Windows 10: Media Feature Pack is not working

Discus and support Media Feature Pack is not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently updated my computer to version 1903. I wanted to download iCloud but the system told me I needed to download windows media feature pack. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EricLi7, Jul 17, 2019.

1. EricLi7 Win User

Media Feature Pack is not working

I recently updated my computer to version 1903. I wanted to download iCloud but the system told me I needed to download windows media feature pack. I downloaded it, but couldn't install it because it keeps on telling me things like "This update is not for your computer". I was downloading the 64-bit version of the 1903 media pack. I don't know which version to download if the one I downloaded did not work. (My computer has a 64-bit operating system)

:)

EricLi7, Jul 17, 2019
  2. procras Win User

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, Jul 17, 2019
  3. rotorize Win User
    media feature pack not working

I have the same problem. When I try to install KB 3099229, I get "Feature Pack for Windows (KB3010081) is already installed on this computer".

I followed your steps above, but KB3010081 is not listed under "Installed Updates".

(Problem appeared after I upgraded from Win 7 N x64 (with Media Pack installed) to Win 10.)

rotorize, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Media Feature Pack is not working

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

I seem to be running into similair issues. After the update, features reliant on the Media Pack stopped functioning correctly, so I reinstalled the pack, which did not have any effect. After following your steps, I noticed that the Media Feature Pack was
    not even listed as a feature on my PC. Further help would be highly appreciated!

(Windows 10 Pro N 64-Bit)

Pure Drive GT, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Media Feature Pack is not working

1. Media Feature Pack is not working - Similar Threads - Media Feature Pack

2. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack: I have an issue with Media Feature Pack not installing on my laptop,Before replying or saying it is a duplicate, please read the following carefully1. I tried to install it from Optional Features, it load like 30%, it freeze in that zone for a while, then it fails2. I already...
  3. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature Pack: I have an issue with Media Feature Pack not installing on my laptop,Before replying or saying it is a duplicate, please read the following carefully1. I tried to install it from Optional Features, it load like 30%, it freeze in that zone for a while, then it fails2. I already...
  4. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack: Can anyone tell me that how can i install media feature pack for windows version 20h2os build 19042.1446?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/84560820-d2ba-466b-9bcc-05bede13d9b5
  5. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Can anyone tell me that how can i install media feature pack for windows version 20h2os build 19042.1446?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/84560820-d2ba-466b-9bcc-05bede13d9b5
  6. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Can someone send me download link for 'Media Feature Pack' for Windows 10 Enterprise N verision 1909 OS Build 18363.1082. I tried downloading it from optional features and it is not working, i tried everything i can and it is still not working. And i tried finding it online...
  7. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Feature Pack: Can someone send me download link for 'Media Feature Pack' for Windows 10 Enterprise N verision 1909 OS Build 18363.1082. I tried downloading it from optional features and it is not working, i tried everything i can and it is still not working. And i tried finding it online...
  8. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack: I need to install the Media Feature Pack for my version of windows 10 in order to play a game on my PC. Download Windows 10 Media Feature Pack microsoft.comMedia Feature Pack list for Windows N editions microsoft.comI have a Windows 10 home Version 21H1 and none of the media...
  9. Media feature pack

Media feature pack: Hi, So I have been having this issue with some games and when I have looked up to resolve said issue all recommendations have been oh you just need to download Media features pack from you're settings in optional features. But when I go to optional features and click on add...
  10. Media feature pack not working

Media feature pack not working: Okay so I've already tried looking up solutions online and I'll try to mention the steps I've followed already (mainly for people who might have similar issues). I'm quite certain I've installed the correct version as I've installed the latest windows 10 N pro version and...