Windows 10: Media Player

Discus and support Media Player in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Don't electrocute yourself in that tub. *092 My plumber is pretty good. Apart from that I can ask Mr. Tebartz-van Elst, the former bishop of Limburg -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zplugger, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Joergi Win User

Media Player

My plumber is pretty good. Apart from that I can ask Mr. Tebartz-van Elst, the former bishop of Limburg - saying goes that he gained quite some knowledge regarding bathtubs. That spritual succor should also help me, just in case I need it. *Wink

Joergi, Oct 9, 2015
  2. jds63 Win User

O.k. just saying water conducts electricity, do not mix. Here in USA so i do not know of this person. As spiritual they are can not save you from accidents.

jds63, Oct 9, 2015
  3. Joergi Win User
    I just talked to the plumber - seems like my tub does not have a USB port so we can't make it. *cry

Joergi, Oct 9, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Media Player

Must be technology i never heard of before, strange *Think

jds63, Oct 10, 2015
  5. Joergi Win User
    The problem is the tub only has a so called "drain" connector. No USB and nothing. By judging from the technology used, you might think it is like 20, 30 years old...

Joergi, Oct 10, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    For me seems like the future, because i never heard of this yet.

jds63, Oct 10, 2015
  7. Joergi Win User
    No, it in fact is what I said: 20, 30 years old.
    This is the kind of drain connector I have: https://www.doitbest.com/product_ima...g?c=1443647531

Don't let yourself be fooled: What I have is just a regular tub. *Redface

(But I would like having the one Tebartz-van Elst had. For 15.000 it must be possible to get bubbles...)

Joergi, Oct 11, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

Media Player

That is all good, but what does it have to do with this thread, *092 just sayin. Amazes me have to show how rich they are the media.

jds63, Oct 11, 2015
  9. Joergi Win User
    You said that you couldn't properly connect your TV to your PC so that you could watch films. That made me think about, what I could connect to my TV ending up with "most likely even my bath tub". As simple as that. *Wink

In fact this bishop did not want to show all this to the media. The fact that it became public actually made him lose his job. Like kind of: He is in the Vatican right now.

Joergi, Oct 11, 2015
  10. jds63 Win User
    No, basically i never tried enough with my A/V receiver yet is all, just have it hooked to my router, but do not use Netflix or any of those other ones, i prefer to use my Receiver without PC for movies, but i know i have possibilities. No TV in bathroom *092
    Yeah do not want to go to public when you are a bishop in that way. I can relate as i am catholic.

jds63, Oct 11, 2015
  11. Antilope Win User
    There is a free pc blu ray player that works in Windows 10. I found it through a Google search.

It's called Leawo Blu-ray Player. It use to be a paid player, but the company is now making it available for free.

The only drawback to the program seems to be it won't resume where it left off if you close the movie in the middle of viewing.

Here is a link to their page.

Leawo Blu-ray Player

Antilope, Oct 12, 2015
  12. jds63 Win User
    I know that is decent software even when it comes to Blu-Ray burning to. I have Cyberlink PowerDVD even though a paid version, but works great for Blu-Ray and resume, even just about all files audio and video.

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Media Player

1. Media Player - Similar Threads - Media Player

2. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...
  3. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...
  4. how to start showing history when opening Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to start showing history when opening Media Player?: Media Player sowing history on videos viewed at home for work I downloaded. They should be for me viewing only. I cannot find they option. I like the view but this is a problem for my working at home....
  5. how to start showing history when opening Media Player?

how to start showing history when opening Media Player?: Media Player sowing history on videos viewed at home for work I downloaded. They should be for me viewing only. I cannot find they option. I like the view but this is a problem for my working at home....
  6. Not able to burn files via file Explorer while I can burn files via window media player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to burn files via file Explorer while I can burn files via window media player: Win10 file explorer always complains needing more space and that amount of space is exactly the total file size I want to burn into DVD disc. But, I can burn the same set of files, media files only, via window media player included in win10....
  7. Not able to burn files via file Explorer while I can burn files via window media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to burn files via file Explorer while I can burn files via window media player: Win10 file explorer always complains needing more space and that amount of space is exactly the total file size I want to burn into DVD disc. But, I can burn the same set of files, media files only, via window media player included in win10....
  8. Not able to burn files via file Explorer while I can burn files via window media player

9. Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.: when using the Default Media Player the volume slider does nothing to actually change the volume. The regular master volume slider Still works but all other sliders, including the app sliders in the volume mixer do not work or do anything to change the volume....
  10. Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.

Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.: when using the Default Media Player the volume slider does nothing to actually change the volume. The regular master volume slider Still works but all other sliders, including the app sliders in the volume mixer do not work or do anything to change the volume....