Windows 10: Media pack

Discus and support Media pack in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i recently tried to install ps4 remote play on my dell inspiron laptop running windows 10. Was promoted to install media package but when trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Basketcase86, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Media pack

Hello i recently tried to install ps4 remote play on my dell inspiron laptop running windows 10. Was promoted to install media package but when trying to install the media pack update it says not suitable for operating system..i believe i need to have windows 10N to need the update but i have no idea if i have that version or not. Any ideas how i can solve this?

thanks

:)

Basketcase86, Dec 11, 2019

2. Media feature pack

HI,

It could be due to a corrupted installation for Groove or the media pack.

I would suggest you uninstall & reinstall both or perform the following troubleshooting steps listed in this microsoft support article.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/307811...

Lee Teck Koon, Dec 11, 2019
  3. procras Win User
    Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Media pack

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

I seem to be running into similair issues. After the update, features reliant on the Media Pack stopped functioning correctly, so I reinstalled the pack, which did not have any effect. After following your steps, I noticed that the Media Feature Pack was
    not even listed as a feature on my PC. Further help would be highly appreciated!

(Windows 10 Pro N 64-Bit)

Pure Drive GT, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Media pack

1. Media pack - Similar Threads - Media pack

2. can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...: 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Executing command line: "C:\Windows\system32\Dism.exe" /online /add-capability /CapabilityName:Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM Manager: PID=18528 TID=18716 physical location path: C:\ -...
  3. can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...: 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Executing command line: "C:\Windows\system32\Dism.exe" /online /add-capability /CapabilityName:Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM Manager: PID=18528 TID=18716 physical location path: C:\ -...
  4. I cannot install the Media Feature Pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install the Media Feature Pack: We have a bout 100 machines with Windows 10/11 Pro N. The New Teams doesn't always work on these machines and a message is being displayed on the camera app that the Media Feature Pack is needed. I'm however unable to install this. Whether going to "Add an optional feature"...
  5. I cannot install the Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install the Media Feature Pack: We have a bout 100 machines with Windows 10/11 Pro N. The New Teams doesn't always work on these machines and a message is being displayed on the camera app that the Media Feature Pack is needed. I'm however unable to install this. Whether going to "Add an optional feature"...
  6. I cannot install the Media Feature Pack

7. Media Feature Pack issue on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack issue on my laptop.: I am having issue on my ICloud due to Media Feature Pack. I have done all the setting which you have mention on your page to resolve that but nothing works....
  8. Media Feature Pack issue on my laptop.

Media Feature Pack issue on my laptop.: I am having issue on my ICloud due to Media Feature Pack. I have done all the setting which you have mention on your page to resolve that but nothing works....
  9. I am trying to get windows 10 22h2 and i can't locate Media Feature Pack OS Build 19045.4291

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to get windows 10 22h2 and i can't locate Media Feature Pack OS Build 19045.4291: Hi, I am trying to install the Media Feature pack, but I don't get the 'Optional Features' option to choose when following these instructions on this page - Media Feature Pack for Windows 10/11 N September 2022 - Microsoft SupportInstructions:On Windows 10 N: Select the Start...
  10. I am trying to get windows 10 22h2 and i can't locate Media Feature Pack OS Build 19045.4291

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to get windows 10 22h2 and i can't locate Media Feature Pack OS Build 19045.4291: Hi, I am trying to install the Media Feature pack, but I don't get the 'Optional Features' option to choose when following these instructions on this page - Media Feature Pack for Windows 10/11 N September 2022 - Microsoft SupportInstructions:On Windows 10 N: Select the Start...