Windows 10: media, volume and left corner banner

Discus and support media, volume and left corner banner in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; if you see this it is not a case of life and death but it is important for me as i used win 10 from last year it is great it also have some problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KARANBORO, Sep 6, 2018.

1. KARANBORO Win User

media, volume and left corner banner

if you see this it is not a case of life and death but it is important for me as i used win 10 from last year it is great it also have some problems like

• when i play any video on any player downloaded from store, the volume banner with the media stop play gets stuck on the left screen top and it is very annoying and the real problem starts now after a while when the video is played the banner appears and the video continues at fast-forward and doesn't stop till the video ends.
    • groove musics: when i play song the banner like the above stays at the left top get's stuck
    • vlc also does't act normally and flicker an doesn't play any media at all
    • when i hover over the icon of an app in taskbar and click it it loads the window but when it is more than 1 windows it doesn't load any windows when i click It, it simply load nothing.

i updated the software some months ago but it didn't changed any thing.

thanks in adv plz help me

:)

KARANBORO, Sep 6, 2018
  2. LeviHockey Win User

Top left corner banner not showing and can't pause music with media keys after April 2018 update

After updating Windows 10 to the April 2018 version, the media keys no longer work and the banner does not show up in the top left corner of the screen anymore when volume or song is changed. The keys only work when the app (spotify and other music apps)
    is focused on.

LeviHockey, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Print Banner

Hi Terri,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is the computer is connected to any domain network?
    • Is the printer is connected locally with the system or shared printer through network?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click the printer you want to manage, and then click Printer properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Disable banner sheet - in Printing Defaults (Advanced tab in printer properties).
    • Also uncheck "Enable advanced printing features".
    Please get back to us with the above information to help you further.

Darshan J, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Meemmeem_811 Win User

Mouse is erratic at upper left corner

Hello!

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (i.e., updates, software installation)
    This has been happening since the Windows 10 update, no issues prior to the Windows 10 update

• Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    It has occurred non-stop since the Windows 10 upgrade, no issues prior to that upgrade.

• When did the issue first begin?
    After the Windows 10 update.

• To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
    I have found a work around by decreasing the resolution on my laptop to be at 1024x768 instead of the recommended 1366x768. I cannot increase resolution from 1024x768 without the mouse being erratic and uncontrollable in the upper left corner .

Meemmeem_811, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. media, volume and left corner banner - Similar Threads - media volume left

2. Cursor jumping to top left corner.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor jumping to top left corner.: I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was unplugged, the...
  3. ssd booting slow and cursor in the top left corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ssd booting slow and cursor in the top left corner: i just got a lenovo legion y520 gold edition dos version it comes with 1tb hdd and a 128 ssd the first thing i booted a usb with media creation tool on my other pc and instaled windows on the ssd and it just worked perfect but i had a proplem with my geforce experience and...
  4. Mouse shoots to top left corner of the screen in media player on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse shoots to top left corner of the screen in media player on windows 10: The thing is, every time I try to edit my album info in media player (right-click), my cursor shoots to the top left corner of my screen. It doesn't do it in any other program except the windows media player. How can I fix this? I bought a wireless usb mouse and it still does...
  5. Left Arrow Key Lowering Volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left Arrow Key Lowering Volume: For the last couple months or so the left arrow key on my external keyboard (corsair k40 connected to a dell inspiron 15 5000 series) has reduced the volume and brings up the right click menu on the last thing clicked. I do not know if this is an intended feature or a bug,...
  6. Taskbar Volume will not open with left click

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Volume will not open with left click: My volume control, calendar and network status on my windows 10 task-bar stopped working last week. I can still right click an choose open but I get all options. My quick launch still works with the left click. What happened to cause this and how do I fix it? 47513
  7. Start button lower left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button lower left corner of screen: The Start button in lower-left corner of screen/desktop is not responding to left click. Is there something an amateur can do? . 41609
  8. Mouse Keeps Flashing To Top Left Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Keeps Flashing To Top Left Corner: Hello! I am having troubles with my mouse. I am currently on Windows 10 and have just encountered a problem. It started when I closed down a tab and the mouse flashed to the top left corner of my screen, now as soon as I move the mouse it instantly moves it back. Something...
  9. Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner: I believe I accidentally generated this rectangular (not square) box while I was learning about the Magnifier. This rectangular (7.5 cm X 4.3 cm) box causes whatever is located underneath it to be slightly whiter than it normally would be. Everything functions properly while...
  10. Volume indicator upper left of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Volume indicator upper left of screen: Howdy, new here and my first post. I just upgraded from Windows 7 64-bit to Windows 10 Home. Install went smooth but I am noticing something undesired. Whenever I adjust my volume, a vertical bar appears in the upper left of my screen indicating the volume level. It looks...