Windows 10: Media feature pack for Windows is missing despite installation?

Discus and support Media feature pack for Windows is missing despite installation? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today I got GTA V for free in the Epicgames Store, after installation I wanted to start the game but the error message : Missing mv.dll etc was there.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Niklas16011, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Media feature pack for Windows is missing despite installation?

Today I got GTA V for free in the Epicgames Store, after installation I wanted to start the game but the error message : Missing mv.dll etc was there.

I wanted to download the Media feature packet but I had already activated it, also in Apps & features etc.

:)

Niklas16011, Jun 9, 2020
  2. procras Win User

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Windows Media Feature Pack not detected

Hi,

The challenge that you are experiencing with Windows Media Feature Pack can occur due to several reasons, such as, an incorrect Media Feature Pack, a corrupted/missing Media Feature Pack, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which version of the Media Feature Pack did you install on your PC?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you using? To check, kindly type winver on the search bar, then press the
      Enter key. Take a screenshot of the pop-up, and post it here.

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Exanneon Win User

Media feature pack for Windows is missing despite installation?

Media Feature Pack installed but not working/detected by windows.

Thank you! It seems that even though I set my windows 10 to update automatically it had not done so for a while I assume, missing a lot of updates, I've followed all the steps until it suggested I should manually install the latest update, now my Media
    Feature Pack is fully functioning, You've solved my problem!

Exanneon, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Media feature pack for Windows is missing despite installation?

1. Media feature pack for Windows is missing despite installation? - Similar Threads - Media feature pack

2. Media Feature Pack Missing Completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack Missing Completely: Hello,My name is Logan.Please, read this closely; I'd like to avoid going through a bullet list of solutions I've already tried.My PC is missing the Media Feature Pack. There is no sign of it on my PC, whatsoever.I am using Windows 10 Pro. There is no 'N' or 'NK' tacked onto...
  3. Media Feature Pack Missing Completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack Missing Completely: Hello,My name is Logan.Please, read this closely; I'd like to avoid going through a bullet list of solutions I've already tried.My PC is missing the Media Feature Pack. There is no sign of it on my PC, whatsoever.I am using Windows 10 Pro. There is no 'N' or 'NK' tacked onto...
  4. Media Feature Pack missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack missing?: Hello, I am running on a custom built Windows 10 home. Everything was working fine until one day my "Windows Media Feature Pack" goes missing and I have no way of downloading it since the download is reserved for Windows 10N users. It is gone from the "optional features" tab...
  5. Media Feature Pack missing?

Media Feature Pack missing?: Hello, I am running on a custom built Windows 10 home. Everything was working fine until one day my "Windows Media Feature Pack" goes missing and I have no way of downloading it since the download is reserved for Windows 10N users. It is gone from the "optional features" tab...
  6. Installing Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Media Feature Pack: Hi, I have some issues when installing Media Feature Pack.I am following these guides -...
  7. MFPlat.dll is missing; Can't install Media Feature Pack

MFPlat.dll is missing; Can't install Media Feature Pack: So immideately after my PC ASUS Vevo laptop boots and I log in to my account, I get the "AsusHotKey.exe error MFPlat.dll not found". Internet says I have to add an optional app feature in the Settings, which is Media Feature Pack. When I find it in the list and click Install,...
  8. MFPlat.dll is missing; Can't install Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MFPlat.dll is missing; Can't install Media Feature Pack: So immideately after my PC ASUS Vevo laptop boots and I log in to my account, I get the "AsusHotKey.exe error MFPlat.dll not found". Internet says I have to add an optional app feature in the Settings, which is Media Feature Pack. When I find it in the list and click Install,...
  9. installing media feature pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    installing media feature pack: installing media feature pack from settings, takes too long , windows version 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-media-feature-pack/4239934f-55d1-4184-b557-9e11846f4570
  10. Windows Media Feature Pack is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Feature Pack is missing: Hi, I am unable to find the Media feature Pack for my buggy OS after spending more than 2 hours. OS: Windows 10 Pro N Version: 1909 OS Build: 18363.959 As referred by the "Get Help" visited the link :...