Windows 10: Media Files don't open

Discus and support Media Files don't open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I had an issue on my computer and all my media files lost their preview and when I try opening any image format or video format they won't open. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AhmedAdelle, May 7, 2019.

1. Media Files don't open

So I had an issue on my computer and all my media files lost their preview and when I try opening any image format or video format they won't open.

I fixed the issue on my computer after resetting the system, but the files that got corrupted don't open any more, I tried repairing media or fixing the privacy on them put they still don't open at all, I still get the message "files not supported", but the files are still there with their same size and all.

Please help.

:)

AhmedAdelle, May 7, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, May 7, 2019
  3. arassami Win User
    don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, May 7, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Media Files don't open

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Media Files don't open

1. Media Files don't open - Similar Threads - Media Files don't

2. Problem opening FTP media files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem opening FTP media files: Hello, I was wondering if you have any solutions on how to open video files from an external drive shared through a router without downloading it? Our WiFi router TP-link AC 1200 have an USB port where we can put external hard drive to it, and can share the files in the...
  3. Problem opening FTP media files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem opening FTP media files: Hello, I was wondering if you have any solutions on how to open video files from an external drive shared through a router without downloading it? Our WiFi router TP-link AC 1200 have an USB port where we can put external hard drive to it, and can share the files in the...
  4. Problem opening FTP media files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem opening FTP media files: Hello, I was wondering if you have any solutions on how to open video files from an external drive shared through a router? I open the path in vain, and even though the appropriate VLC media player is installed on Windows, when opening the file, Windows says that no...
  5. Problem opening FTP media files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem opening FTP media files: Hello, I was wondering if you have any solutions on how to open video files from an external drive shared through a router? I open the path in vain, and even though the appropriate VLC media player is installed on Windows, when opening the file, Windows says that no...
  6. Problem opening FTP media files

7. .BAT files don't open.

.BAT files don't open.: When I double click a .bat file, It doesn't even open a window. I also noticed this for .exe files, and that I can't run newer files, only the ones that had already been on my computer....
  8. Why my files don't open?

Why my files don't open?: Hi, As soon as I close a file that I create word, PPT etc, the file no longer opens. I've checked the file Properties and it looks that the Security tab is missing. Not sure if there is a relation between the missing Security tab and the file not opening, but I have...
  9. Don't Open Media File in Groove Music and Movies & TV

Don't Open Media File in Groove Music and Movies & TV: Hello everyone! After I installed Windows 10, I can not hear music by Groove Music software, Windows Media Player and video Movies & TV software. If I open the song by Groove Music by double-click the song, then get the error as shown below If I open the video using...
  10. No media files opening

in Windows 10 Support
    No media files opening: Recently i updated my pc to windows 10 bu after 3 days i found that no media files are opening. Please help me out with a solution 58764