Windows 10: media streaming/Win10 v.1803 Pr

Discus and support media streaming/Win10 v.1803 Pr in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have selected all media steaming options(?) The pg. allowing media streaming to be turn on(off) I am unable to turn on the program.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DinoXK, Oct 30, 2018.

1. DinoXK Win User

media streaming/Win10 v.1803 Pr

I have selected all media steaming options(?) The pg. allowing media streaming to be turn on(off) I am unable to turn on the program.

Pgm.Continiusly starts. then Stops almost immediately...

I need instructions about streaming,using Win10 ProV1803 running on a HP Compaq Q 50-60 laptop using a AMD Athlon 65nm Griffin tech./NVIDIA 8200M G graphic / 1.9Ghz .

Streaming to OptiPlex 780 SSF/ Intel Core DUO E7500/ 45nm Wolfdale tech./ 2.93 Ghz

Are the mach.(s) not matched (old)?...….dino.

:)

DinoXK, Oct 30, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 30, 2018
  3. MickD Win User
    Stream Media to Xbox 360

Since upgrading to Windows 10 I have lost something I used frequently, the ability to stream movies & pictures to my Xbox 360. Apparently Windows Media Center isn't supported on Win10. Looking for any suggestions or 3rd party apps, free solutionsmedia streaming/Win10 v.1803 Pr :) I downloaded and installed Plex on PC and Xbox but apparently their is a charge to stream from my pc using Plex.

MickD, Oct 30, 2018
  4. donkey Win User

Media streaming problems

Since I got the upgrade to Windows 10, Media player has been at best quirky at worse totally useless. Originally I could stream media to my televisions but any editing I did in media player was not reflected in the DLNA client on the TV, for example genres that had been deleted or changed still appeared in the list. I tried deleting the media player database with no change, I reinstalled media player and now I cant stream anything at all. The server shows up on my TV with the proper categories but the list is always empty. I have turned on streaming, shared the files and added them to the media player database. Since the primary reason for this PC is to stream media to TVs in my house I am very disappointed, is there anyone who might have another idea that I haven't tried ?

donkey, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

1. media streaming/Win10 v.1803 Pr - Similar Threads - media streaming Win10

2. media streaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    media streaming: Recently I lost the connection between my media server and my Roku Ultra. I've listened to and followed advice as well as read tech "how-To's" All that leads me to conclude that my version of windows [win 10 pro x64 v. 2004 build 19041.329] lacks a way to turn on media...
  3. Media Streaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media Streaming: I just installed an internal WiFi adapter in my Windows 10 Pro machine. When I went to enable Media Streaming, I learned that my new local hotspot will allow anyone in range to my PC to see the security password on my WiFi card. I need to know how to hide the security...
  4. media streaming

media streaming: I have a new desktop computer with c and d drives. the c drive has all the programs and d drive has all the data incl music files. my tv does not see the d drive, how do I change this. both are connected to wifi and I am trying to steam files over wifi....
  5. Media streaming

Media streaming: What is needed to stream mp4s from network PC to TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-streaming/51008635-ebc2-45b5-93c8-cf0e66ea51dc
  6. Media Streaming

Media Streaming: I am trying to stream My Pictures from a Windows 10 PC to my Sony TV. The TV can see the folders but not the individual pictures in them. I believe that I have shared the entirety of my pictures folder and subfolders. I cannot turn off the password protection requirement in...
  7. media streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    media streaming: what is media streaming? Is it safe to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/media-streaming/bb50cfc2-26b2-439c-affc-b177caa73d28
  8. media streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    media streaming: recently I was trying to import photos via a memory card as I always have only to receive the same message over & over. something went wrong-try again. so I attempted to find out why. at that time I discovered that Media Streaming was turned OFF and of course it prompted me...
  9. Media streaming

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Media streaming: How does media streaming work? Are you more or less protected when streaming is turned on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/media-streaming/3fc4b761-8545-483f-a592-26e90c029a12"
  10. Streaming Media Performance Windows 10 Pro v. 7 Ultimate??

Streaming Media Performance Windows 10 Pro v. 7 Ultimate??: is there any significant diff in Media Streaming performance Windows 10 Pro vs. Windows 7 Ultimate? the machine in question is a hardware raid config being used to store/stream media for other users on the small LAN. anyone seen both or before/after and is there any big...