Windows 10: media rights

Discus and support media rights in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have some music downloads that I bought from AOL a long time ago. When I try to play them it gives an error and I don't have media rights. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FrankAnne, Feb 7, 2021.

1. FrankAnne Win User

media rights

I have some music downloads that I bought from AOL a long time ago. When I try to play them it gives an error and I don't have media rights. Is there a way to fix this?

:)

FrankAnne, Feb 7, 2021

2. reset the drm media rights on windows 10

Tried the steps, however the "ResetDRM" exe file is not compatible with Windows 10 and this does ot resolves the issue. Please suggest

RatindraSharma, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Bree, Feb 7, 2021
  4. media rights

Media Player Errors - Stops playing

Hi Donald,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if issue persists.

Method 1: Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter, please refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Reinstall Windows Media player

I suggest you uninstall and reinstall the Windows Media Player and check. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows Key +X, select Programs and Features.

• Click on Turn Windows features ON or OFF on the left panel.

• Expand Media Features and uncheck the box against Windows Media Player.

• Click OK and restart if prompted. Follow the same procedure and check the box against Windows Media Player to reinstall.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Giridhar J, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

media rights

1. media rights - Similar Threads - media rights

2. Error 0x80070003 on media player. "We can't get to your storage right now. Wait a bit then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80070003 on media player. "We can't get to your storage right now. Wait a bit then...: I got a new pc recently. Transferred my entire music files along with my playlists from my old pc to my new one. The songs themselves work when played from music library but I can't play any songs from inside the playlists. Whenever I try I get the error message I posted as...
  3. Error 0x80070003 on media player. "We can't get to your storage right now. Wait a bit then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80070003 on media player. "We can't get to your storage right now. Wait a bit then...: I got a new pc recently. Transferred my entire music files along with my playlists from my old pc to my new one. The songs themselves work when played from music library but I can't play any songs from inside the playlists. Whenever I try I get the error message I posted as...
  4. New and Improved Media Player, right?

New and Improved Media Player, right?: So I updated the Media Player through the Microsoft Store today. I guess MS decided everyone should listen to all their videos in French. Thanks, but I speak English. America is still a country last time I check guys. Can you provide instructions on how to enable English or...
  5. New and Improved Media Player, right?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New and Improved Media Player, right?: So I updated the Media Player through the Microsoft Store today. I guess MS decided everyone should listen to all their videos in French. Thanks, but I speak English. America is still a country last time I check guys. Can you provide instructions on how to enable English or...
  6. how to resolve: Windows Media Digital Rights Management DRM component encountered a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to resolve: Windows Media Digital Rights Management DRM component encountered a problem: i get this error when trying to listen to music I've had on my laptop for years. Windows Media Digital Rights Management DRM component encountered a problem...
  7. how to resolve: Windows Media Digital Rights Management DRM component encountered a problem

how to resolve: Windows Media Digital Rights Management DRM component encountered a problem: i get this error when trying to listen to music I've had on my laptop for years. Windows Media Digital Rights Management DRM component encountered a problem...
  8. how to resolve: Windows Media Digital Rights Management DRM component encountered a problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. "Media usage rights"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Media usage rights": How do I acquire "Media usage rights"? Some of my music downloads are the problem. Thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-usage-rights/b7831af7-b961-4a2e-9eca-f1b954d8cf59
  10. "Media usage rights"

"Media usage rights": How do I acquire "Media usage rights"? Some of my music downloads are the problem. Thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-usage-rights/b7831af7-b961-4a2e-9eca-f1b954d8cf59