Windows 10: Media Feature Pack Windows 10 Version 21H1

Discus and support Media Feature Pack Windows 10 Version 21H1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings,Based on Microsoft instruction: "For Windows 10 version 1903 and later, you can add the Media Feature Pack by going to Start > Settings >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dr. Midoh Bah, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Media Feature Pack Windows 10 Version 21H1

Greetings,Based on Microsoft instruction: "For Windows 10 version 1903 and later, you can add the Media Feature Pack by going to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps and features > Optional features > Add a feature, and then locate Media Feature Pack in the list of available optional features." Unfortunately,Media Featjure Pack was not included in the list of available opton feature as per the attach file.Where can I find Media Feature Pack for Version 21H1? How can I download this feature?Thanks for your help as always.<Moved from Community Participation Center>

:)

Dr. Midoh Bah, Sep 18, 2021
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows 10 Home - Media Feature Pack

Hi Adam,

There is a big possibility that the version of the Media Feature Pack
    that you're downloading is not compatible with the current version of your Windows. Let's try to check first your Windows version. See the steps below on how to do so:

• Press Windows key, then type in winver.
    • A pop-up box will show up containing your Windows version.
    • Send us a screenshot.

In the meantime, here are the Media Feature Pack for different Windows version:

Let us know which of the given links works.

John Sarc, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Cr00zng Win User
    Installing Windows Media Feature Pack...

OS: Windows 10 Pro N, 64-bit, version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685)

The Windows Media Feature Pack includes Windows Media Player (WMP) as an optional app, since Windows 10 version 2004 I believe. As such, installing the semi-annual updates removes the previous version of WMP and the updated version is not installed by default.

Installing WMP seems simple enough, via "Settings\Apps and Features\Optional features\Add a feature", except when it is not. After trying to add Media Feature Pack feature, it display a blank list:

Media Feature Pack Windows 10 Version 21H1 [​IMG]

The image above should have a list of available apps in alphabetical order, but it's blank. Searching for the apps in the empty list obviously results in nothing found.

The system in question has local accounts only, no MS account, has internet access and receives MS and other software updates without any issues.

Does anyone have an idea as to why the optional feature list is empty? I am lost for the reason...

TIA...

Cr00zng, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Media Feature Pack Windows 10 Version 21H1

Windows 10 Media Feature Pack for N version?

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with installation of Media Feature Pack, do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which architecture of Windows have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to download the respective architecture of the downloading file from the below link, try to install it and check if the issue is resolved.

Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10

Also, refer to the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N and Windows 10 KN editions (November 2015)

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Media Feature Pack Windows 10 Version 21H1

1. Media Feature Pack Windows 10 Version 21H1 - Similar Threads - Media Feature Pack

2. Windows 10 21H1 Media Feature Pack Unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 21H1 Media Feature Pack Unavailable: I attempted to use PS Remote Play on my Windows 10 machine and was prompted to install the Media Feature Pack. I tried following the steps HERE for 20H1 as 21H1 is not listed, but the Media Feature pack is not listed in available features and in Windows Features, the Media...
  3. Windows 10 21H1 Media Feature Pack Unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 21H1 Media Feature Pack Unavailable: I attempted to use PS Remote Play on my Windows 10 machine and was prompted to install the Media Feature Pack. I tried following the steps HERE for 20H1 as 21H1 is not listed, but the Media Feature pack is not listed in available features and in Windows Features, the Media...
  4. Windows 10 21H1 Media Feature Pack Unavailable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1: Hi, a few weeks ago I've installed Windows N, 21H1. AFAIK there is no Media Feature Pack for this version: nor in Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional Features > Add a Feature, nor in Windows Features, also the version for 21H1 is not listed here:...
  6. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1: Hi, a few weeks ago I've installed Windows N, 21H1. AFAIK there is no Media Feature Pack for this version: nor in Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional Features > Add a Feature, nor in Windows Features, also the version for 21H1 is not listed here:...
  7. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N, 21H1

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 10 Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Media Feature Pack: I am having a lot of trouble with Media Feature Pack with some of the applications on my computer. I have gone through many google searches and I have gone to the Microsoft instruction page on how to install media feature pack and it will not appear in my optional features....
  9. Windows 10 Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Media Feature Pack: When I try to install Windows 10 Media Feature Pack Version 1903, I get an error Message: "Windows Update Standalone Installer, The update is not applicable to your computer." How do I get an applicable update?...
  10. Windows Media Feature pack for Version 1709

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Feature pack for Version 1709: Can I please get a link to Windows Media Feature pack Version 1709? If I go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepack the media feature pack for this version is not downloadable anymore and I REALLY need this version to be able to run OpenCV....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 media feature pack 64 bit