Windows 10: Media Creation tool for 2004 update

Discus and support Media Creation tool for 2004 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm having trouble updating to 2004. I even tried using Update Assistant and got the same error. If I use the Media Creation Tool and select Keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fdsonn, Jul 15, 2020.

1. fdsonn Win User

Media Creation tool for 2004 update

I'm having trouble updating to 2004. I even tried using Update Assistant and got the same error. If I use the Media Creation Tool and select Keep personal files and apps will that install the update but leave everything else alone?

:)

fdsonn, Jul 15, 2020

2. Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Media Creation Tool is NOT working

Hi,

There are several reasons why you're getting this issue on downloading Windows 10 using the
    Media Creation Tool. The most common are the network connection or the anti-virus firewall is enabled on your device.

To resolve this, we suggest that you manually update the operating system instead of using the Media Creation Tool. Click on this
    link for the steps on how to update
    Windows.

Eileen Gal, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Kyhi Win User

Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

Thema:

1. Media Creation tool for 2004 update - Similar Threads - Media Creation tool

2. media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media creation tool: how do i fix media creation tool it keeps crashing when i open it without any error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool/3740294e-2b85-48de-a678-e7f03ee46369
  3. Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool: I'm having an issue with the media creation tool where it won't install or even give me a list of usb drives at all. Even if I tried running it from inside the usb flash drive it still says the same thing "you need 8 gb of available space on Windows :C". I'm having this issue...
  4. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool: I figured out what the tool was, and I didn't like it. You made it sound sooooooo exiting in the license terms, but when I found out what it really was, I was not impressed. Way to go Microsoft. Way to go. You ripped me off of thinking it was something cool, but instead you...
  5. Media creation tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool.: Yes, I have successfully downloaded the tool and Windows 10. All I did was click on a link that someone posted and BAM the media creation tool and Windows 10 were downloaded! Thanks! *^^*...
  6. Creating a Media Creation tool 2004

Creating a Media Creation tool 2004: I have down loaded the program from your web site. I am installing the program on a 256 scan disk thumb drive. The drive is correctly formatted. I follow all instructions. The program fully loads on the drive. It then goes into a verifying of down load. At 59% I get an error...
  7. Windows Media Creation Tool Update 2004 Blue Screens

Windows Media Creation Tool Update 2004 Blue Screens: I've been trying to update windows from version 1803 and continue to get blue screens during the SysPrep phase of the upgrade. The error is DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG. I am attempting to figure out what driver is causing the problem. I have a complete kernal dump and have been...
  8. Windows 10 2004 Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 2004 Media Creation Tool: Why does the install media created from the Media Creation Tool not include all the editions as the official direct ISO does? It doesn't include Windows 10 Pro for Workstations and a few others. 158476
  9. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media creation tool: So i know i can use this tool to update my pc to latest but will i keep all my settings and preferences? Havent updated my pc in 3 years so figured this is a better way to do it. submitted by /u/AwesomePicMan [link] [comments]...
  10. Media Creation Tool updated

Media Creation Tool updated: I just wanted to pass on a bit of info to the forum. The Media Creation Tool 1903 version has been updated to build 18362.418 on Microsoft website 143017