Windows 10: Media plays/pauses on its own (flickers) and mouse stops working suddenly gets stuck please...

Discus and support Media plays/pauses on its own (flickers) and mouse stops working suddenly gets stuck please... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Be it YouTube videos or movies or music on Spotify the player suddenly starts pausing and playing and it continues until I press the space bar to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KingHMB, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Media plays/pauses on its own (flickers) and mouse stops working suddenly gets stuck please...

Be it YouTube videos or movies or music on Spotify the player suddenly starts pausing and playing and it continues until I press the space bar to stop and it works and then after a few mins again the same thing and also mouse stops working at times

submitted by /u/KingHMB
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KingHMB, Jun 22, 2020
  2. tayya_b Win User

My Mouse suddenly stop working in windows 10.

My Mouse(HID-Compliant mouse)suddenly stop working in windows 10. I already checked some solutions from Microsoft Community forum but all they says that the update KB4074588 causing problem.Nevertheless I checked there is not any update name KB4074588
    listed in my updates in my control panel.

tayya_b, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Flickering Mouse pointer in Asus X550LA

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our Windows 10 Creators Update.

To address the flickering, we suggest that you rollback the driver of your mouse, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the desktop screen.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand the category you want and right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Navigate to driver tab and click on RollBack driver.

Hope this information was helpful.

Melliza Son, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Media plays/pauses on its own (flickers) and mouse stops working suddenly gets stuck please...

stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

alandeane1, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Media plays/pauses on its own (flickers) and mouse stops working suddenly gets stuck please...

1. Media plays/pauses on its own (flickers) and mouse stops working suddenly gets stuck please... - Similar Threads - Media plays pauses

2. Play/Pause Media button not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Play/Pause Media button not working: For some reason my play/pause media button on my keyboard doesn't work right, when I press it the music rapidly pauses and then un-pauses, so fast that you cant even tell that I tried to pause it. Both the Skip and Rewind media buttons work fine, but the Play/Pause button...
  3. Play/Pause and stop media keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play/Pause and stop media keys not working: Hi everyone,So I've got a weird problem, and I haven't found anyone else with the same issue.For some reason the play/pause and stop media keys on my keyboard K55 aren't working. If I test it on keyboardchecker.com it says MediaPlayPause and MediaStop, so the keys itself do...
  4. Play/Pause and stop media keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Play/Pause and stop media keys not working: Hi everyone,So I've got a weird problem, and I haven't found anyone else with the same issue.For some reason the play/pause and stop media keys on my keyboard K55 aren't working. If I test it on keyboardchecker.com it says MediaPlayPause and MediaStop, so the keys itself do...
  5. Mouse cursor working on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor working on its own: Hi,I have windows 10 laptop for quite a long and recently my mouse has started playing up. It starts working on its own at a very high speed selecting every icon on the desktop and start menu. It just becomes impossible even to restart until I attach an external mouse which...
  6. Mouse and keyboard suddenly stops working in media creation tool (PLEASE HELP)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and keyboard suddenly stops working in media creation tool (PLEASE HELP): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bopperbum [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2j23t/mouse_and_keyboard_suddenly_stops_working_in/
  7. mouse stuck and flickering

mouse stuck and flickering: so last night i went to go use my computer and my mouse was stuck and when ever i would move it it would move for a split second but go back. when ever i restart my pc it works for two minutes but starts doing it. sometimes im able to move the mouse but it will start...
  8. Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working

Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working: The Bluetooth pause / play button stopped working. I tried both a Bluetooth speaker and Bluetooth earphones that were both working recently and both of them have the same issue with the pause/play button not working. When I try these same Bluetooth speaker & earphones on my...
  9. Media auto play and pause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media auto play and pause: Hi while playing audio /video in builtin groove music or 3rd party vlc player I am facing issue that media randomly play and pause contentiously . I confirmed there is no keyboard input by opening wordso no key pressed....
  10. Mouse moving on its own

Mouse moving on its own: I was looking on chrome for Minecraft skins and then out of no where my mouse stopped working properly, This started after an update icon appeared on my tray at the bottom right corner, It does not move when I lock the touch pad, It may be my computer but I have done nothing...