avoir crée une clef bootable grace a Media creation tool afin d'installer Windows 10 sur mon ordinateur, au moment du boot de la clef l'affichage reste bloqué a l'animation dots 5 pts blanc qui tournent j'ai essayé plusieurs alternatives et tout les...
  10. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media creation tool: So i know i can use this tool to update my pc to latest but will i keep all my settings and preferences? Havent updated my pc in 3 years so figured this is a better way to do it. submitted by /u/AwesomePicMan [link] [comments]...