Windows 10: Media creation tool won't load

Discus and support Media creation tool won't load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey how are you I put my new pc together and I can't get it to boot the file it won't read the file no matter the mode I put it I tried to download it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by carlos moreno5, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Media creation tool won't load

Hey how are you I put my new pc together and I can't get it to boot the file it won't read the file no matter the mode I put it I tried to download it in 32 bit and fats but neither is working ND I just can't wrap my head around it I'm running a tomahawk b550 and a ryzen 7 5800x everything on the pc seems to be reading fine from what I know

:)

carlos moreno5, Mar 14, 2023

2. Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, Mar 14, 2023
  3. Kyhi Win User
    Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

4. SeanMaier Win User

Media creation tool won't load

Media Creation Tool Failed

First of all it’s a desktop, two I can’t even get to the OS (clean SSD, USB tool)

I have already exhausted all the garden variety troubleshooting steps listed for the various errors I have received so far.

None of them were particularly helpful for cases where can get into the OS or open the media creation tool…

POST --> F12 --> Boot Menu --> Win10 Pro 64bit Media creation tool --> Enter --> Loads --> POST’s --> Blue Screen*

*(3 out of 4 errors, 1962 is just a lack of OS on drive)

I'm thinking its an bad system board

PS I'm a computer repair tech

SeanMaier, Mar 14, 2023
Thema:

Media creation tool won't load

1. Media creation tool won't load - Similar Threads - Media creation tool

2. Media Creation Tool USB won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool USB won't boot: USB created with MediaCreationTool22H2 for W10 won't boot on a New Ryzen 7950X ASUS X670E. I had to use rufus and create a bootable USB from a 22H2 ISO. Pretty sad MS when you can't get your own creation tool to work......
  3. Media Creation Tool USB won't boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool USB won't boot: USB created with MediaCreationTool22H2 for W10 won't boot on a New Ryzen 7950X ASUS X670E. I had to use rufus and create a bootable USB from a 22H2 ISO. Pretty sad MS when you can't get your own creation tool to work......
  4. The media creation tool won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The media creation tool won't open.: I'm attempting to perform a clean install of windows 11, but the media creation tool won't open even if I run it as an admin.My main boot drive recently crashed, so I picked up an old disk of windows 7 I had laying around -- I lost the key ages ago, so I figured I'd just go...
  5. The media creation tool won't open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The media creation tool won't open.: I'm attempting to perform a clean install of windows 11, but the media creation tool won't open even if I run it as an admin.My main boot drive recently crashed, so I picked up an old disk of windows 7 I had laying around -- I lost the key ages ago, so I figured I'd just go...
  6. Media creation tool won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool won't load: Hey how are you I put my new pc together and I can't get it to boot the file it won't read the file no matter the mode I put it I tried to download it in 32 bit and fats but neither is working ND I just can't wrap my head around it I'm running a tomahawk b550 and a ryzen 7...
  7. Media creation tool won't load

Media creation tool won't load: Hey how are you I put my new pc together and I can't get it to boot the file it won't read the file no matter the mode I put it I tried to download it in 32 bit and fats but neither is working ND I just can't wrap my head around it I'm running a tomahawk b550 and a ryzen 7...
  8. Windows media tool creation won't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media tool creation won't work.: I got a new pc since my laptop wouldn't even want to factory reset when I tried,and now when i try to create a media tool to give the pc a os it has no osit won't let me.Error message:0x80073b01...
  9. media Creation Tool won't run

media Creation Tool won't run: Hi gentlemen, I am nursing a new laptop again, with win 10 v.1909 on it. After running into problems with HELLO and Passwords ,I thought I had cured those problems by a system reset. But after a few deadends, an upgrade (which my pc would not acknowledge) to 2004 was...
  10. Media Creation tool won't install

Media Creation tool won't install: I have been experiencing an issue while trying to install the media creation tool for some time now. Each time I attempt at installing it, it gives me an error saying that they are unsure of what the issue is, and gives me a code 0x80200013 - 0x90019. There are a couple...