Windows 10: Media Test Failure Error after CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error

Discus and support Media Test Failure Error after CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was using my computer then suddenly CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error came then there was power cut for 2 min, When I booted my Pc, I got error 'Media Test... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DishaanJain, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Media Test Failure Error after CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error

I was using my computer then suddenly CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error came then there was power cut for 2 min, When I booted my Pc, I got error 'Media Test Failure : Check Cable, No bootable device'.

:)

DishaanJain, Jan 17, 2020
  2. reverze Win User

harddrive error testing software

Well so far in the past two days I've had 3 lock ups followed by an error saying "a disk read error occurred"

I need some type of software to test my harddrive and make sure it's ok.

Suggestions?

reverze, Jan 18, 2020
  3. BSOD error Critical_process_died - repeatedly and frequently

The error mentioned was critical_process_died. Didn't mention a driver.

I had another KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
    what failed: dxgmms2.sys

I'll try and get through some more of the scans / checks you suggested today.

LeeCandler, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Azhar Win User

Media Test Failure Error after CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error

RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Media Test Failure Error after CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error

1. Media Test Failure Error after CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error - Similar Threads - Media Test Failure

2. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error.: One of the latest Windows updates has automatically installed on my laptop and upon restart, I am receiving a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error on startup and am unable to get past this.I have been through every single option on the Advanced Options/repair screens including a full...
  3. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error.: One of the latest Windows updates has automatically installed on my laptop and upon restart, I am receiving a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error on startup and am unable to get past this.I have been through every single option on the Advanced Options/repair screens including a full...
  4. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, not auto restarting??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, not auto restarting??: Hello, i just got a blue screen CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error. It says that it will automatically restart after collecting error info, but it says 100% complete and has not restarted after like 10 minutes. Is it ok if i shut off the laptop and manually restart using the power...
  5. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hardware failure?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hardware failure?: So my laptop was all fine until 3rd May when it had two BSODs couldn't catch the code, and all crashes listed in this thread simply does not make a memory dump into the system - I checked on Event Logs and it seemed like Windows failed to create a full dump so the log end up...
  6. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD Error

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD Error: Recently I've been running into an issue after installing a new Samsung 970 EVO V-Nand 1TB M.2 SSD. When playing the game RUST for extended periods of time the computer bluescreens with the error message "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" however the system restarts too quickly after...
  7. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error after attempting to reinstall bluetooth drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error after attempting to reinstall bluetooth drivers?: Last night, bluetooth abruptly disabled on my laptop and wouldn't turn back on. I tried to reinstall my bluetooth drivers, reset my PC, and now I'm stuck in a blue screen loop that I'm not sure how to navigate. Sorry that I can't be more specific, I'm not sure what to look...
  8. BSOD Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

BSOD Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: My laptop experienced a BSOD with an analysis by "Who Crashed" as follows- On Sat 11/10/2018 2:08:03 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrpamp.exe...
  9. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Error

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Error: My Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop was just sitting there and all of a sudden the desktop background turned black, although the desktop icons and taskbar were still visible. A few seconds later, the system crashed giving me a BSOD message of "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". It attempted to...
  10. Hourly BSOD with the error Critical_Process_Died

Hourly BSOD with the error Critical_Process_Died: About every hour I get a BSOD with the error, Critical_Process_Died. The BSOD completes "gathering info" and when it gets to 100% it does not restart. The only processes I have been running are chrome and trying to do malwarebytes scan. I checked the event viewer and every...