Windows 10: MediaCreationTool.bat: download Windows 11 ISOs and bypass system compatibility checks

Discus and support MediaCreationTool.bat: download Windows 11 ISOs and bypass system compatibility checks in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; MediaCreationTool,bat is a useful script for Windows to download Windows ISO images from Microsoft servers. The developer has updated the program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by GHacks, Sep 29, 2021.

1. GHacks
    GHacks New Member

MediaCreationTool.bat: download Windows 11 ISOs and bypass system compatibility checks

MediaCreationTool,bat is a useful script for Windows to download Windows ISO images from Microsoft servers. The developer has updated the program recently; the latest release introduces support for downloading Windows 11 ISO images and includes a standalone script to toggle the Windows 11 compatibility checks during setup.

I reviewed the MediaCreationTool back in March 2021 when support for Microsoft's Windows 10 version 21H1 system was added by its developer.

The latest version includes support for downloading a Windows 11 ISO image from Microsoft. Microsoft will update its Media Creation Tool when Windows 11 is released, likely on the day of release on October 5, 2021. The tool is useful, as it includes functionality to copy the operating system to a USB drive or create an ISO image which can be burned to a DVD.

MediaCreationTool is an open source script that supports downloading Windows 11 and also most release versions of Windows 10, including Windows 10 version 21H2.

All it takes is to run the script with elevated privileges to download the desired Windows ISO image from Microsoft.

MediaCreationTool.bat: download Windows 11 ISOs and bypass system compatibility checks mediacreationtool-download-windows-11-iso.png

Downloading the script is a bit more complicated than it could be. Here is what you need to do:

1. Visit the project's GitHub website.
    2. Make sure that the screen is large enough. Activate the Download Zip button to download the entire archive to the local system.
    3. Extract the ZIP file once it has been downloaded.
    4. Right-click on the MediaCreationTool.bat script file and select Run as administrator from the context menu.

MediaCreationTool displays all version that can be downloaded. Select a version, e.g. Windows 11, Windows 10 version 21H2, or something else that is listed.

Several options are displayed on the next page. Create ISO and Create USB are self-explanatory: the first saves the downloaded file as an ISO image, the other copies it to a USB Flash drive. I

• Auto Setup choice for upgrade directly without prompts, with edition change / intelligent fallback
    • Create ISO choice for authoring iso file directly via DIR2ISO snippet, including any 'oem' customizations
    • Create USB choice for authoring usb via native MCT, including any 'oem' customizations (prompts once)
    • Select in MCT choice for vanilla MCT processing without 'oem' modifications [..]

The extracted archive includes another file that may be useful to some users. The command file Skip_TPM_Check_on_Dynamic_Update.cmd configures the system to skip the TPM check during setup of Windows 11.

Tip: Microsoft re-released its own PC Health Check tool to find out if a device is compatible with Windows 11.

Closing Words

MediaCreationTool.bat includes several options that are missing from Microsoft's Media Creation Tool. It includes options to download older versions of Windows 10 among other things. The command file may be useful on systems that prevent the installation because of incompatibilities.

Now You: do you plan to upgrade to Windows 11? (via Deskmodder)

Thank you for being a Ghacks reader. The post MediaCreationTool.bat: download Windows 11 ISOs and bypass system compatibility checks appeared first on gHacks Technology News.

read more...

GHacks, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

MediaCreationTool.bat: download Windows 11 ISOs and bypass system compatibility checks

1. MediaCreationTool.bat: download Windows 11 ISOs and bypass system compatibility checks - Similar Threads - MediaCreationTool bat download

2. MediaCreationTool download "ESD"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MediaCreationTool download "ESD": Hello,I want to make a bootabile stick USB with Windows 11 Pro x64 and and didn't work, if I try to download to USB to make him bootable after he finishes downloading USB has a name "ESD-USB" not like I know normally "CCCOMA_X64FRE_EN-US_DV9".When I try to download ISO image...
  3. MediaCreationTool download "ESD"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MediaCreationTool download "ESD": Hello,I want to make a bootabile stick USB with Windows 11 Pro x64 and and didn't work, if I try to download to USB to make him bootable after he finishes downloading USB has a name "ESD-USB" not like I know normally "CCCOMA_X64FRE_EN-US_DV9".When I try to download ISO image...
  4. Windows 11 iso Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 iso Download: I have an one doubt. what is an windows 11 multi edition iso is there any difference between previous windows 11 iso and this multi edition iso. Please reply to me windows 11 vs multi edition....
  5. Windows 11 iso Download

Windows 11 iso Download: I have an one doubt. what is an windows 11 multi edition iso is there any difference between previous windows 11 iso and this multi edition iso. Please reply to me windows 11 vs multi edition....
  6. Windows 11 Compatibility Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Compatibility Check: Hello,I downloaded and installed the Windows 11 Health Check to see if my company laptop is compatible with Windows 11, however in order to bypass the "Your organization manages updates on this PC" popup, it would appear from other info on this forum that I am required to...
  7. Windows 11 Compatibility Check

Windows 11 Compatibility Check: Hello,I downloaded and installed the Windows 11 Health Check to see if my company laptop is compatible with Windows 11, however in order to bypass the "Your organization manages updates on this PC" popup, it would appear from other info on this forum that I am required to...
  8. How do I check my system for windows 11 compatability?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I check my system for windows 11 compatability?: I want to upgrade to windows 11, but computer states that it is not compatible. I don't understand how to find UEFI boot mode. I have dell inspiron 3475 with windows 10. Can anyone help?...
  9. ISO's and the Windows MediaCreationTool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ISO's and the Windows MediaCreationTool: My Windows version is V1903 OS Build 18362.476; at least reported by winver? Windows Update V1909/KB4517245 trashed my system. Oh well. I want to download an ISO so I can initiate a repair. The problem is I need to know if the ISO I have is good. I think its wonderful...
  10. Where does the mediaCreationTool save the downloaded iso?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where does the mediaCreationTool save the downloaded iso?: Hey guys, this is my first post here. And I pretty much made an account to stress this issue that I have right now. Ok, so I chose to upgrade my PC through the mediaCreationTool and waited for the download to finish. A few minutes later it was checking for updates. Then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mediacreation tool.bat download