Windows 10: Media feature Pack not available on feature list.

Discus and support Media feature Pack not available on feature list. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When going to the " Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional Features > Add a Feature" as stated here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Luisjomen2aS, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Media feature Pack not available on feature list.

When going to the " Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional Features > Add a Feature" as stated here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-october-2020-2f992f23-1fca-60a3-9907-fd4fe896a8a7, I can't find the feature.Am I looking in the right place ?My windows edition is Windows 10 ProMy Version is 20H2My Os build is 19042.985

:)

Luisjomen2aS, Jun 1, 2021
  2. procras Win User

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, Jun 1, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows media feature pack

Hi vamsipraneeth

Open the Settings App

Go to Apps - Apps and Features - Optional Features - Add a Feature, and then locate the Media Feature Pack in the list of available Optional Features

If that is not available to you, (and I don't think it will be) then that game has to be reading your Windows version wrong, because you cannot install the Media Feature Pack into that version of Windows

DaveM121, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Cr00zng Win User

Media feature Pack not available on feature list.

Installing Windows Media Feature Pack...

OS: Windows 10 Pro N, 64-bit, version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685)

The Windows Media Feature Pack includes Windows Media Player (WMP) as an optional app, since Windows 10 version 2004 I believe. As such, installing the semi-annual updates removes the previous version of WMP and the updated version is not installed by default.

Installing WMP seems simple enough, via "Settings\Apps and Features\Optional features\Add a feature", except when it is not. After trying to add Media Feature Pack feature, it display a blank list:

Media feature Pack not available on feature list. [​IMG]

The image above should have a list of available apps in alphabetical order, but it's blank. Searching for the apps in the empty list obviously results in nothing found.

The system in question has local accounts only, no MS account, has internet access and receives MS and other software updates without any issues.

Does anyone have an idea as to why the optional feature list is empty? I am lost for the reason...

TIA...

Cr00zng, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Media feature Pack not available on feature list.

1. Media feature Pack not available on feature list. - Similar Threads - Media feature Pack

2. Media pack is not available in Optional features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media pack is not available in Optional features: Trying to access the camera for the first time and it is asking to install the media feature pack for N and KN.When I tried to check it in the settings under Optional features nothing is available there.Please suggest how to install ?OS Edition :Microsoft Windows 11 Business...
  3. Media pack is not available in Optional features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media pack is not available in Optional features: Trying to access the camera for the first time and it is asking to install the media feature pack for N and KN.When I tried to check it in the settings under Optional features nothing is available there.Please suggest how to install ?OS Edition :Microsoft Windows 11 Business...
  4. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: I have an issue with Media Feature Pack not installing on my laptop,Before replying or saying it is a duplicate, please read the following carefully1. I tried to install it from Optional Features, it load like 30%, it freeze in that zone for a while, then it fails2. I already...
  5. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature Pack: I have an issue with Media Feature Pack not installing on my laptop,Before replying or saying it is a duplicate, please read the following carefully1. I tried to install it from Optional Features, it load like 30%, it freeze in that zone for a while, then it fails2. I already...
  6. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack: Can anyone tell me that how can i install media feature pack for windows version 20h2os build 19042.1446?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/84560820-d2ba-466b-9bcc-05bede13d9b5
  7. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Can anyone tell me that how can i install media feature pack for windows version 20h2os build 19042.1446?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/84560820-d2ba-466b-9bcc-05bede13d9b5
  8. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Can someone send me download link for 'Media Feature Pack' for Windows 10 Enterprise N verision 1909 OS Build 18363.1082. I tried downloading it from optional features and it is not working, i tried everything i can and it is still not working. And i tried finding it online...
  9. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack: I need to install the Media Feature Pack for my version of windows 10 in order to play a game on my PC. Download Windows 10 Media Feature Pack microsoft.comMedia Feature Pack list for Windows N editions microsoft.comI have a Windows 10 home Version 21H1 and none of the media...
  10. Media Feature Pack not showing on "Optional Features" list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Feature Pack not showing on "Optional Features" list: Hello, I need to download the Media Feature Pack to play Minecraft Java Edition, but it's not on the "Optional Features" list where every tutorial says to go to download it. I'm running Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.1256. What do I do?...