Windows 10: Media Features Pack needed to manage icloud storage.

Discus and support Media Features Pack needed to manage icloud storage. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I begin to install the Media Featrues Pack for my Windows 10 HP PC, V1803, Build 17134.407 and 64 - bit, I get the message Windows Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Javauno99, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Javauno99 Win User

Media Features Pack needed to manage icloud storage.

When I begin to install the Media Featrues Pack for my Windows 10 HP PC, V1803, Build 17134.407 and 64 - bit, I get the message Windows Update Standalone not applicable. What do I do to continue?

I followed all the instructions/prompts.

:)

Javauno99, Dec 6, 2018

2. iCloud/Media Feature Pack/Windows 10

I have tried to install the latest iCloud update on my HP Envy Laptop running Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 17025.rs_prerelease 171020-1625, but iCloud update will not install on my Computer. I have tried uninstalling iCloud
    and re-installing. I am getting the Error: "Your computer is missing Media features. Please download Media Feature Pack for Windows from Microsoft website and install and try again" I checked the Control Panel and the Windows Media is toggled on. I tried installing
    the Windows Media Feature Pack for Windows from Microsoft website, but it will not install. I received the following Tech Help from Apple Support, which did not work. Get help using iCloud for Windows. If you need help downloading, installing, setting up,
    or updating iCloud for Windows, try the steps below. Try these steps first 1.Install any updates on your computer, and check for updates to iCloud for Windows. 2.Make sure that you meet the system requirements for iCloud for Windows... and other

In regards to the suggestion:

Right click you start button and select Control Panel then from here select Programs and Features > Turn Windows features on and off (located on the left hand side), you should be able to see a category simply called
    Media Features with a + icon, from there you can click on the
    + to expand the tree and you will need to tick Windows Media Player and get that installed, hopefully after that iCloud should install.

Please let us know how you get on.

On my HP Envy Laptop running Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 17025.rs_prerelease 171020-1625, the
    Media Features Does Not Have a + icon, so this is not a solution for me. Any Suggestions? Do I need to install
    Windows Media Player - If so I need a web link.

JefferyMoss, Dec 6, 2018
  3. iCloud/Media Feature Pack/Windows 10

I suspected it would be an N version of Windows, Windows 'N' versions are versions of Windows that include everything
    expect media features, you said you have installed the media feature pack correct?

Did you install it from here?:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/3099229

Try to install the feature pack again and restart your computer.

After the restart, check the Windows Features list and see if you are able to install Windows Media Player, or if it is already installed.

If so, try installing iCloud again.

If you are still having issues it may be worth attempting a System File Check:

• Right click start button and select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • within the command prompt windows type the command sfc /scannow and wait for the operation to complete
    • If violations are detected and repaired, restart your computer.

--CXloud

65196921-a9c7-4fb4-a478-6470c618e77d, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Naomi Win User

Cannot download correct version of Windows Media Feature Pack (iCloud/ Outlook syncing issue)

I'm having a problem syncing my iCloud with my Outlook mailbox. My calendar, contacts and tasks have disappeared. I understand this is probably the result of some sort of compatibility issue with Windows 10. I've had the problem before but managed to fix it previously but I'm having trouble doing so this time.

In order to fix it, I believe I need to upgrade my iCloud but to do that, I'm told I need to first update my Media Features Pack for Windows. I am using Windows 10 Pro N (x64) and I have the Media Features Pack KB3010081 currently installed. I've downloaded what I believe is the latest Media Features Pack KB3099229_x64 but when I try to install it, I get the message "Feature Pack for Windows KB3010081 is already installed on this computer".

It seems my system doesn't recognise that the latest update is different. I tried to uninstall the old version (KB3010081) in order to then re-install the new one, but the old one doesn't appear in the list of installed updates on my control panel (see pic).

I am at a loss and have been going round and round in circles. Please help!

Media Features Pack needed to manage icloud storage. 71uoE.jpg

Naomi, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Media Features Pack needed to manage icloud storage. - Similar Threads - Media Features Pack

2. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack: I have an issue with Media Feature Pack not installing on my laptop,Before replying or saying it is a duplicate, please read the following carefully1. I tried to install it from Optional Features, it load like 30%, it freeze in that zone for a while, then it fails2. I already...
  3. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature Pack: I have an issue with Media Feature Pack not installing on my laptop,Before replying or saying it is a duplicate, please read the following carefully1. I tried to install it from Optional Features, it load like 30%, it freeze in that zone for a while, then it fails2. I already...
  4. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack: Can anyone tell me that how can i install media feature pack for windows version 20h2os build 19042.1446?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/84560820-d2ba-466b-9bcc-05bede13d9b5
  5. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Can anyone tell me that how can i install media feature pack for windows version 20h2os build 19042.1446?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/84560820-d2ba-466b-9bcc-05bede13d9b5
  6. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Can someone send me download link for 'Media Feature Pack' for Windows 10 Enterprise N verision 1909 OS Build 18363.1082. I tried downloading it from optional features and it is not working, i tried everything i can and it is still not working. And i tried finding it online...
  7. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Feature Pack: Can someone send me download link for 'Media Feature Pack' for Windows 10 Enterprise N verision 1909 OS Build 18363.1082. I tried downloading it from optional features and it is not working, i tried everything i can and it is still not working. And i tried finding it online...
  8. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack: I need to install the Media Feature Pack for my version of windows 10 in order to play a game on my PC. Download Windows 10 Media Feature Pack microsoft.comMedia Feature Pack list for Windows N editions microsoft.comI have a Windows 10 home Version 21H1 and none of the media...
  9. Media feature pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media feature pack: Hi, So I have been having this issue with some games and when I have looked up to resolve said issue all recommendations have been oh you just need to download Media features pack from you're settings in optional features. But when I go to optional features and click on add...
  10. Media Feature pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature pack: The media feature pack is essential for an operating system. Why don't Microsoft is putting their pack with the installation. There are a few people who don't find any pack in the optional feature list. zerowtech.com...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what windows features are needed current threads