Windows 10: media key handling controlling

Discus and support media key handling controlling in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so I used to have this and I controlled it with my headset volume buttoncloud flight, now I have switched it to arctic 7 wireless and this is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pooktopos, Apr 8, 2021.

1. pooktopos Win User

media key handling controlling

so I used to have this and I controlled it with my headset volume buttoncloud flight, now I have switched it to arctic 7 wireless and this is not working with the volume button. I tried to go to the google flags something page and switch from default to enabled but it's still not working,

ill be glad for advice :

:)

pooktopos, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Enable Chrome.exe Volume Control and Hardware Media Key Handling

Sorta better....

media key handling controlling [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User

... or better yet...

OSD controls in the Taskbar thumbnail...

Edwin, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

OSD should show which browser has OSD focus, 2 videos in the same category, by the same uploader shows no difference except maybe for the thumbnail...
    (click on image to play)

Example:

Edwin, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

1. media key handling controlling - Similar Threads - media key handling

2. Windows Media Controls, bluetooth controller forcing windows media controls use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Controls, bluetooth controller forcing windows media controls use: Ever since the last update, I have been unable to use a bluetooth controller normally with my system. Every time I connect it to my machine via bluetooth, the controller works with whatever game I have open at the time, but ALSO changes audio and media playback. if i press up...
  3. Windows Media Controls, bluetooth controller forcing windows media controls use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Controls, bluetooth controller forcing windows media controls use: Ever since the last update, I have been unable to use a bluetooth controller normally with my system. Every time I connect it to my machine via bluetooth, the controller works with whatever game I have open at the time, but ALSO changes audio and media playback. if i press up...
  4. Windows Media Controls, bluetooth controller forcing windows media controls use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. media keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    media keys: Need help, media keys are not working. I have a steel series 7 tkl, I have plugged it into a different computer to see if it is the keyboard.. It is not. It worked fine. It would seem the media keys have been stopped. They do not work on my headset either. Is there something...
  6. Enable or disable Hardware Media Key Handling in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Enable or disable Hardware Media Key Handling in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge comes with some really good features like accent colors, a two-page layout […] This article Enable or disable Hardware Media Key Handling in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Media keys not controlling the good audio device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media keys not controlling the good audio device.: My mute and volume media keys don't control the good selected audio device output in windows. It always seem to control my USB Headset even if it is not the current active device in windows. After many research, I found that for some reasons, if an audio device is connected...
  8. Windows 10 Hardware Media Key Handling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Hardware Media Key Handling: For Windows Desktop/Systems, not for Chrome or other browser. Anyone know how to get rid of the audio volume overlay pop up that happens any time you hit pause, place and so on? It appears in the top left of the screen, says #general, because I assume it's for system, not...
  9. Windows 10 Hardware Media Key Handling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Hardware Media Key Handling: For Windows Desktop/Systems, not for Chrome or other browser. Anyone know how to get rid of the audio volume overlay pop up that happens any time you hit pause, place and so on? It appears in the top left of the screen, says #general, because I assume it's for system, not...
  10. Enable or Disable chrome.exe Volume Control and Media Key Handling

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable chrome.exe Volume Control and Media Key Handling: How to: Enable or Disable chrome.exe Volume Control and Media Key Handling How to Enable or Disable chrome.exe Volume Control and Hardware Media Key Handling in Google Chrome Starting in Google Chrome 75, you can enable or disable the Hardware Media Key Handling flag...