Windows 10: Media neede for Watchower Library Data files

Discus and support Media neede for Watchower Library Data files in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I download Watchtower Library from JW.ORG However, I am not able to open the data files. What media is needed foe Windows 10 My computer is a HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JimHayes1, Nov 13, 2018.

1. JimHayes1 Win User

Media neede for Watchower Library Data files

I download Watchtower Library from JW.ORG However, I am not able to open the data files. What media is needed foe Windows 10 My computer is a HP desktop

:)

JimHayes1, Nov 13, 2018

2. How do I restore my playlists in the Windows Media Player library

Hi,

In order for the playlist to reappear in your Window Media Player, we suggest that you add it again to your library. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open your Window Media Player.
    • Click the Organize button, then Manage libraries.
    • On the drop-down menu, select the appropriate media (ex. Music).
    • Select the folder you want to add to your library.
    • Click Add, then OK.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Libraries?? What's the difference between Windows Media Player Libraries and File Explorer Libraries?

Hi Community,

I am trying to find out

1: how to use Windows 10 File Explorer libraries?

2: what libraries are for?

3: how Windows 10 File Explorer libraries are different or similar to Windows Media Player libraries?

4: Where does Windows Media Player get its media database from?

I see Libraries listed in File Explorer and the subfolders Music, Pictures, Videos.

I have found out how to add folders to them. (by right clicking the folder I want to add and clicking 'include in library', then choose the appropriate library for the file type).

When I open Windows Media Player, I can choose Music, Pictures or Video from the list on the left of the player. However, the files in Windows Media Player Video Library are not the same ones as the files I've added to the File Explorer Video Library.

Any helpful advice appreciated.

EvelynMorton, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Media neede for Watchower Library Data files

Corrupt media plyer library

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

The error ‘Media library is corrupt’ occurs when the Windows Media Player library database has become corrupted.

To resolve this problem, clear the Windows Media Player database. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R, click
      Run
      , type %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\Media Player, and then click
      OK.

• Select all the files in the folder, and then click
      Delete on the File menu.

Note: You do not have to delete the folders that are in this folder.

Restart Windows Media Player.

If this does not resolve the problem, clear the Windows Media Player database cache files. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R, click
      Run
      , type %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft, and then click
      OK

• Select the Media Player folder, and then click
      Delete on the File menu.

• Restart Windows Media Player.

Note: Windows Media Player automatically rebuilds the database.

Hope it helps. Do let us know, if you have any further queries about Windows 10.
    We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Media neede for Watchower Library Data files

1. Media neede for Watchower Library Data files - Similar Threads - Media neede Watchower

2. Windows Media Player Legacy will not write data to media files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player Legacy will not write data to media files.: Using Windows Media Player Legacy in Windows 11. When running "Apply media information changes" under either Organize or Tools, the "Apply Changes" dialog pops up, the progress bar runs to completion, but no data is written to the media files. Tags added or changed in WMP do...
  3. Windows Media Player Legacy will not write data to media files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player Legacy will not write data to media files.: Using Windows Media Player Legacy in Windows 11. When running "Apply media information changes" under either Organize or Tools, the "Apply Changes" dialog pops up, the progress bar runs to completion, but no data is written to the media files. Tags added or changed in WMP do...
  4. Windows Media Player will not add any files to it's library.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player will not add any files to it's library.: I've tried all the known help like disabling WMP, restarting, reenabling WMP and restarting again but these simply do not work. I'm current on updates and all so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm really hoping someone out there has a solution to this problem....
  5. My media libraries?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My media libraries?: I am an enthusiastic user of the Win10 app "My Media Libraries" and wanted to ask if anyone has any idea how long films are available there for viewing? Longer than in the media libraries of the stations on their homepages? THANK YOU!...
  6. Media Player Library

Media Player Library: My Media Play is finding incorrect information when I Rip CD's, how do I use/change to a more reliable source for this information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-library/2a6e12e5-a529-40dc-9a28-e516a076ebcd
  7. windows media library

windows media library: cannot access windows media player library. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-library/dfc27ce3-aee1-4f65-91f2-95ff567695a1
  8. Windows Media Player Library

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Media Player Library: This has started popping up on my monitor. Never have seen it before today. Anyone else with this? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-library/d848f55a-dc62-4cc1-94f7-c49e27f497a6"
  9. Windows media library

Windows media library: I am having problems with loading pictures into Media Library for streaming. They load in Windows Media Player OK. I have the Spring 2019 Version of Windows 10. Anybody have a solution for my problem?...
  10. Media Center Library

Media Center Library: Using Media Center Library, how do I add a new photo to an existing photo folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-center-library/01bebacd-ca48-458e-99e5-4658d18124d1"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What media isneeded to access watchtower Library data files

2. how can Iaccess Watchtower Library data files? What media do Ineed?