Windows 10: media, volume and left corner banner

Discus and support media, volume and left corner banner in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; if you see this it is not a case of life and death but it is important for me as i used win 10 from last year it is great it also have some problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KARANBORO, Sep 6, 2018.

1. KARANBORO Win User

media, volume and left corner banner

if you see this it is not a case of life and death but it is important for me as i used win 10 from last year it is great it also have some problems like

• when i play any video on any player downloaded from store, the volume banner with the media stop play gets stuck on the left screen top and it is very annoying and the real problem starts now after a while when the video is played the banner appears and the video continues at fast-forward and doesn't stop till the video ends.
    • groove musics: when i play song the banner like the above stays at the left top get's stuck
    • vlc also does't act normally and flicker an doesn't play any media at all
    • when i hover over the icon of an app in taskbar and click it it loads the window but when it is more than 1 windows it doesn't load any windows when i click It, it simply load nothing.

i updated the software some months ago but it didn't changed any thing.

thanks in adv plz help me

:)

KARANBORO, Sep 6, 2018

2. Top left corner banner not showing and can't pause music with media keys after April 2018 update

After updating Windows 10 to the April 2018 version, the media keys no longer work and the banner does not show up in the top left corner of the screen anymore when volume or song is changed. The keys only work when the app (spotify and other music apps)
    is focused on.

LeviHockey, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Print Banner

Hi Terri,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is the computer is connected to any domain network?
    • Is the printer is connected locally with the system or shared printer through network?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click the printer you want to manage, and then click Printer properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Disable banner sheet - in Printing Defaults (Advanced tab in printer properties).
    • Also uncheck "Enable advanced printing features".
    Please get back to us with the above information to help you further.

Darshan J, Sep 6, 2018
  4. media, volume and left corner banner

Mouse is erratic at upper left corner

Hello!

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (i.e., updates, software installation)
    This has been happening since the Windows 10 update, no issues prior to the Windows 10 update

• Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    It has occurred non-stop since the Windows 10 upgrade, no issues prior to that upgrade.

• When did the issue first begin?
    After the Windows 10 update.

• To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
    I have found a work around by decreasing the resolution on my laptop to be at 1024x768 instead of the recommended 1366x768. I cannot increase resolution from 1024x768 without the mouse being erratic and uncontrollable in the upper left corner .

Meemmeem_811, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

media, volume and left corner banner

1. media, volume and left corner banner - Similar Threads - media volume left

2. why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?: the volume bar always appear on the top left corner of the screen and volume is max and can't control it or remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-volume-bar-always-pop-up-on-the-top-left/bb61e9b3-76d3-47c3-bde6-0ae67b4d1a56
  3. why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?: the volume bar always appear on the top left corner of the screen and volume is max and can't control it or remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-volume-bar-always-pop-up-on-the-top-left/bb61e9b3-76d3-47c3-bde6-0ae67b4d1a56
  4. Volume/Media Pop Up Banner - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume/Media Pop Up Banner - Windows 11: The picture is from this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disableremove-the-volume-popup-banner/16175e58-0a65-4935-a6d1-a9cae640be26Hi there... I miss this banner on windows 11. I thought learning how to disable it I could find the way to...
  5. Volume/Media Pop Up Banner - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume/Media Pop Up Banner - Windows 11: The picture is from this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disableremove-the-volume-popup-banner/16175e58-0a65-4935-a6d1-a9cae640be26Hi there... I miss this banner on windows 11. I thought learning how to disable it I could find the way to...
  6. Volume bar on top left corner of the screen not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume bar on top left corner of the screen not working properly: I always use the fn buttons to regulate the volume and when I press them, the bar appears in the corner of the screen, of course.But I've noticed today I don't know for how many days this has been happening though that when i press the buttons and regulate my volume, I can...
  7. This volume scale thing randomly appeared in the top left corner. It won't disappear, and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This volume scale thing randomly appeared in the top left corner. It won't disappear, and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reeve0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i45fdn/this_volume_scale_thing_randomly_appeared_in_the/
  8. No response on top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    No response on top left corner: Hello, I have a problem with top left corner of the screen. I can put I mouse there, but when I click nothing happens... It is a small area. Please send me an advice how to solve the problem. It started happening two days ago. Thank you...
  9. Black bar with blue volume control stuck in top left corner of scree,

Black bar with blue volume control stuck in top left corner of scree,: I have a very annoying black bar with a blue volume control in the top left of my screen that stays on top no matter what I do. There is another thread about this but the answers from Microsoft relate to Windows 8 and was written in 2015. Can you please help me with a reply...
  10. I have a banner in the top left corner of my screen that says "6 active deliveries" I...

I have a banner in the top left corner of my screen that says "6 active deliveries" I...: I have a banner in the top left corner of my screen that says "6 active deliveries" I cannot interact with it and how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-banner-in-the-top-left-corner-of-my/904d3e5b-2f7d-4a28-ac72-9037d01541ae