Windows 10: Media Feature Pack for Windowa 10 home, version 1909

Discus and support Media Feature Pack for Windowa 10 home, version 1909 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a media feature pack available for windows 10 home version 1909? or are there any alternatives that I can download? I have tried the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BharathThiru, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Media Feature Pack for Windowa 10 home, version 1909

Is there a media feature pack available for windows 10 home version 1909? or are there any alternatives that I can download? I have tried the latest media feature pack on the Microsoft website which was not supported by my version of windows. Please help.

:)

BharathThiru, Apr 10, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows 10 Home - Media Feature Pack

Hi Adam,

There is a big possibility that the version of the Media Feature Pack
    that you're downloading is not compatible with the current version of your Windows. Let's try to check first your Windows version. See the steps below on how to do so:

• Press Windows key, then type in winver.
    • A pop-up box will show up containing your Windows version.
    • Send us a screenshot.

In the meantime, here are the Media Feature Pack for different Windows version:

Let us know which of the given links works.

John Sarc, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Could not load Media Feature Pack

Hi, so am running windows 10 version 1909 and from my research there is currently no media feature pack for my verison. I followed the steps to install the media feature pack in optional apps and it does'nt show up. Could someone help how to do this because
    I can't play games like GTA 5.

BluishVirus4135, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Media Feature Pack for Windowa 10 home, version 1909

download media player for win 10 version 1909

I have just upgraded Win 10 pro X64 bit to version 1909 (N). I was online using Jacqui Lawson Christmas Ecards and found they wouln't open the video. On checking I found that earlier versions played them fine but on later updates Microsoft dropped the "Media
    Feature Pack for Windows 10 1809 was dropped? I have been following the Microsoft advice on how to download the Pack BUT it doesn't work as the "Media Feature Pack for Windows 10" does not appear in the given list???

Microsoft states that the "Media Feature Pack" is an Optional Feature and says go to
    Settings>Apps>Apps and Features>Optional Features>Add a Feature
    and then locate the Media Feature Pack. In the list of available Optional Features. It's NOT listed?

I Then reasoned that the Win 10 Media Player might be the cause of it not showing the Pack. But it wasn't the issue.

What is going wrong?

Please help

JaysJimlad, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Media Feature Pack for Windowa 10 home, version 1909

1. Media Feature Pack for Windowa 10 home, version 1909 - Similar Threads - Media Feature Pack

2. Media Feature Pack for Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack for Windows 11 Home: Hello! I recently upgraded to Windows 11 Home, not Windows 11 N, and to my surprise I cannot use my video editing software, I learned I was missing, maybe, the Media Feature Pack, I followed the path below and could not find it installed or available for installation. I have...
  3. Media Feature Pack for Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack for Windows 11 Home: Hello! I recently upgraded to Windows 11 Home, not Windows 11 N, and to my surprise I cannot use my video editing software, I learned I was missing, maybe, the Media Feature Pack, I followed the path below and could not find it installed or available for installation. I have...
  4. Media Feature Pack Windows 10 Version 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature Pack Windows 10 Version 21H1: Greetings,Based on Microsoft instruction: "For Windows 10 version 1903 and later, you can add the Media Feature Pack by going to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps and features > Optional features > Add a feature, and then locate Media Feature Pack in the list of available...
  5. Media feature Pack for 1909 os

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media feature Pack for 1909 os: Hello, I need help with my media feature pack for os build 1909. I have downloaded from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231. I've also done a clean boot for windows. That did not help. To show you what I mean in depth, please look here:...
  6. Media feature for version 1909 missing

Media feature for version 1909 missing: So one day I tried to play my videos but when I opened the video it said that there was a problem. I ignored it and moved on. Another day, I tried to download PS4 Remote Play. but it didn't work. It told me I needed to download media feature pack. It gave me the link to...
  7. Media Feature Pack 1909

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack 1909: Hi...When I navigate to System-->App-->Add Feature The Media Feature Pack does not show up on the list? How can I add that to the list? Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack-1909/c9089cc5-14d3-46f7-bce7-cf2b7b5cd871
  8. Media Feature Pack for Windows build 1909

Media Feature Pack for Windows build 1909: This has been posted before and gone quiet - why is there no Media Feature Pack for the current build of Windows 10 Home 1909? It's not listed here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/3145500/media-feature-pack-list-for-windows-n-editions And it is not available via...
  9. Awaiting Media Feature Pack for version 1909 - May 7 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Awaiting Media Feature Pack for version 1909 - May 7 2020: Hello Community, Can anybody tell me when a Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 version 1909 would be due out, or if it is already available? The feature pack is critical for my Windows 10 to be able to run a new install of Adobe Photoshop remedies a persistent...
  10. Release date of 1909 Media Feature Pack?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Release date of 1909 Media Feature Pack?: Any estimates/ideas on when the Windows 10 ver. 1909 Media Feature Pack will be out? I need it for Windows 10 Home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/release-date-of-1909-media-feature-pack/75e66190-c990-4f9c-af12-a151d38a73bf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. media feature pack 1909

2. download windows 10 Version 1909 OS build 18363.1082

3. media feature pack windows 10 1909

4. windows feature pack windows 10 1909,
  5. media feature pack windows 10 for 1909,
  6. media pack 1909,
  7. media feature pack for 1909,
  8. windows media feature pack windows 10 1909,
  9. media feature pach for 1909,
  10. media feature pack version1909,
  11. media player 1909,