Windows 10: Media Player 12 on Denon receiver

Discus and support Media Player 12 on Denon receiver in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Denon AVR-3311CI receiver and want to stream my music from my Windows 10 PC to that receiver. How do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dbeckes, Dec 26, 2018.

1. dbeckes Win User

Media Player 12 on Denon receiver

I have a Denon AVR-3311CI receiver and want to stream my music from my Windows 10 PC to that receiver. How do I do that?

:)

dbeckes, Dec 26, 2018

2. Windows 10 Creators Update - after update Cast media to device doesn't work with Denon receiver

Ty for the response.

I did all the steps listed above and I'm still in the same spot -

The result of the DISM scan was: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Just to short cut some of the other things you might suggest,

• I deleted and re -added the Denon AVR-X3000 in the Bluetooth and other Devices pane -
    • I also went to the Device manager and checked the Denon AVR-X3000 for updated drivers and they were the most current version.
    • I also went to another Windows 10 machine that was not updated to the Creators version on the same internal home network and was able to Successfully discover and Cast media to my Denon AVR-X3000 (more specifically I opened YouTube.com selected a video
      in the Edge Browser and was able to Cast media to the Denon AVR-X3000 where it played normally - I did the same the audio only sound stream previously linked).
    I believe this shows that the Denon is operating properly and the problem rests with some setting in Windows that for some reason is blocking the use of the Denon as a cast to device or blocking Cast in general? Perhaps it's due to Miracast not supporting
    it? For example... does Miracast only support Video devices like TV sets and not pure audio receivers? Do you have any way of asking around to figure this out?

V. Maximillian, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Mijas2004 Win User
    Windows Media Player 12 Not Casting

I have Windows 10 Ver 1511 (Nov 2015 update) and am trying to cast playlists from WMP 12 to my Denon network receiver. It shows in WMP in the dropdown to "Cast To" and is in my list of devices. I can cast an individual song but not playlists etc.

Any ideas?

Mijas2004, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Media Player 12 on Denon receiver

THRiLL KiLL, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Media Player 12 on Denon receiver

1. Media Player 12 on Denon receiver - Similar Threads - Media Player Denon

2. Windows Media Player 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player 12: How do I set windows media player as the default DVD Player? When ever I play a DVD it opens ClipChmp. How do I change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-12/91ba6939-5bdb-4fd6-a536-aeace737c972
  3. windows media player 12

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows media player 12: Running windows 10, how to I stop my external HD from rapidly working every time I open windows media player 12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-12/7f9cc332-6e1e-42a0-9970-55d0f3b1b43f
  4. media player 12

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    media player 12: Why does windows media player 12 only show my pictures for a brief moment when I try to view them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-12/353aba39-5e4c-4aee-af58-893f54ac8410"
  5. Windows Media Player 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player 12: Hello would love some help with this I moved to windows 10 just the other day set it all up everthing was fine till windows installed the update to version 1809, ever since then WMP12 will not load, habe unistalled and reinstalled but still no joy have read a few site's and...
  6. No sound in Media Player 12

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound in Media Player 12: After a recent Microsoft update the sound was not working in Media player. After running the audio trouble shooter and restarting my laptop the sound came back. When I start up the laptop after a shutdown the sound has disappeared again! I can only get sound after running the...
  7. No sound in media player 12

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound in media player 12: For no apparent reason the sound has disappeared from media player 12 on my laptop (Asus X556U, running Windows 10). When I run the audio trouble shooter the sound comes back after a restart, but when I turn on the laptop next time the sound has gone again. This seems to...
  8. Windows Media Player 12

Windows Media Player 12: I have a new computer with Windows 10 pre-installed on it, have had MANY MANY problems, one of the biggest is with the Media Player which would NOT burn cd's for me. I finally just "uninstalled" it completely, been trying both iTunes and just direct burning via my dvd rw...
  9. media player 12

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    media player 12: up until last Wednesday my media player was working now I cant open my media player 12 in windows 10 the following problem comes up "cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet" can you solve this problem for me please Ray...
  10. windows media player 12

windows media player 12: can someone tell me why windows media player 12 wont play youtube video's, it plays the audio side but not the video of it.. I had windows media player 11 in before the windows 10 update and now media player wont play the videos only audio.. need help here... 14082

Users found this page by searching for:

1. denon cannot play from windows media player

2. paly music from wondows 10 on denon avr

3. windows media player sees denon avr-x3400h receiver

4. how to stream windows media player to denon avr,
  5. wmp wont cast flac files to my denon reciever,
  6. music to denon network reciever windows 10,
  7. windows 10 to denon receiver,
  8. stream from media player to denon home theatre,
  9. stream windows media player to denon receiver