Windows 10: Media feature pack

Discus and support Media feature pack in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When i install Groove Music and open it, it said my PC must have the media feature pack but when i install it the system said my pc is not capable.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PlNR, Jun 10, 2019.

1. PlNR Win User

Media feature pack

When i install Groove Music and open it, it said my PC must have the media feature pack but when i install it the system said my pc is not capable.

What should i do ?

:)

2. procras Win User

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Problem with Media Feature Pack.

I seem to be running into similair issues. After the update, features reliant on the Media Pack stopped functioning correctly, so I reinstalled the pack, which did not have any effect. After following your steps, I noticed that the Media Feature Pack was
    not even listed as a feature on my PC. Further help would be highly appreciated!

(Windows 10 Pro N 64-Bit)

Pure Drive GT, Jun 10, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

Media feature pack

Windows 10 Home - Media Feature Pack

Hi Adam,

There is a big possibility that the version of the Media Feature Pack
    that you're downloading is not compatible with the current version of your Windows. Let's try to check first your Windows version. See the steps below on how to do so:

• Press Windows key, then type in winver.
    • A pop-up box will show up containing your Windows version.
    • Send us a screenshot.

In the meantime, here are the Media Feature Pack for different Windows version:

Let us know which of the given links works.

John Sarc, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Media feature pack

1. Media feature pack - Similar Threads - Media feature pack

2. Media feature pack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media feature pack: Hello, I have a problem with the media feature pack. In fact, my camera wasnt working and it said that I need to download the media feature pack for windows 10 pro n and kn. So I did that. Now, if I try to install it again it says that it is already installed, but when I try...
  3. Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions: i am using on a laptop an official win pro 10 N -version 1803- build 17134.765 it seems after downloading several installments that the program is installed ,somewhere hidden/ behind, and i do need to activate windows media player in settings but where?...
  4. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro

Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro: I need to install Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Pro (1809), I have downloaded the correct file for my x64 but when I run the installation file it gives me an error: "This update is not applicable for your PC". How can it be solved? Thanks....
  5. Can't install MS Media Features Pack

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't install MS Media Features Pack: I tried to install Apple iCloud on my PC and it said that I needed the MS Media Features Pack. So I downloaded from Microsoft the relevant Media Features Pack but it won't install. It says this Update is not applicable to your PC. My PC is running Windows 10 Pro (64bit)...
  6. Media Feature Pack (KB3010081)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media Feature Pack (KB3010081): Hi, I've been trying to download a feature pack and after I installed KB3010081, I cannot uninstall it and it cannot run it either. I checked my Windows update and it says successfully installed but my Camera still does not run. Please tell me how to delete this or recommend...
  7. Windows Media Feature Pack

Windows Media Feature Pack: Dear community, when will i get the windows media features pack for windows 10 Enterprise N version 1809 and Build 17763.55. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-feature-pack/facf1ff2-5ef6-4e7b-bd4b-77378a8ea02e
  8. Unable to install media feature pack 1809

Unable to install media feature pack 1809: Hi I used a Windows Installation Tool to install Windows fresh and at the same time I formatted both my storage units. One SSD and one HDD. I am using Windows Home 10 N. When I tried to install the media feature pack it says that the update can not be applied to the...
  9. Windows Media feature pack

Windows Media feature pack: Hi, is there a Media Feature Pack available for Windows 10 Pro N edition, version1809? I've been trying to find one without luck. The feature pack for 1803 version doesn't work either......
  10. Media Feature Pack won't install

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Feature Pack won't install: Hi, I have just installed a clean copy of 10 Enterprise LTSB N edition x64. My source ISO is the latest available from MSDN. I am trying to install the Media Feature Pack because a few applications need it, but the installer seems hung. The installer version is the latest,...