Windows 10: media, photos , camera and video don't play in my computer

Discus and support media, photos , camera and video don't play in my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the media, photos , camera and video don't play in my computer . also the windows store didn't works. what should i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mansourimalek, Oct 16, 2018.

1. media, photos , camera and video don't play in my computer

the media, photos , camera and video don't play in my computer . also the windows store didn't works. what should i do?

:)

mansourimalek, Oct 16, 2018

2. cannot upload camera or camcorder pics & videos

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you’re unable to import photos and videos after upgrading to Windows 10.

This could be due to incorrect Auto play settings. I suggest you to follow the steps as shown below and check if it helps.

• Plug in the Camera.
    • Go to Start and type AutoPlay Settings.
    • Choose AutoPlay Settings.
    • Under your Camera Device, choose the option "Import Photos and Videos."
    • Exit Auto Play Settings and check if the issue persists.
    You may refer to the article “Import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD” for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-8/import-photos-videos

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Importing Photos from my camera to my computer.

Hello William,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Does your camera gets detected by Windows when you connect it?
    • What is the make and model of your camera and PC?
    Let's try the steps below to import photos from camera to your PC.

• Connect a camera your PC.

• Open the Photos app.
    • Swipe up from the bottom edge.

(If you're using a mouse, right-click within the app.)

• Tap or click Import.

If you have problems or want to import from a DVD, see Import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD.

• Tap or click the device you want to import from.

• The app automatically searches for all photos and videos that it hasn’t imported before and selects them. You can also swipe down on or click each photo and video you want to import, or tap or click
      Select all.
    If the camera is not detected when you connect it to Windows, there could be possibility of driver issue. Uninstalling and reinstalling the camera driver may help us in getting this issue resolved.

Step 1: Uninstall the Drivers.

a. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

b. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c. Search for the Camera driver in the list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Camera manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 16, 2018
  4. media, photos , camera and video don't play in my computer

Not possible to import photos direct from my camera in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I can understand the inconvenience this may have caused, but rest assured, we are here to help you with your concern.

This could be due to incorrect Auto play settings. I suggest you to follow the steps as shown below and check if it helps.

• Plug in the Camera.
    • Go to Start and type AutoPlay Settings.
    • Choose AutoPlay Settings.
    • Under your Camera Device, choose the option "Import Photos and Videos."
    • Exit Auto Play Settings and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

media, photos , camera and video don't play in my computer

1. media, photos , camera and video don't play in my computer - Similar Threads - media photos camera

2. Videos don't play on first startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos don't play on first startup: Hello! A problem has recently surfaced on my computer. When i start it up for the first time of the day, i can't play videos/movies. I've tried most of the big video sites, ie. Youtube, netflix, twitch etc. Thing is though, when i restart the computer it works out just fine....
  3. my computer keeps video camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer keeps video camera: my video camera does not work on video calls,audio is ok ,just shows camera not allowed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-video-camera/1861d9ca-8ce4-4f32-911d-a3f919749eaf
  4. my computer keeps video camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer keeps video camera: my video camera does not work on video calls,audio is ok ,just shows camera not allowed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-video-camera/1861d9ca-8ce4-4f32-911d-a3f919749eaf
  5. Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll: I've filmed and taken multiple photos and videos on the camera of my surface 7, but I can only see three files in my camera roll. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-and-photos-not-in-camera-roll/4a3bac44-4ae8-433a-a4d3-c104523e72ea
  6. Some iPhone videos don't play on Windows 10 Photos, but do play on Windows Media Player

Some iPhone videos don't play on Windows 10 Photos, but do play on Windows Media Player: Recently, I've imported a bunch of videos from my new iPhone 12 mini. I imported using the 'Keep original' setting in iPhone settings, because this is the only way I could get the import to be successful see here. So the files supposedly have *not* been formatted to Windows...
  7. Twitter Videos don't play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twitter Videos don't play: Hi, Since updating to windows 10, I cant watch any video on Twitter. The sound plays fine but the video is showed as a black screen. Advice please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/twitter-videos-dont-play/89aed408-0ba0-4222-aa28-c1fbcc4b5798
  8. Camera does not save video or photos

Camera does not save video or photos: I recieved an error code, 0xA00F424F<PhotoCaptureFileCreationFailed> 0x80070005 when I tried to take a photo and got a slightly different code, 0xA00F425F<VideoCaptureFileCreationFailed> 0x80070005 How do I get the camera working properly? I can see myself but it will not...
  9. my computer don't plays videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    my computer don't plays videos: My computer ( Windows 10 ) won't play any video that I transfer from my cell. Help, Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-dont-plays-videos/a9b9057a-2d18-4d74-aadf-782a6cd68193
  10. camera video not playing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    camera video not playing: i record a few video by win cam in win 10 and tranfer them into an sd cardbut now some of files show 0 kb and some file show perfect mb/gb but both of are not playing. i have an administrator password. movies and tv's app shows error info 0*c10100bf. what is the sollution....