Windows 10: Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list.

Discus and support Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cengizcelasin, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list.

Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list.

:)

cengizcelasin, Feb 13, 2022
  2. Cr00zng Win User

Installing Windows Media Feature Pack...

OS: Windows 10 Pro N, 64-bit, version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685)

The Windows Media Feature Pack includes Windows Media Player (WMP) as an optional app, since Windows 10 version 2004 I believe. As such, installing the semi-annual updates removes the previous version of WMP and the updated version is not installed by default.

Installing WMP seems simple enough, via "Settings\Apps and Features\Optional features\Add a feature", except when it is not. After trying to add Media Feature Pack feature, it display a blank list:

Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list. [​IMG]

The image above should have a list of available apps in alphabetical order, but it's blank. Searching for the apps in the empty list obviously results in nothing found.

The system in question has local accounts only, no MS account, has internet access and receives MS and other software updates without any issues.

Does anyone have an idea as to why the optional feature list is empty? I am lost for the reason...

TIA...

Cr00zng, Feb 13, 2022
  3. procras Win User
    Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, Feb 13, 2022
  4. Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list.

Media feature pack not appearing

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to follow the steps and check if you can see Media feature pack:

• Press "Windows" + "R" on your keyboard.
    • Type "appwiz.cpl" and press Enter key.
    • Select the option "Turn Windows features on or off" from the left hand side pane.
    • Now scroll down. You will see Media feature pack.
    If you have any further related to Xbox, head over to the
    Xbox Forums& they’ll take care
    of you.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 13, 2022
Thema:

Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list.

1. Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list. - Similar Threads - Media Feature Pack

2. Media Feature Pack WIndows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack WIndows 11: I have just purchased a new laptop running WIndows 11 Home edition. I am unable to find the media feature pack for this OPS. All downloads I can find are for WIndows N 10/11, and I'm not sure if this is for my system. If there is a link available to the correct download I...
  3. Media Feature Pack WIndows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack WIndows 11: I have just purchased a new laptop running WIndows 11 Home edition. I am unable to find the media feature pack for this OPS. All downloads I can find are for WIndows N 10/11, and I'm not sure if this is for my system. If there is a link available to the correct download I...
  4. Windows Media Feature Pack does not appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Feature Pack does not appear: The option to install the windows media feature pack does not appear for me when I try to install it. My version of windows is as follows:-Edition: Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion: 22H2Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0The microsoft support...
  5. Windows Media Feature Pack does not appear

Windows Media Feature Pack does not appear: The option to install the windows media feature pack does not appear for me when I try to install it. My version of windows is as follows:-Edition: Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion: 22H2Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0The microsoft support...
  6. Windows Media Feature Pack does not appear

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list.

Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list.: Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack-does-not-appear-on-windows-11/b6f6aca9-6b86-4bd8-95ff-876369bf0a76
  8. Media feature Pack not available on feature list.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media feature Pack not available on feature list.: When going to the " Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional Features > Add a Feature" as stated here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-october-2020-2f992f23-1fca-60a3-9907-fd4fe896a8a7, I can't find the feature.Am I looking...
  9. Media Feature Pack not showing on "Optional Features" list

Media Feature Pack not showing on "Optional Features" list: Hello, I need to download the Media Feature Pack to play Minecraft Java Edition, but it's not on the "Optional Features" list where every tutorial says to go to download it. I'm running Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.1256. What do I do?...
  10. Media Feature Pack Win10N - doesn't appear in Windows Features

Media Feature Pack Win10N - doesn't appear in Windows Features: Greetings. I downloaded and installed the appropriate Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro N Version Build 1803 - 17134. Rebooted the computer and looked to turn it on, following the guide in this thread. I can't find the corresponding box to tick there though. If I try to...