Windows 10: Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1

Discus and support Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, a few weeks ago I've installed Windows N, 21H1. AFAIK there is no Media Feature Pack for this version: nor in Settings > Apps > Apps and Features >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaciejSosnowski1, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1

Hi, a few weeks ago I've installed Windows N, 21H1. AFAIK there is no Media Feature Pack for this version: nor in Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional Features > Add a Feature, nor in Windows Features, also the version for 21H1 is not listed here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/media-feature-pack-list-for-windows-n-editions-c1c6fffa-d052-8338-7a79-a4bb980a700a . Is it available somewhere else? If not, maybe you know when approximately the MFP for the 21H1 version will be released? When I was choosing the N Windows

:)

MaciejSosnowski1, Oct 18, 2021
  2. MalMorris Win User
    MalMorris, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Win10 N Will not install Media pack

I am using windows 10N Insider preview and The media pack will not install. I have tried the following:

• Media Feature Pack list for Windows N editions
    • Media Feature Pack for N and KN editions of Windows 10 Version 1508 - KB3010081
    • Media Feature Pack for N and KN editions of Windows 10 Version 1511 - KB3010081
    • Media Feature Pack for N editions of Windows 10 Version 1607 - KB3133719
    • Media Feature Pack for N edition of Windows 10 Version 1703 - KB4016817
    • Media Feature Pack for N edition of Windows 10 Version 1709 - KB4039813

The only one to install was the very first one. However Media player is not installed, there are no media player folders. I can add the app.

Every other version say the update is not applicable to your system. Not sure how
    that's even possible. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times and nothing. No media player. Should I just assume that it does not work and will never be fixed or is there some magic that I
    don't know about to get this thing working and installed correctly?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you,

Moved fromMedia Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1 :( Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup )

Jeffrey L Johnson, Oct 18, 2021
  4. John Sarc Win User

Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1

Windows 10 Home - Media Feature Pack

Hi Adam,

There is a big possibility that the version of the Media Feature Pack
    that you're downloading is not compatible with the current version of your Windows. Let's try to check first your Windows version. See the steps below on how to do so:

• Press Windows key, then type in winver.
    • A pop-up box will show up containing your Windows version.
    • Send us a screenshot.

In the meantime, here are the Media Feature Pack for different Windows version:

Let us know which of the given links works.

John Sarc, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1

1. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1 - Similar Threads - Media Feature Pack

2. Windows 10 21H1 Media Feature Pack Unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 21H1 Media Feature Pack Unavailable: I attempted to use PS Remote Play on my Windows 10 machine and was prompted to install the Media Feature Pack. I tried following the steps HERE for 20H1 as 21H1 is not listed, but the Media Feature pack is not listed in available features and in Windows Features, the Media...
  3. Windows 10 21H1 Media Feature Pack Unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 21H1 Media Feature Pack Unavailable: I attempted to use PS Remote Play on my Windows 10 machine and was prompted to install the Media Feature Pack. I tried following the steps HERE for 20H1 as 21H1 is not listed, but the Media Feature pack is not listed in available features and in Windows Features, the Media...
  4. Windows 10 21H1 Media Feature Pack Unavailable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1: Hi, a few weeks ago I've installed Windows N, 21H1. AFAIK there is no Media Feature Pack for this version: nor in Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional Features > Add a Feature, nor in Windows Features, also the version for 21H1 is not listed here:...
  6. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1: Hi, a few weeks ago I've installed Windows N, 21H1. AFAIK there is no Media Feature Pack for this version: nor in Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional Features > Add a Feature, nor in Windows Features, also the version for 21H1 is not listed here:...
  7. Media Feature Pack Windows 10 Version 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature Pack Windows 10 Version 21H1: Greetings,Based on Microsoft instruction: "For Windows 10 version 1903 and later, you can add the Media Feature Pack by going to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps and features > Optional features > Add a feature, and then locate Media Feature Pack in the list of available...
  8. Issues with Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N

Issues with Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N: In a few applications for my pc some of them report the issue "Windows Media Feature Pack is missing from your computer". Most of them link to this website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3010081/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-and-windows-10-kn-editions...
  9. Media feature pack for windows 10 pro N

Media feature pack for windows 10 pro N: there's no media feature pack for version 1903 of windows 10 pro N , and all the streaming sites are not playing any media. can someone help please , thanks....
  10. Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions: i am using on a laptop an official win pro 10 N -version 1803- build 17134.765 it seems after downloading several installments that the program is installed ,somewhere hidden/ behind, and i do need to activate windows media player in settings but where?...