Windows 10: Media player icon over custom .mp4 icon can it be removed and how

Discus and support Media player icon over custom .mp4 icon can it be removed and how in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay here's what is going on. I downloaded a few anime episodes from a anime called The Ancient Magus Bride". The file icons look bad I want to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dawn121988, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Media player icon over custom .mp4 icon can it be removed and how

Okay here's what is going on. I downloaded a few anime episodes from a anime called The Ancient Magus Bride". The file icons look bad I want to change them all to a cover art. But once I change to cover art I have this problem with the orange "VLC Media Player Icon".

Is there a way to remove or not to show the media player icon. Or a way to change it.

Media player icon over custom .mp4 icon can it be removed and how [​IMG]

I want a way to remove or to change the Orange Icon please. If anyone can help.

Thank you.

PC is laptop running windows 10. And currently on Firefox.

:)

Dawn121988, Dec 9, 2018

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    Removing desktop icons

the icons are located in 'all users' folder somewhere (for example, i see a few shared icons in "C:\Users\Public\Desktop" )

The only way to fix those, is to remove the icons from there, and place them on to each users desktops manually. an admin may need to do this.

Mussels, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Media player icon over custom .mp4 icon can it be removed and how

Safely Remove Icon never disapear

There's a very simple solution- just right click the toolbar > Properties > tick hide inactive icons > Customize > then select the safely remove icons as always hide.

theonetruewill, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Media player icon over custom .mp4 icon can it be removed and how

1. Media player icon over custom .mp4 icon can it be removed and how - Similar Threads - Media player icon

2. How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for...: How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for dehydrated file .Currently when I am trying to display custom icon multiple icon are getting displayed....
  3. How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for...: How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for dehydrated file .Currently when I am trying to display custom icon multiple icon are getting displayed....
  4. Windows Media Player Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Icon: Is it possible to change the default Windows Media Player "Icon"? And not just the properties of one file, but all files current and future to a custom icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-icon/f674d223-7274-40c9-a8e2-d37b211e3fd8
  5. how can invert audio players icons

how can invert audio players icons: I'm Arabiian and i used to right for next file left for previous file when i hover above mini player in task bar it's become the opposite :left for next right for previous when i use wmp & aimp or any other media/audio player to go to the next track i have press to the...
  6. how to change the icon of an mp4 file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to change the icon of an mp4 file?: im trying to make something but i want to change the thumbnail of the file but i dont know how submitted by /u/alliumCepa857 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0llxf/how_to_change_the_icon_of_an_mp4_file/
  7. Is there a way to customize the notification icons that popup over the taskbar icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to customize the notification icons that popup over the taskbar icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/scootsy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpdhb4/is_there_a_way_to_customize_the_notification/
  8. .mp4 thumbnail icons!?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .mp4 thumbnail icons!?: Did the feature update this morning and now I don't get thumbnail previews for .mp4 files only! Any idea why anyone!? I like my thumbnails!!! Chuter. EDIT: To be more specific it seems it's only not going to show me the .mp4 video thumbnails for the videos that came...
  9. Windows Folder Custom Icon over LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Folder Custom Icon over LAN: Hi, I've got a folder with a few sub-folders. Each subfolder I have created a custom icon for. The folder is Shared on my LAN. When i access the folder from another computer, by default, it seems to load the default folder icon, not the custom icon I've set it to. Is...
  10. Play MP4 in Media PLayer

Play MP4 in Media PLayer: Since Win 10 update I can longer play MP4 videos I used to be able to play in Win 7, using Windows Media Player. Why has this function stopped? I thought win 10 was an "improvement". This is the error message - Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might...