Windows 10: media feature pack not showing up in settings windows 10 home version 21H2

Discus and support media feature pack not showing up in settings windows 10 home version 21H2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to install the media feature pack as it has been removed after an update and when I go to do it the media feature pack does not show in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Binyamin Aziz, Aug 15, 2022.

1. media feature pack not showing up in settings windows 10 home version 21H2

I'm trying to install the media feature pack as it has been removed after an update and when I go to do it the media feature pack does not show in the add a feature section found at Start > Settings > Apps > Apps and features > Optional features > Add a feature and when I go to manually download it at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepack it doesn't have my version so I go to https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/media-feature-pack-for-windows-n-8622b390-4ce6-43c9-9b42-549e5328e407 whi

:)

Binyamin Aziz, Aug 15, 2022
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows 10 Home - Media Feature Pack

Hi Adam,

There is a big possibility that the version of the Media Feature Pack
    that you're downloading is not compatible with the current version of your Windows. Let's try to check first your Windows version. See the steps below on how to do so:

• Press Windows key, then type in winver.
    • A pop-up box will show up containing your Windows version.
    • Send us a screenshot.

In the meantime, here are the Media Feature Pack for different Windows version:

Let us know which of the given links works.

John Sarc, Aug 15, 2022
  3. BellaBoog Win User
    Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features"

Hello,

I need to download the Media Feature Pack to play GTAV, but it's not on the "Optional Features" list where every tutorial says to go to download it. I'm running Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1503. What do I do?

BellaBoog, Aug 15, 2022
  4. media feature pack not showing up in settings windows 10 home version 21H2

Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro 21H2 not showing up in Optional Features

I want to install the Media Feature pack since some of my applications aren't working properly. I went to Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional features > Add a feature and I searched Media Feature Pack but I did not see it as listed. yet I read an old thread which I have to turn off the windows features such as media features and Windows media player, after I restarted my pc and recheck Add a feature but it still not available. Would really appreciate if there is an assistance.

Running in: Version 21H2 (OS Build 19044.1889)

Jan Maverick, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

media feature pack not showing up in settings windows 10 home version 21H2

1. media feature pack not showing up in settings windows 10 home version 21H2 - Similar Threads - media feature pack

2. media feature pack not showing up in settings windows 10 home version 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    media feature pack not showing up in settings windows 10 home version 21H2: I'm trying to install the media feature pack as it has been removed after an update and when I go to do it the media feature pack does not show in the add a feature section found at Start > Settings > Apps > Apps and features > Optional features > Add a feature and when I go...
  3. media feature pack not showing up in settings windows 10 home version 21H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    media feature pack not showing up in settings windows 10 home version 21H2: I'm trying to install the media feature pack as it has been removed after an update and when I go to do it the media feature pack does not show in the add a feature section found at Start > Settings > Apps > Apps and features > Optional features > Add a feature and when I go...
  4. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro 21H2 not showing up in Optional Features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro 21H2 not showing up in Optional Features: I want to install the Media Feature pack since some of my applications aren't working properly. I went to Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional features > Add a feature and I searched Media Feature Pack but I did not see it as listed. yet I read an old thread which I...
  5. Media Feature Pack not showing up in Optional Features

Media Feature Pack not showing up in Optional Features: I've been trying to download the "Media Feature Pack" through the optional downloads section in apps but it simply doesn't show up. I don't have it downloaded on my computer and a few apps cannot work without it. I've looked through multiple tutorials regarding how to install...
  6. Media Feature Pack not showing up in Optional Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack not showing up in Optional Features: I've been trying to download the "Media Feature Pack" through the optional downloads section in apps but it simply doesn't show up. I don't have it downloaded on my computer and a few apps cannot work without it. I've looked through multiple tutorials regarding how to install...
  7. Multi Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 21H2

Multi Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 21H2: Hi,where is hidden the correct location for downloading Multi Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 21H2 ?It's missing herehttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepackInstalling in PS asAdd-WindowsCapability -Online -Name "Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0"...
  8. Multi Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multi Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 21H2: Hi,where is hidden the correct location for downloading Multi Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 21H2 ?It's missing herehttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepackInstalling in PS asAdd-WindowsCapability -Online -Name "Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0"...
  9. Multi Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features": Hello,I need to download the Media Feature Pack to play GTAV, but it's not on the "Optional Features" list where every tutorial says to go to download it. I'm running Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1503. What do I do?...