Windows 10: Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro 21H2 not showing up in Optional Features

Discus and support Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro 21H2 not showing up in Optional Features in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to install the Media Feature pack since some of my applications aren't working properly. I went to Settings > Apps > Apps and Features >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jan Maverick, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro 21H2 not showing up in Optional Features

I want to install the Media Feature pack since some of my applications aren't working properly. I went to Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional features > Add a feature and I searched Media Feature Pack but I did not see it as listed. yet I read an old thread which I have to turn off the windows features such as media features and Windows media player, after I restarted my pc and recheck Add a feature but it still not available. Would really appreciate if there is an assistance.Running in: Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1889

:)

Jan Maverick, Aug 13, 2022

2. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro 21H2 not showing up in Optional Features

I want to install the Media Feature pack since some of my applications aren't working properly. I went to Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional features > Add a feature and I searched Media Feature Pack but I did not see it as listed. yet I read an old thread which I have to turn off the windows features such as media features and Windows media player, after I restarted my pc and recheck Add a feature but it still not available. Would really appreciate if there is an assistance.

Running in: Version 21H2 (OS Build 19044.1889)

Jan Maverick, Aug 13, 2022
  3. BellaBoog Win User
    Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features"

Hello,

I need to download the Media Feature Pack to play GTAV, but it's not on the "Optional Features" list where every tutorial says to go to download it. I'm running Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1503. What do I do?

BellaBoog, Aug 13, 2022
  4. Toni Qin Win User

Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro 21H2 not showing up in Optional Features

Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2

I used to have Media Feature Pack installed in my machine which is on Windows 10 Enterprise N. After enterprise updated to Windows 10 Enterprise N 21H2, the Media Feature Pack is no more available.

I can see and select the Media Feature Pack from the optional features and can start to install. However the installation ends with "Install failed". I tried to restart machine then install but fails all the time.

Any Suggestions would be appreciated.

Toni Qin, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro 21H2 not showing up in Optional Features

1. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro 21H2 not showing up in Optional Features - Similar Threads - Media Feature Pack

2. Windows 11 Pro 21H2. Media Feature Pack missing in Add optional features menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro 21H2. Media Feature Pack missing in Add optional features menu.: I'm using Windows 11 Pro 21H2, and the game I'm playing requires Media Feature Pack in order to play the sounds in-game. When I check the Add optional features menu, Media Feature Pack is not there. I really need it. When I google it, there is an installer for win10 N but...
  3. Media Feature Pack not showing up in Optional Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack not showing up in Optional Features: I've been trying to download the "Media Feature Pack" through the optional downloads section in apps but it simply doesn't show up. I don't have it downloaded on my computer and a few apps cannot work without it. I've looked through multiple tutorials regarding how to install...
  4. Media Feature Pack not showing up in Optional Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack not showing up in Optional Features: I've been trying to download the "Media Feature Pack" through the optional downloads section in apps but it simply doesn't show up. I don't have it downloaded on my computer and a few apps cannot work without it. I've looked through multiple tutorials regarding how to install...
  5. Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features": Hello,I need to download the Media Feature Pack to play GTAV, but it's not on the "Optional Features" list where every tutorial says to go to download it. I'm running Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1503. What do I do?...
  6. Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features": Hello,I need to download the Media Feature Pack to play GTAV, but it's not on the "Optional Features" list where every tutorial says to go to download it. I'm running Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1503. What do I do?...
  7. Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features"

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro 20H2 not showing up in Optional Feature install window.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro 20H2 not showing up in Optional Feature install window.: I am trying to install the media features pack for Windows version 20H2, but the optional features install window found at Start > Settings > Apps > Apps and features > Optional features > Add a feature does not have the media features pack listede as an option to install,...
  9. Media Feature Pack not Showing up in Optional Features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Feature Pack not Showing up in Optional Features: Is there a media feature pack for 20H2 on Windows 10 Pro N? If there is does anyone know where to download it or how make it show up? submitted by /u/jonnyappleseedd [link] [comments]...
  10. Media Feature Pack not showing on "Optional Features" list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Feature Pack not showing on "Optional Features" list: Hello, I need to download the Media Feature Pack to play Minecraft Java Edition, but it's not on the "Optional Features" list where every tutorial says to go to download it. I'm running Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.1256. What do I do?...