Windows 10: Media feature not working

Discus and support Media feature not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have tried to download media feature updates but it just keeps saying the update is not applicable on your computer i have tried to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LucasD2, Sep 13, 2018.

1. LucasD2 Win User

Media feature not working

i have tried to download media feature updates but it just keeps saying the update is not applicable on your computer i have tried to download literally every version of it and it has said the same thing could anyone help me out?

:)

LucasD2, Sep 13, 2018

2. windows media features

Disabling and enabling Windows Media feature is another way of uninstalling and reinstalling the feature. You can try to disable and then enable the Media feature and see if it works. Please follow the steps below:

• Search for Control Panel on the Search bar.
    • Click on Programs, and go to Programs and Features.
    • Select Turn Windows features On or Off.
    • Uncheck the Media Feature box to disable the Media Features.
    • Hit OK to complete.
    • Go through the same process, but check the Media Feature box to enable the Media Features again.

Keep us posted with the result.

Kerwin Lee, Sep 13, 2018
  3. procras Win User
    Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Media feature not working

Windows 10 N - Media Feature Pack not working after November Update

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for the update.

I would suggest you to once check in the Windows Features if the Media Features are listed:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Click Turn Windows Features on or off.
    • In the list of features, expand Media Features.
    • Check Windows Media Player is listed. If so, check mark the feature.
    Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Media feature not working

1. Media feature not working - Similar Threads - Media feature working

2. Windows 10 Media Feature Pack not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Media Feature Pack not working: So I installed gta5 and I was ready to play but I got a error searched it up and found out I needed to download Media feature pack.So I download Version 1903 May 2019 64-bit.So I ran it and got a Windows update standalone installer The update is not applicable to your...
  3. Windows 10 Media Feature Pack not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Media Feature Pack not working: So I installed gta5 and I was ready to play but I got a error searched it up and found out I needed to download Media feature pack.So I download Version 1903 May 2019 64-bit.So I ran it and got a Windows update standalone installer The update is not applicable to your...
  4. Windows 10 Media Feature Pack not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Media Feature Pack is not working at all.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Feature Pack is not working at all.: I need windows media player. Currently the only way to get it on a windows N copy is through the media feature pack. I Installed the pack through the settings, add option feature. After restarting my PC it did not add windows media player or any of the things it promised....
  6. Windows Media Feature pack wont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Media Feature pack wont work: [ATTACH] Every time I install it It wont work and I do not wanna reset my computer so how do I fix this? submitted by /u/Tweekz2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k42bgq/windows_media_feature_pack_wont_work/
  7. Media Features

Media Features: Like others, I have been trying to install/activate Windows media features to install an apple app Icloud. The apple installer says my computer is missing media features, and I should download and install it from the Microsoft site. The site only has a download for...
  8. Media Player And Media Feature Pack

Media Player And Media Feature Pack: I have Windows 10 Pro N ,OS Build 19041.1 and when i download Media Feature Pack and Media Player from windows apps- optional features - add a feature it says "Install Failed" What should i do ?...
  9. Media feature pack not working

Media feature pack not working: Okay so I've already tried looking up solutions online and I'll try to mention the steps I've followed already (mainly for people who might have similar issues). I'm quite certain I've installed the correct version as I've installed the latest windows 10 N pro version and...
  10. Media Feature Pack is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media Feature Pack is not working: I recently updated my computer to version 1903. I wanted to download iCloud but the system told me I needed to download windows media feature pack. I downloaded it, but couldn't install it because it keeps on telling me things like "This update is not for your computer". I...