Windows 10: Media videos have a white transparent background

Discus and support Media videos have a white transparent background in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, so I have an error. It started with just the films and movie app and now it has seemed to move over to YouTube there is this white transparent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aynex, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Aynex Win User

Media videos have a white transparent background

Hey, so I have an error. It started with just the films and movie app and now it has seemed to move over to YouTube there is this white transparent background that highlights over the video I am watching. Like this: If you have any tips that will help me please do so!

:)

Aynex, Jun 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 transparent Icons on a white background

I've noticed that icons that are supposed to have a transparent background have a white background instead.

Media videos have a white transparent background 0k54i.png

I've tried rebuilding the thumbnail/icon cache, tried sfc /scannow, tried in-place upgrade install, nothing has helped.

Jonathan Beaudoin, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Task menu background transparency

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Apologize for delay in reply.

As a workaround, I suggest you to change the desktop background/ remove the desktop background and check.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 22, 2021
  4. nt62 Win User

Like 10 but that white background!

Well, I don't use a tablet.
    My PC is listed in specs.
    The OP was expressing a dislike of a white explorer background.
    Someone else posted it was necessary to edit the registry to make changes.
    Still others suggested it is a good idea to use a shell replacement ?
    And another thought recompiling the explorer.exe binary using an editor makes sense ?
    What ?

Using high contrast, it is easy
    and a simple few clicks to make all kinds of changes.

It is also easy and simple to switch from default non colorized theme
    to high contrast mode. (one click)

Here's another view.

Media videos have a white transparent background [​IMG]

What's this?

Thema:

1. Media videos have a white transparent background - Similar Threads - Media videos white

2. White transparent screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White transparent screen: The screen will turn a transparent white and then freeze. When I click around on the screen it will go back to normal. It does this on any screen, email, Edge, anything. Just started doing it. No new programs installed. The only problem I have is Windows Update will not work...
  3. White transparent screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White transparent screen: The screen will turn a transparent white and then freeze. When I click around on the screen it will go back to normal. It does this on any screen, email, Edge, anything. Just started doing it. No new programs installed. The only problem I have is Windows Update will not work...
  4. White transparent screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. image with transparent background wont save with transparent background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    image with transparent background wont save with transparent background: I tried saving image with transparent background using multiple programs, but none of them worked - when i opened my image it didnt have transparent background. I tried deleting some pixels, selecting transparent background or using crop tools. this never happened to me on...
  6. image with transparent background wont save with transparent background

image with transparent background wont save with transparent background: I tried saving image with transparent background using multiple programs, but none of them worked - when i opened my image it didnt have transparent background. I tried deleting some pixels, selecting transparent background or using crop tools. this never happened to me on...
  7. Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?: I dont understand why or if there is a setting to stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-transform-my-transparent-image/b240cd03-6b6b-416a-9904-e205f9ce8eb4
  8. Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?

Why does microsoft transform my transparent image background into a white background in paint?: I dont understand why or if there is a setting to stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-transform-my-transparent-image/b240cd03-6b6b-416a-9904-e205f9ce8eb4
  9. Background white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background white: Is it possible to change the white background colour in windows. I know this can be done with Window Blinds program but is there another method ? 143319
  10. Transparent background black

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transparent background black: I've had this problem for sometime. Where my transparent background in my thumbnails are black. With black lines it's almost impossible to even see what the pictures is. [ATTACH] I have not trouble viewing them in photos [ATTACH] If someone can help me with this...