Windows 10: Media tool creation of windows 10 download always stuck on 0%

Discus and support Media tool creation of windows 10 download always stuck on 0% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings, My name is Daniel and for the last months i've trying to reinstall windows aka clean install i always install media tool creation of windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ImChokingDeezNuts, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Media tool creation of windows 10 download always stuck on 0%

Greetings, My name is Daniel and for the last months i've trying to reinstall windows aka clean install i always install media tool creation of windows 10 and add my USB flash disk, then i do something else like eat something, watch something for like 10 minutes and when i get back to check the download its always on 0%. can someone help me please??

:)

ImChokingDeezNuts, Sep 30, 2022

2. Media Creation Tool is stuck at 0%

Hello Community,

As said in the title my Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 is stuck at 0% when I launch it...

What can I do to fix it ?

Regards,

dragonbob66, Sep 30, 2022
  3. Didi-H Win User
    Media Creation Tool is stuck at 0%

Hello dragonbob66, I'm Didi F., an independent advisor.

To fix the Media Creation Tool being stuck at 0%, please refer to the solution provided by Greg Carmack marked in green on this thread :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Regards,

Didi

Didi-H, Sep 30, 2022
  4. Media tool creation of windows 10 download always stuck on 0%

Media creation tool hangs downloading Windows 10, Progress 0%

I'm trying to create a bootable USB to install Windows 10 on a new drive. I've downloaded the media creation tool, and I'm running the program as admin, but it still hangs at"Downloading Windows 10, Progress 0%"

There are lots of references to this problem, but I can't seem to find a solution that works for me.

I tried:

• Right clicking to run as admin within admin account
    • Running services.msc to check that Windows Firewall and Update are indeed set to automatic and currently running.
    • Double checked that my thumb drive is empty and configured as FAT32
    • Uninstalled antivirus and other extraneous software

@Andre Da Costa is the hero on this topic, but unfortunately many of the threads on this are now archived. Any suggestions I've missed?

worstdisplaynameever, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

Media tool creation of windows 10 download always stuck on 0%

1. Media tool creation of windows 10 download always stuck on 0% - Similar Threads - Media tool creation

2. Media tool creation of windows 10 download always stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media tool creation of windows 10 download always stuck on 0%: Greetings, My name is Daniel and for the last months i've trying to reinstall windows aka clean install i always install media tool creation of windows 10 and add my USB flash disk, then i do something else like eat something, watch something for like 10 minutes and when i...
  3. Media tool creation of windows 10 download always stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media tool creation of windows 10 download always stuck on 0%: Greetings, My name is Daniel and for the last months i've trying to reinstall windows aka clean install i always install media tool creation of windows 10 and add my USB flash disk, then i do something else like eat something, watch something for like 10 minutes and when i...
  4. media creation tool struck at 0% download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    media creation tool struck at 0% download: i tried to install 64 bit windows 10 os into my 14 gb usb stick but it is not moving from 0% download completion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool-struck-at-0-download/1aacd8f1-401f-4d0c-87c8-e53208ef07a2
  5. Media Creation Tool is stuck at 0%

Media Creation Tool is stuck at 0%: Hello Community, As said in the title my Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 is stuck at 0% when I launch it... What can I do to fix it ? Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool-is-stuck-at-0/9a4f0cc8-fd57-45ed-82df-51b37965fe4d
  6. Media Creation Tool stopping at 0%

Media Creation Tool stopping at 0%: I've had a few issues with my Windows 10 1909 that the support representative couldn't fix and so they suggested doing a clean install. I went to the page to download Windows 10 media with the mediacreationtool1909.exe, but when I run it, it just stops at 0% and gets no...
  7. Media creation tool hangs downloading Windows 10, Progress 0%

Media creation tool hangs downloading Windows 10, Progress 0%: Trying to reset my laptop to factory since im running into so many issues with its normal functions when gaming. When i try and reset it to delete all the files it runs into an error so it deletes nothing. I was told downloading the windows backup on a thumb drive would help...
  8. Media creation tool hangs downloading Windows 10, Progress 0%

Media creation tool hangs downloading Windows 10, Progress 0%: I'm trying to create a bootable USB to install Windows 10 on a new drive. I've downloaded the media creation tool, and I'm running the program as admin, but it still hangs at"Downloading Windows 10, Progress 0%" There are lots of references to this problem, but I can't...
  9. Downloading in Media Creation Tool

Downloading in Media Creation Tool: How to resume download in Media Creation Tool? Thanks everyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-in-media-creation-tool/fe621427-b54b-4e9f-b756-f80987ccec83
  10. Media creation tool stuck at downloading 0% for several hours

Media creation tool stuck at downloading 0% for several hours: As the title says, i have no issues downloading windows updates but the MCT download is stuck at 0% no matter what i try. The dots are moving but there is no traffic at all. My firewall is on "allow all", antivirus is disabled, have tried the update troubleshooter, hosts...